It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Lucifer - Jesus Christ and how to shine The Light of Enlightenment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Because Isaiah 14:12 has nothing to do with Jesus which is why I didn't mention it. Isaiah 14 is speaking against Babylon and its king (Nebuchadnezzar).

You even admitted that Heylel is only uncertainly translated as Lucifer.

Phosphoros, as Jesus is called in the original Greek of 2 Peter 1:19, literally means Lightbearer in English, which is Lucifer in Latin.

Regardless of why Jesus was saying it to the Jews, he still said " ye are Gods" as if it were true in John 10:34.

edit on 19-5-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Because Isaiah 14:12 has nothing to do with Jesus which is why I didn't mention it. Isaiah 14 is speaking against Babylon and its king (Nebuchadnezzar). You even admitted that Heylel is only uncertainly translated as Lucifer. Phosphoros, as Jesus is called in the original Greek of 2 Peter 1:19, literally means Lightbearer in English, which is Lucifer in Latin.

Sorry for the confusion but I understood that from your introduction that the word “Lucifer” was the main issue in conjunction with light or phosphorus. Being that Lucifer is used only once in the entire bible I understand the word as being a substitute for an unknown entity or subject matter.

You have written --
“2 Peter 1:19 admits in the original Greek that Jesus is Phosphoros, which is the Greek word for the Latin word Lucifer meaning Light-Bearer. There is a deception for people to associate the name Lucifer, meaning Light-Bearer, as darkness.”

Not being contentious but the word phosphorus cannot be the Greek word for the Latin word Lucifer when the word Lucifer does not truly exist as a word. Lucifer is a factitious name written in Latin in trying to explain another factitious name Heylel.

It has been accepted, by many, that Jesus is regarded as a morning star or light bearer and is the same as the name “Lucifer” as described in Isaiah 14:12. This original fictitious Lucifer (Latin) is the same fictitious Heylel (Hebrew) which is described in Isaiah 14:12.

The problem comes in understanding that the Hebrew translation of Isaiah 14 :12 is not that of any other mainstream bible on the market.

Eth Cepher - YESHA'YAHU - Isaiah 14:12
How are you fallen from Heaven O Heylel, son of the howling morning! how are you cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations!

KJV - Isaiah 14:12
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

You see the word howling in the original Hebrew? That word entails an altogether different meaning to (???????) being a son of the (???????) morning. The reason that the Christian translators left the word “howling” out of translation was that neither they or the Hebrew scholars know what it means.

English translation from original texts used by the church of Greece – L.C.L. Brenton
ESAIAS / ΗΣΑΪΑΣ – Isaiah 14:12
(12) How has Lucifer, that rose in the morning, fallen from heaven! He that sent [orders] to all the nations is crushed to the earth.

By this you can see how it came about as to be construed that this son of God in Isaiah 14:12 came to be connected with Jesus. This has then been said that Lucifer and Jesus are either one and the same or connected in some way. This son, who I believe became a Satan, was given the name of identification as Heylel in Hebrew and renamed Lucifer in Latin and is that very one who Jesus saw fall from heaven.

Now in conjunction with this is that the Jewish scholars must deny that this Heylel or Lucifer or Satan is a son of sin or darkness simply because their doctrine forbids the thought that any angelic creation can sin. The angelic creation is incapable of sin and the Satan is a contractor of God. Just the opposite of what Christianity teaches. So when the translators came to the name "Heylel" and asked the Jewish scholars the meaning, what were they supposed to say? That He was of the angelic creation? No because then that would destroy their doctrine.

Luke 10:18 And he (Jesus) said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Now comes the hard part. If Jesus saw Satan fall from heaven and if this Satan was the Heylel or Lucifer then we have a problem do we not? How many Satan's were noted as being cast from heaven?

I have read many times where this has been cited here on ATS and have remained silent till now. I do believe that this serves and injustice to the Begotten Son of God (Yahusha or Jesus) as being a Satan called Lucifer and perhaps a study made of this to show the entire matter.

What do you think?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Phosphoros is Greek, Lucifer is latin. The only difference is that the words "light bearer" happens to be different words in Greek/Latin.

Phos (Light) + Phoros (Bearer) = Greek

Luci (Light) + Fer (Bearer) = Latin (from Lucis + Fero)

So yes, 2 Peter 1:19 refers to Jesus as Lucifer.

