It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough with LGBT threads and outcry.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamuBureido

What does US foreign policy have to do with this subject. That is a poor example at best or an outright talking point you had on the agenda today. You should look to fox news for delivery. Your talking points dont even correlate to the subject at hand.

Its like you just wanted to make this subject about the US. Curious.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

stalker much?
hmmm....

I was merely pointing out a very old xtian policy which has been enshrined as US Foreign [and domestic against targeted minorities] policy.
make peoples lives impossible and even attack, usually from a position of stealth,
when the victim NATURALLY REACTS in defense, start screaming you've been attacked, and proceed to "act in self defense"
ask any native american, negro, and countless other groups.

sort of what you've been doing since i pointed out your hypocrisy: the victims of the boston false flag aren't any less worthy of sympathy than the 1/2 million CHILDREN MURDERED VIA SANCTION INDUCED STARVATION, but because they aren't 'muricans you dont give a sh*t. you then proceed to twist it into my "calling for terrorist attacks and promptly calling dhs [still waiting]

battery at 10% gotta go...

bye bye and good night stalker boy

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamuBureido

Why would I be a stalker? You have little more to add to the conversation since you open up with an insult to me personally. You dont need to justify your stance, I already explained why it is ill informed and incorrect.

Unless you apologize for calling me a stalker I fail to see why I should dignify you with a further response. Especially since you are so poorly informed on the issue at hand and I would be doing you a service in the matter. If you wish to start again I am willing. There is much you should learn and I would be happy to inform you properly. If not stay ignorant in the stance you have buried your head in the sand to find.

So if you take that comment back we can continue. If not I do take issue and bid you good day sir.

edit on 4 13 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Dude you are a stalker your last 10+ posts have been calling him out .

???

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

is that relevant to the subject at hand? perhaps I find his stance in issues to be interesting and meriting further discussion,

If I was rude or out of line then please report me to the mods. I do believe those 10 posts were in actual argument of the subject at hand and very much on topic, about his argument and not him personally.

If he lacks substance to his argument and you feel you need to interject because he is incapable of elaborating on things he doesnt understand then so be it.

I will leave it at that. Though that is poor conversation and due diligence on his part in defending the things he supposedly thinks are true.

He can substantiate his claims with proof and factual argument or send you to scold me for calling him on being poorly informed.

I also take issue with you attacking me personally and calling me a stalker. An apology would be in order, though I will not expect it unless you are willing to be civil.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I'm not defending anyone I was just doing my late evening reading and noticed you stalking him and thought it was kind of strange considering just the other day you were calling people rude for voicing their own opinions.

Back to my reading.

I will apologize when you get off of your high horse.
edit on 13-4-2015 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

That was confrontational, wow. If he asked you to intervene I would rather we get back to the subject at hand so we discuss the topic and not myself. He can speak for himself I do believe.

If he did not ask you to intervene then I am further puzzled as to what I posted that you found Stalker esque or uncalled for.

But by all means, continue your reading. I did not mean to divert your attention from your activities.

Thank you!
Have a good day.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
It only confirms my belief that a lot of men on ATS are very insecure about who they are and what they believe. America was home to the birth of the gay liberation movement, now it is home to gay conversion clinics. You would have thought any male secure with his own sexuality would be welcoming of the lgbt community Instead they are afraid? Of what? It's all rather strange seeing as much of the hate seems to come from those all loving christians another insecure group who have learnt the meme, being passed through the churches that Christianity is under attack. It displays a huge lack of faith on behalf of religious community.

I never knew the issue was so important to ats members, but it clearly is. I've never seen so much hate directed in the form of homophobia. I'm surprised the staff hasn't stepped in, because I'm sure the level of hate wouldn't be accepted directed at any other minority. It makes the place look bad
edit on 13-4-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

What wrong, afraid the gays are gonna getcha?

Lol, what a chump.

Hey this isn't a joke!

They got me once...well only half of me

----giggidy----

Seriously though...cancerslug...merely a few posts to the name and nails it in one shot

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

Man, I understand you're replying in the rant forum but you're talking about censorship, at most mild, and a dictatorship at a most direct interpretation. From what I can decipher of this thought process anyway. It's unsupportable argument.
edit on 13-4-2015 by hearows because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

The entire topic is about sexual practices, which have somehow been repackaged into being a "lifestyle", when we'd all be happier of people kept their personal business personal.

