It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

freemasons concur with ……….

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

WOW , THE TRUE IS FICTITIOUS ……….
edit on 12-4-2015 by MightyWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
HAH, just to let ¥ou know , l abolish tv after interneta reply to: anogiant

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
hah hah hah hah sorry for the lough ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,how can you came up to say what ………………………….a reply to: Shamrock6

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
By the way first degree which you start in, makes you swear an oath, to defend all fellow masons for any crimes except for crimes against other masons, the only crime a mason can commit that would make other masons abandon a brother is if commanded, or if their crime is murder, or a violation of the said oath.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
l can assume you are not obliged to turn away when you see a BROTHER doing something wrong…...a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MightyWizard

And with that, I give up. There is not nearly enough coffee to decipher this anymore.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
fun reply you ………… thxs for the opportunity (not the mars one) ……. l think you are not applying the reason in your mind a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
t
edit on 12-4-2015 by MightyWizard because: to fix the spaces ……….

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MightyWizard

the idea of free pass, it must be a fact ...or not, the simple idea of not question ( one must be through the proper channels of the law to be judded ...

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.

Either post the video or write more clearly.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
sorry to hear that ………….a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thNovember

By the way first degree which you start in, makes you swear an oath, to defend all fellow masons for any crimes except for crimes against other masons, the only crime a mason can commit that would make other masons abandon a brother is if commanded, or if their crime is murder, or a violation of the said oath.

The was nothing in my First Degree Obligation about protecting anyone from crimes they committed. Additionally, at the end of the First Degree, each candidate is charged to uphold the laws of the country in which they reside.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

l can assume you are not obliged to turn away when you see a BROTHER doing something wrong…

No, I am not obliged to turn away. As a matter of fact I have also be expelled if I see him committing a crime and do not report that crime.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MightyWizard

And I think you are just making things up.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
that s why l lived 13 years of my life against the law …………. then l came back to were l belong a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
l get sad when l read something of someone that had some value to me ………..a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

l get sad when l read something of someone that had some value to me ………

And I get sad when people use YouTube as a source.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
the point on the life is………………………….
not source at all , l just mention a vid on youtube, and l do not mean it is the true . But to you contest the content you must not be obliget to such low law………. but a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

edit on 12-4-2015 by MightyWizard because: to add the letter “ R” to fixe it ………..

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
the true is that fellows ; one do not need a secret society to grown up , one can see that when trying to make a conversation ……… you must know that secret societys too serve to bad people with no ambition to learn the true mean of life, the true mean of oneself . why is it like that ; because people without their knoledge are forgoten of the real mean of life . a reply to: MightyWizard

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
hey friend do you really think l need stars …………….a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
hi , thxs for the reply , come back with a bit of content a reply to: anogiant

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
l can fix anything that l see wrong even if it was made b¥ a fellow brother …………if it is true l would gladdly join if asked for it . But it means not that l will cover up a corrupt vested like a FREEMASON ………...a reply to: MightyWizard

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join