It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Stephen King Character Are You?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Stares at hand and contemplates that question for a while then changes subject with a new distraction like......The ones that worry me most are the Low Men but that's only in movies right? Oh hell the doorbell, be right back.

edit on 13-4-2015 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Stares at hand and contemplates that question for a while then changes subject with a new distraction like......The ones that worry me most are the Low Men but that's only in movies right? Oh hell the doorbell, be right back.

How was your coffee?
Feeling invigorated?

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

SLiGhTlLy YeS
And rather tingly also. Oh wait thats just my my tazer again.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

"Mooone", that spells tazer.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Tried this yesterday, got Jack too. "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21

I'm Jack Torrence apparently, 'Here's Johnny!'

"You are the cool kid, every body wants to be friends with, even if you go a little crazy sometimes."

I got Jack Torrence, too! Hmm..I do spend a lot of time in hotels...

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'm Wendy Torrance ...

It was an accident"! You're very fragile, but very kind. You are the kind of person people seek advice from.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I got the kids from Silver Bullet. One of his crappy books.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I came up as Wendy Torrance, funny I always think of her when I have a sharp knife in my hand.

She survived and made it off the mountain.

"It was an accident"! You're very fragile, but very kind. You are the kind of person people seek advice from.

I found the choices in the test leave much to be desired, but was fun to take anyway.

Namaste,
YogaGinns
edit on 13-4-2015 by YogaGinns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

There is but one true Gunslinger; Roland Deschain, line of Eld. His circular story begins and ends with him being the sole gunslinger in his world...

This time, with a bugle....

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigal7997

There is but one true Gunslinger; Roland Deschain, line of Eld. His circular story begins and ends with him being the sole gunslinger in his world...

This time, with a bugle....

Childe Roland to the Dark Tower came...

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: bigal7997

I never read anything past Wolves of the Calla.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Apparently, I am Jack Torrence.

I must admit, there is something very satisfying about a bloody good axe swing.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Apparently, I am Jack Torrence.

I must admit, there is something very satisfying about a bloody good axe swing.

Yes. Yes there is.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Thanks for all the replies and I knew that this test would be more fun here than on facebook or other places. I do need to admit that the test itself is rather lame mostly but I am hoping for a few red herrings to possibly pop up with something even more interesting, and any where there are SK fans the chat is usually pretty good.
Here it is top notch

edit on 14-4-2015 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I got Annie Wilkes

"You are the nerdy person, a little strange , seeking love. Wanting adventure".

I'm not sure how I feel about that, lol. Fun little test anyhow.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy

That's a shame :-( I won't spoil it for you then. Roland finds a dune buggy and drives it to the Dark Tower which was only like 5 minutes away. Eddie and Susanna open a flower shop at the base selling roses while Roland enters the tower. The tower is only 3 stories high so Roland takes the escalator after stopping at the food court for a slice of pizza at Sbarro. The top floor is mostly a Barnes and Noble with an overpriced Sunglass Hut. Roland buys the entire Stephen King collection and recommends you do too. The back page is a 5% off coupon for B&N. So, you know, it's got that going for it.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I got Jack Torrance. If you can't tell I'm kind of a big King fan or, constant reader."Ahem" , Deschain.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigal7997

originally posted by: pfishy

That's a shame :-( I won't spoil it for you then. Roland finds a dune buggy and drives it to the Dark Tower which was only like 5 minutes away. Eddie and Susanna open a flower shop at the base selling roses while Roland enters the tower. The tower is only 3 stories high so Roland takes the escalator after stopping at the food court for a slice of pizza at Sbarro. The top floor is mostly a Barnes and Noble with an overpriced Sunglass Hut. Roland buys the entire Stephen King collection and recommends you do too. The back page is a 5% off coupon for B&N. So, you know, it's got that going for it.

Oh, that's pretty Damn hilarious.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: michaeldeschain

I truly do hope that SONY does justice to the Gunslinger movie/series that they are planing. Roland is barely human in such a way that I would not want to be the one that needed to choose who shall play him. Perhaps they could CGI him in(grins). Honestly if they give him puppy dog eyes or a idiotic middle earth grin I will be peeved. If done right however it should be something very good. Its going to be a very trying part to play nevertheless but the casting, not just of Roland but the whole Ka-tet, will be key I think.
edit on 18-5-2015 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join