It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Rodham Clinton enters White House race; Democrat seeks to be first female president.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Clinton vs Bush...the inevitable race to Presidency. Jeb Bush will win.

link   
a reply to: Ultralight

I disagree. Look at what Merkel has done in Germany. She also one of the few that Putin has respect for. It's about what you are, not what sex you are.

link   
a reply to: Swills

Already posted.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
In my opinion, there's not a single candidate out there worthy of my vote. Hillary = Jeb= George W. = Obama. SSDD on Wall St., if you know what I mean. Paul is not a serious threat, even in his own party; can't satisfy his traditional libertarian/tea party backers without alienating the "main stream" republicans and vice-versa. If he can somehow strike that balance, then maybe he can become a legit threat, but I'm just not seeing it. I like some of what he says, but overall not the kind of guy I think we need (that's just my opinion).

The person I'd really like to see run isn't even considering it, so...Cheers! Here's to four more years of the George W. Obama administration.

link   

Wrong! World is ready for female presidents ( we have had one too ) US is not. There is something terribly wrong if you are lacking good candidates. Self centric narcissistic candidates are not the answer.

link   
a reply to: intrepid

Germany does not hold the title of most powerful nation in the world.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

News just broke today, so please link where it's posted cuz I did not find any threads. I did find a thread posted 2 days ago saying she will run but this thread is confirmation from the horses mouth herself.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

Germany does not hold the title of most powerful nation in the world.

Germany is front and center dealing with Russia. And Merkel is doing that well.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Again, no nation holding a seating woman as their most powerful representative is NOT comparable to that of the US.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The exposures and scandals will surface by the dozens.

Each one will put her closer to the floor and fetal position.

Her dossier goes back more than 40 years.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Germany is not on the same level as is the US.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Doesn't really matter who wins the 2016 race, the same old same old will continue to churn and it will most likely either be a Bush or a Clinton in office because they have the most connections. So no matter who wins, we're gonna continue to be screwed.

Like I said, elections, what a joke. The days of your parents telling you you can be anything you want to be were just an illusion.
edit on 12-4-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

Germany is not on the same level as is the US.

No but if you try hard maybe one day the US will get up to Germany's level.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Merkel knows how to deal with Putin. Though Putin made few minor "insults" made her waiting .. kept his dogs ( which Merkel is scared of ) near ( putin knows this ) as showing who is who.. Merkel still keeps her focus on subject. Putin and Hillary in same room... someone will leave but which ? I don´t think Hillary get any respect from Putin.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The power behind the world chose Bush long ago. Watch and see.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hillary has the Money and the best People Money can buy to promote her lies, and she would become the first ever female presiden in the US. She has everything she needs to winn.

And American just love to vote for the wrong person to lead them. So why not her..... I bet she will winn the election no matter how much dirt she has under her rugg. The president election is nothing but a political reality show any way. Its just a show where the one With the moste campain Money winns, because that person can hold the best reality show and specticals.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

I disagree. Look at what Merkel has done in Germany. She also one of the few that Putin has respect for. It's about what you are, not what sex you are.

Minor positions.

NOT the most powerful seat in the World.

Peace

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Too bad. She's a lying, corrupted witch that only cares about her personal gain. I'm so done with hearing about her and her scandals!
She's going to take the same route as Obama and continue ripping our country apart.
No thanks! I hope the other candidates tear her to shreds!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

This world operates on the foundation of MONEY. Period. Money determines who gets elected. The handful of men who control the global banking and financial institutions hold the election results. I believe it was determined long ago how and who will be President this term. We had to have a reprieve of Bushes and Clinton's. That's why Hillary was not elected last run for President, but was allowed to be SOS instead.

Jeb will run and will be chosen by those who hold the money and true power of that money. A handful of men. The true power of this world.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: intrepid

Minor positions.

NOT the most powerful seat in the World.

Peace

OMG. You guys got to get off this #1 thing. You're one country of almost 200. Germany is the bedrock of the EU.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join