This is only about sex because the people who don't like what gay people do in private have decided it's about sex

It's about gender preference and the right to live their lives as openly and freely as anyone else without discrimination and abuse

The fact that one group of people thinks it has the right to tell everyone how they should live their lives is why you hear so much about it. Gay people are so uppity like that - all annoyed because people think they're wicked. Funny thing is it's not just the gay people that are making a fuss - it's all people that believe in freedom and equality. We're not actually thinking at all about the sex part - just the freedom and equality part. Seems like it should be a no-brainer, but it looks like a brain is important to understanding this after all

If some people insist on making this about sex, that's up to them I guess, but it's a total giveaway

I imagine that as soon as everyone is treated equally (at least by law) you'll stop hearing about all this and what they do in private already will still be private - the only difference is you'll be able to (maybe, hopefully) move on and turn your attention to other, more important things. Whatever they might be

The entire concept of "gender preference" is a false one, based on nothing more than supposed perception, with the twisted idea that people can somehow be a "gender" they are not, instead of admitting that we are born one sex or another; male or female. We don't get to decide that the genetics are somehow wrong. That's a sign of a mental disorder.

People are already treated equally. Special privileges are what are being demanded now, and the ability to remove the rights of others if those others don't agree with a certain point of view.

Of course it' about the sex. Homosexuality is, by definition, having sex with someone of the same sex. Claiming it's something else, to push an agenda, doesn't change the reality.

Maybe if homosexual activists would worry about something other than forcing everyone to agree with them, we could all move on to other things.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

We're all treated equally? AWESOME! I suppose I can get married in any state now, without fear of being fired for who I love, or being told I can't engage in commerce in a public business. And of course, since we're all equal now, my spouse can now get the same benefits a hetero spouse can get. Good to know, glad you cleared that up! I'm "equally" glad you are wise enough to know my "gender preference" is a mental disorder..good to know a qualified, ATS expert ( or is thats expert?) can diagnose me as crazy! Woohoo!

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ironhawke

We're all treated equally? AWESOME! I suppose I can get married in any state now, without fear of being fired for who I love, or being told I can't engage in commerce in a public business. And of course, since we're all equal now, my spouse can now get the same benefits a hetero spouse can get. Good to know, glad you cleared that up! I'm "equally" glad you are wise enough to know my "gender preference" is a mental disorder..good to know a qualified, ATS expert ( or is thats expert?) can diagnose me as crazy! Woohoo!

There have always been restrictions on who can marry whom. These apply to everyone. One cannot marry a close relative. One cannot marry a child. One cannot marry an animal. One cannot, traditionally, marry someone not of the opposite sex. There are good and valid reasons for those restrictions. Marriage is a foundational building block of society, and when marriage is allowed to be perverted, society suffers. You have the same right to marry someone of the opposite sex as anyone else, and gain the same benefits.

If someone is confused enough about their own biology as to believe they are the other sex, or to prefer the same one as themselves, yes, that is a mental disorder, and it was considered such for a long time. Until activists bullied and coerced and wrangled it off the books, of course. The actual facts didn't change; just the official position. Biology is pretty clear on the subject. We are (rare deformities notwithstanding) either male or female, created to mate with the opposite sex to perpetuate the species. If someone believes they ar different, that's not normal.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Like seriously dude, you have not seen this level of hate on any other minority?? You must not be on ATS, because the "two minutes hate" and the groups they aimed at changes week to week. Most often it is Israel or Muslims. Sometimes its the dark skinned community as a whole (as if dark skinned people are part of some hive mind or something). This week it has simply come back around to homonazis and their determination to further corrupt our society with the mental illness that is transgender filth.

a reply to: Ironhawke

I am not against gay peeps getting married (there's a good 60% + chance it will fail within three years anyways) or even collecting benefits. I am against homosexual propaganda corrupting young childrens very impressionable minds when not supervised properly by their equally idiotized parents who are likely buried in a screen at any point in the day themselves. prospective young boys and girls who could becomes doctors, lawyers, engineers or architects get sucked into deviant and depraved sex fantasies and grow up to be tranny whores at night walking the street in groups.

yes sir, that is how it is here in tampa. There are groups of tranny prostitutes that walk the usual street for deviant, disease spreading drugged up sex. I dont want any of that in my community, or any community.
edit on 4/14/2015 by DYepes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

A, the good old guilt by association. That's false reasoning. That's also why the rate of LGBT teen suicides is skyrocketing. One does not equal the other. There are plenty of heterosexual prostitutes and addicts out there..are you saying, then, that filling children's minds with heterosexuality leads to this depravity? Same argument. You don't want kids exposed as it will make them gay? That's like the argument that one doesn't want black people being exposed to kids because it will make them black - a damned preposterous notion, and your argument has the same level of lunacy. It's arguments and beliefs like that that have engendered the need for laws that guarantee equal protections, because where does it end? "won 't someone think of the children?" has long been the rallying cry of those seeking to strip rights and freedoms from others.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironhawke

Well let me use simple math, because I may have to concede that the prostitution example was indeed flawed logic. before television transgender teens were not committing suicide in record numbers. Its because they were virtually non-existent. Lets go back to the nineties when television, radio, and print was almost completely solidified into the grasp of only a handful of boards and executives. Still did not see record number of transgender teens committing suicide due to their mental illness. It was Y2k, which in reality was the first experiment to see just how powerful the near complete ownership of all media in the Western World (at least USA anyways) could be utilized.