Heylel does not mean "light bearer" in Hebrew so it doesn't mean Lucifer. It was only translated that way in the KJV Bible, but Heylel does not mean Light-Bearer as Phosphoros/Lucifer does.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
The Latin word for "to carry" (as in carrying water, life, light) IS "fer;" but, the Latin word for "thief" is "fur." In a time when literacy was rare, it would be EXTREMELY easy for the two to be swapped - intentionally or unintentionally.... In my opinion, the negative connotations should refer to a "LucifUr," rather than to a LucifEr."

Within my spiritual belief path, the fallen archangel who was tossed out of the higher etheric realms, by Archangel Michael, "fell" due to being too prideful to serve the Creator's "children" - US... As the result of having been "cast out" of the Creator's hierarchy, he was cut off from the "light source" he and his followers needed to survive. As a substitute, they feed off of those who still receive "light" from the Creator, by promoting the darker emotions such as hatred, fear, lust, despair, etc. and the actions which result in those negative emotions. Hence, he and those who follow/ed him are "Light Thieves." Since it's much easier to "feed off of" those who have been denied a knowledge of their true heritage and have been taught that they're "nothing but a bunch of worthless sinners," the FALSE hierarchy has engendered as much confusion as possible over the centuries. One very key issue was promoting the removal of reincarnation within Christianity - leaving it with enough holes to drain spaghetti... (BTW, some references to it were overlooked and remain today, if one "has eyes to see.") Another was the adoption of the "Nicean Creed," implying that Jesus was the ONLY son of God, even though he was VERY clear to the contrary...

I'd go into more detail; but, it's WAY past my bed-time; and, if one were interested, it's explained better through the Open Door radio programs over on tsl dot org. I'm not all that good at encapsulating concepts all that concisely. I should note, however, that I "blindly follow" NO ONE! I stumbled across them almost 2 years ago; and, found that about 85% of what they teach just happens to correspond to what I determined "made sense to me" over the course of 50+ years of "spiritual seeking." Quite frankly, I really don't believe that the physical brain CAN fully comprehend the entirety of spiritual truth; so, at best, those who try to guide us have a task that's quite similar to trying to explain nuclear physics to a 4 year old...

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: KathyR

FYI what is translated as Lucifer, Helel/Halal ben shachar means shining one, son of (the Canaanite god representing Venus in the morning) Shachar.

That's got nothing to do with Jesus or Satan. Most educated christians are aware Lucifer is a result of sloppy translation, and doesn't exist biblically.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Rasalghul
Let's look first at halal. I don't use Helel because it's spelled with EL on the end which would include the word God in translation, as does any word ending in EL. The accepted translation shining one, doesn't include the word God, so Halal I will go with.

You will not find any info about a historical Halal, so I would say it's the authors chosen, almost insultingly, way of referring to the human king he is talking to.

. Schahar and Schachar come from Canaanite astro-mythology. They are twins, one venus in the AM, the other PM. Venus, to many ancients, was apparently trying to ascend the heavens every morning, but every morning the sun would outshine it.

It's a metaphor, this human king he is talking to is being compared to the Canaanite myth, Isaiah is a very old book and the reference to Canaanite mythology means Isaiah knew about Canaans religion, was even a part of it worshipping El, who predates Israel itself.

Lucifer is one of the most hilarious examples of Christianity's lack of knowledge of Judaism, Jews never associated that verse with Satan. And don't believe Satan is a fallen angel, just a divine "worker" for God who is just doing his job.
edit on 8-2-2016 by Rasalghul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

see the post below as I added more information. For some reason it was double-posted and I am deleting the original post which is not as complete and the text below. Sorry about this. I am learning the ropes here still on proper posting.
edit on 8-12-2019 by PeterBro because: see post below

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeterBro
a reply to: Abednego

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG!
What you are referencing is so wrong it is just incredible!

Let me educate you about what you are referencing. These are from the Nag Hammadi Library. Found in Egypt in 1945. There are two versions of this text in Egypt of the 'Apocalypse of Peter' and further equivalent version was later found in Ethiopia as an 'Apocalypse of Peter'. This is also called 'The Revelations of Peter' (and other Apostles).

