It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say Thanx Obaama:

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
a reply to: Spider879

Oh my god. He's the president. He's supposed to do things right from time to time.

The fact that you started a thread to demonstrate that he did something right is sad in itself, isn't it?

I mean, think about it. You're basically saying, "Obama did something right! Let's all celebrate!!"

Most of us are mourning the fact that very little went right during his presidency.

In fact, he has proudly marched us to the New World Order faster than any other president. Your time might be better spent preparing for a difficult reality instead of finding one or two things to pat Obummer on the back about.

Seriously.

I don't think most of us are mourning his presidency...we think he did a lot of things right but we're all disappointed that he didn't do enough to curtail the NSA and give us better transparency in government.

The Bushes brought us closer to the new world order then Obama ever did.

We're all worried that a third Bush will take office and finish the job.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
You really see a difference between the two...

I didn't think anyone still believed there was a nickels worth of difference between republicans or democrats.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
You really see a difference between the two...

I didn't think anyone still believed there was a nickels worth of difference between republicans or democrats.

I know what you're saying and your not wrong but it's the small details and nuances, like Climate Change and Gay rights. There's a big difference between what they're saying now and what they'll probably do. That's where the differences are.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join