See how fast everyone was out spending spending spending before that impending doom?? Never had the public been ordered on such a level into a state of fear and panic up until that point. Even during the cold war they could not pull off scaring everyone into the same type of panicked behavior. Internet hits its golden age, social media puts every possible filth and mental corruption right into your hands 24/7 .

Dont tell me millions of kids over America were simply hiding their mental illnesses for fear of backlash from their community and a non-open society??

Its multiplication. The more impressionable children and teens you expose to GLORIFIED homosexual behavior, the higher the number of mentally confused children and teenagers will begin to immitate such behavior. I dont know how old you are, but try not to forget about the early nineties when all the kids were basically imitating inner city street gang behavior. Nineties media was full of that, and the impressionable youth who were being dumped in front of that media followed suit.

Now they are being infected with a new kind of brainwashing, and the numbers clearly prove it is working.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

The entire concept of "gender preference" is a false one, based on nothing more than supposed perception, with the twisted idea that people can somehow be a "gender" they are not, instead of admitting that we are born one sex or another; male or female. We don't get to decide that the genetics are somehow wrong. That's a sign of a mental disorder.

You have no idea what this is about - do you? :-)

Of course it' about the sex. Homosexuality is, by definition, having sex with someone of the same sex. Claiming it's something else, to push an agenda, doesn't change the reality.

If this was about sex - we wouldn't even be having this conversation. Everybody has sex. This is about gender preference - and you don't know what that means, so - this conversation is going to be interesting

What's wrong with having sex with the same gender as your own?

People are already treated equally. Special privileges are what are being demanded now, and the ability to remove the rights of others if those others don't agree with a certain point of view.

Who the hell are you to decide anything for anyone else? You don't own people

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos
I think I kind of know what you mean, Telos.
Maybe this will help a little.

I pretty much don't care what they do either between themselves.

I try to be respectful and not push my beliefs on others (because believe me they would think I'm nuts) and try not to "flaunt" my lifestyle out of respect for others, as well as them. So I teach my kids not to also, out of respect.

What I see, and I'm not saying this is typical of all, but constantly feel I am being told accept it or else, and teach your kids RIGHT NOW or WE WILL. That is the problem I have with it.

I think it's great when civil rights are finally respected, borders are broken down and rights are earned, no matter what the issue -it could be dogs marrying horses for all I care but, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT EVERYDAY, BECAUSE i DON'T CARE, an honestly I don't think most of us here really do unless it effects us directly.

This is not meant to sound mean, but I also don't think that your "marriage" should be considered in the same way as something that has been considered traditional but oppresive toward your lifestyle for hundreds of years.

Why not come up with a different term like I don't know..."Green?" Something to signify your civil rights are being respected, you are having same recognition, Same benefits and everything else identical to marriage but a term that signifies it is a same sex marriage?
I've always thought of it as since you have come up with so many concerns, felt so put out and fought so many fights at this point, why not name it something special instead? You folks all know it has given such a stigma only mainly because of the term and gives such a religious issue to use the same name. (that most people but myself seem to have issue with?)

Realistically it's not my issue, or my kids' issue, it's yours and yours alone.
I respect your place in this world, but don't cross your border, do I have to? Seriously? Do my kids have to?
If and when one of my kids shows signs that they want to see your side, will I seek you out for assistance and learn more about it, but until then I don't disrespect you, I just don't care about it much less want to hear and see about it everyday.

Just my two cents, to each their own in what they do and no disrespect meant toward anyone..

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Peekingsquatch
PS -I also don't think we need to hear about Hillary Clinton and everyone else shes supposedly ahead of that is running for president everyday either, when there are other things going on in the world than a major popularity contest only happening for 15 months in USA.

We won't hear ANY news from this point on without going to places like ATS/infowars/whatever.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I couldn't personally care less what anyone calls themselves or where they stick their parts, but I am getting sick of the action groups and damned SWJ all over the internet. 14-19 with nose rings and hipster glasses and trans this, cis that. I get called names and made to feel like some kind of terrible person just for liking women. It is a little bit ridiculous and honestly the way they usually go about things does more harm than good in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join