It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough with LGBT threads and outcry.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

I agree undo.

Threads like his make me laugh...

"The silence of the minority will one day be the death of the majority..."

A genius once said...

Just now...

Because I said it

link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: Lysergic

let's see if we don't cater to "their weddings" because we conscientiously object we are forced out of business, threatened with death, have our web pages hacked and vandalized.

then we are taken to court and forced to participate under a law that we are discriminatory.

Hence, we are forced to participate or go to jail.

Yes
Choose to go into a public business, you gotta obey the civil laws against discrimination based on race/gender/etc.

Now, you can reject service on a case by case basis..a personal decision, but not to groups on how they were born.

Someone wears a t-shirt you don't like, reject..they can change their shirt if they want service. Someone the wrong color, gender, or sexual orientation? no..not happening. we in the west seen what happens with such systems, and people are assh==s overall. the rules are in place because there are still a lot of primates in clothes that require strict guidelines in order for them to play nice.

link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Would appreciate a link.

Here is another one opened today:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

it is none of your business to know who I am openly that is the privilege of being an ATS member.

I didn't ask personal details, but by your defensiveness I know you have no real counter argument to what I've said.

You created a false argument and you know it, just cause of some crap in the news you tried to tie yourself to it.

I've had worse.

If I go into details about my experiences it doesn't take a genius to figure out my identity. so leave it alone.

Let it known, I can't have my religious views openly without revile but gays can. I never forced a single gay to join me in my view nor forced it upon them. yet they are doing that to me.

I have referred them to gay artists, gay interior designers, gay caterers, gay photographers because of my conscientious objection to their lifestyle yet they still filed laws suits claiming discrimination. But I did not show forth any type of discrimination, they are liars and haters for what they are doing to us, and they have no tolerance for my conscientious objection but want me to tolerate their intolerance.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Glad I clicked that, Rainbow Jihad is just too damn funny of a term for me to NOT know about!

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

killing people whether majority or minority, is the epitome of the problem we are discussing. people are born and within 5 years have already developed the personality they will have for the rest of their lives. disposing of them because you don't appreciate their personalities, is the same damn thing as killing gays for being gay.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I have to agree with the OP not a day goes by.

Even in this thread the hatred towards me is showing forth all because I conscientiously object to the gay lifestyle.

ATS is known for it conscientious objections to many things but some members are totally intolerant to a Christians conscientious objections to gay lifestyle.

You can object to just about anything else but the GLTB lifestyle.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Here is the real question, why do give such a # about what people do in their private lives? Why do you care, why does it matter so damn much, why cant you just live your life with out feeling a need to be the moral compass for everyone else?

And whatever happen to LUKE 6:37?

People and their religiosity.

Can't you just be satisfied that sinners will burn in hell and you get your reward in the afterlife?

edit on 12-4-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

originally posted by: robbeh

lgbt should visit a middle east country and start there whining there....

Because they could be murdered abroad they should accept what they have here and be happy?

Like a circus elephant should dance for peanuts because he may be hunted for his ivory in Africa.

Grow the hell up.
like i said visit a Me country and start whining there there's enough whining about it in the west maybe a change of scenery will relax them a bit....

link   

Again I agree.

But somehow I get the feeling you think I'm advocating the murder of the majority/minority.

So I'll elaborate...

The silence of those who can help, will lead to the death of them and those who can't...

In the sense that a lack of empathy is detriment to human survival.

eg No protests against illegal wars will lead to the deaths of people abroad...
If those protests don't happen, such as the threads the OP despises, we are left with a group defending themselves while painted as the enemy...

So again, I agree with you.

link   

originally posted by: Telos

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Would appreciate a link.

Here is another one opened today:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

your gaydar went off? lol

Yes, a prospective president associating gay americans as muslim warriors trying to take down America due to opposition of rules that don't allow civil equality is pretty damn newsworthy.
religious infiltration on the highest level, moral superiority, "rainbow jihad"?...seriously...this isn't a ATS discussion point about a potential potus, this should be hitting the major networks with a breaking news banner discussing this troglodyte trying to reach the nuclear launch codes!!!

so yeah, its relevant, and isn't even just about "them gays". if he is willing to slam his own citizens with this Taliban style moral pushing, imagine the havoc he will cause on the greater world with all sorts of strange weirdos from different cultures!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

what ever happened to live and let live?

What ever happened to the right to object?

Why do gays need to feel the right to force their moral compass on everyone else?

What do you care about Luke 6:37? You don't know or care what it really means in context anyway.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

i think that's the point unspoken, of this thread:

why not just let heteros be heteros? gays be gays? christians be christians ? and so on? the op seems to be saying it seems like mass brainwashing. problem is, once you brainwash people to your view, they will eventually break out of it, and return to their former view. the decision has to be made as a result of a personal choice, a change of perspective the individual arrived at without coercion, not one that is forced. you can appeal to people, of course. but if we have learned nothing after 7000+ years of civilization, you can't force people to do anything and have them be totally convinced of it. coercion + human being = pie in the sky eventuality

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

lgbt should visit a middle east country and start there whining there....

Because they could be murdered abroad they should accept what they have here and be happy?

Like a circus elephant should dance for peanuts because he may be hunted for his ivory in Africa.

Grow the hell up.
like i said visit a Me country and start whining there there's enough whining about it in the west maybe a change of scenery will relax them a bit....

Instead of rebutting my rebuttal you are repeating yourself...

I'll try another example...

Jews were treated like crap in Europe during WW2...
But hey, go to Nazi Germany Jewish people, then whine about how bad it is in Europe.

No beer for you buddy. Not until you comprehend my point.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

what ever happened to live and let live?

What ever happened to the right to object?

Why do gays need to feel the right to force their moral compass on everyone else?

What do you care about Luke 6:37? You don't know or care what it really means in context anyway.

How can you tell me I don't know what it means, doesn't take a genius to comprehend.

I don't bud, why cant you live and let them live like I do, I so don't care what they do.

Object a way, but don't get offended when I object my good man.

I have no idea that gays feel that way or attempt to force their moral compass on everyone else, I'm not gay so I can't speak for them I do however like calling BS from my own camp.
edit on 12-4-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

exactly why not live and let live and stop all the forcing and the flag waving.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I understand what ur saying but like I said theres enough whining about it already hence the 6 pages of replies to this thread u get my drift....

edit on 12-4-2015 by robbeh because: @ Charlie..

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

there is something it takes to understand it and I don't believe you have that.

and it is not intellegence

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I understand what ur saying but like I said theres enough whining about it already hence the 6 pages of replies to this thread u get my drift....

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

there is something it takes to understand it and I don't believe you have that.

and it is not intellegence

Sure whatever if that's your attempt at deflecting(not to mention I grew up in the church so please don't try to play me), what about the rest of my post, and you misspelled intelligence for added lulz.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join