Why are they wrong:
1.) They can not be sourced.
2.) They are not authentic writings written by Matthew nor Peter nor any of the Apostles of Jesus
3.) They have no prophecies within
4.) They are demonically inspired
5.) They are countered blatantly in the Bible
6.) Sorcery is required for salvation (IT IS NOT! To gain salvation, you must exercise faith in Jesus and demonstrate that faith by obeying his commands. — Acts 4:10, 12; Romans 10:9, 10; Hebrews 5:9. The Bible shows that you must have works, or acts of obedience, to prove that your faith is alive. (James 2:24, 26) However, this does not mean that you can earn salvation. You can not 'buy' salvation with money as you can in Islam. Buying your way into heaven is a demonic concept. One of the many concepts of Jesus' teachings is to be Baptised as well. A work that God requires before He grants salvation. You can not be Baptised and still be a complete jerk to people and break commandments left and right for instance. It doesn't work that way. It is a part of the process of Salvation. SORCERY IS NOT THE PROCESS!!! Sorry Demon Magicians with Holy Crosses around your necks. Looking at you, Cyril and Mindfreak =P )
7.) The 3 versions contradict each other greatly from the true prophetically proven word of God. So which one is the authentic one if it was even authentic would be impossible to determine. Each is different in story points but they all have a common storyline.
8.) Multiple God worship
9.) Cults wrote these under no Godly Authority

From Biblefacts.org
"Learn how we got the books of the Bible. There were prophets who proved they were from God by performing miracles and making localized predictions with 100 percent accuracy. Their long-range predictions were then recorded in the 66 books of the Bible. We can know this for a fact because over 50 of those long-range prophecies have come to pass since the nation of Israel was reborn in AD 1948. The ancient church fathers teach the Gnostic gospels were demonically inspired. They contain no prophecy, and their teachings contradict the teachings of the prophetically proven word of God. In some cases, the church fathers record which cults wrote which gnostic books and why they are to be considered heresy. The demonic Gnostic gospels teach reincarnation, that there are multiple gods, and that humans are divine. They teach that the use of sorcery is imperative for salvation. The Bible clearly teaches that there is only one God. We do not have a spark of God in us, nor are we evolving into gods. It also teaches that the use of sorcery is a sin that will damn people to an eternal hell and that everyone will die only once, physically resurrect, and be judged. The Gnostic gospels are summarized in their own chapters showing why these are truly demonic gospels! Brought to you by Bible facts Ministries, www.biblefacts.org."

This is the equivalent to the Gnostic writings (The Nag Hammadi Library manuscripts) I will now type.
Matthew said, "The lord thine God saidith go withinith thine Quickie-Mart and purchasest thine slurpee"

I just made this up. It is not real. It is heretical and if you are clever enough you can do even better than this I am sure. None and I mean NONE of the Apocraphil writings have any divine inspiration nor True word of God as written by any of the Apostles. Matthew never wrote these passages! EVER! They were not misplaced, no one forgot them in some dusty Egyptian or Ethiopian tomb to lay there until 1945. They were never written not ever authenticated by any Apostle and this is a FACT! For all, we know these are stories told around campfires during storytime to placate the children or young adults by their Egyptian or Ethiopian Elders.

Furthermore, the use of SORCERY is never imperative for salvation as the Nag Hammurabi Library (Gnostic Writings) writings expose. This is BLATANTLY heretical to the teachings of Jesus Christ. It is SO WRONG it makes my head spin! This is what SATAN wants is for people to practice sorcery. Hence why concepts like this are blatantly demonic in nature not Biblical of the God Yahweh. Satan was the GREATEST of deceivers and lunatic of great powers of PERSUASION and CONFUSION!

PLEASE take a Good Bible Study course, I BEG YOU!

Here is a GREAT book you can read that talks about the Demonic Gospels. This book will teach you accurately the true message and how the Demonic writings came to pass:
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_2?keywords=Demonic+Gospels%3A+The+Truth+Abo ut+the+Gnostic+Gospels&qid=1575849922&sr=8-2
edit on 8-12-2019 by PeterBro because: minor typos and small word ommission for cohesiveness

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PeterBro
Welcome to ATS. We could do with more writers on the Christian side of the fence, which is where you seem to be standing.

edit on 8-12-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI
Good day to you sir!
I expect to be completely and utterly dogpiled in this ATS forum. I pray Jesus gives me the wisdom to write as perfectly as I can muster to assuage the misconceptions and downright deceit I see posted without any retort given by anyone. It seems like a miasma of just bad information and heretical dystopia on steroids in some of these forum posts. No one is countering any of this and it just gets linked to more bad info compounded by more bad info. Souls are at stake here. I have to do something, anything to stem the tide of this avalanche.

Have a Blessed Day!

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PeterBro
If it's any consolation, most of the worst stuff comes from people who have stopped coming to the forum (you have just replied to someone who last posted in January). The current atmosphere is not as bad as the archives suggest.

<< 1   >>

join