It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington WILL start a war, AIIB system is coming online in September

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The end is coming!!!! This will collapse the dollar, the US will become a third world country!!! Run for the hills!!!

Or..........life will go on as usual. The world economy may shift a bit, markets might adjust, the dollar may dip.

But the smart money is on humanity coming to a screeching halt and chaos reigning supreme. Put all your money on bullets and stuff you can eat.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: yuppa

Should things go badly... I vote for you in charge of the budget..

Thanks. YEs ill take suggestions from ATS members as well but i know how it is to not have money so you can say im pretty well versed on being poor. ID charge countries we went to at their asking for services rendered too.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

you know, its cute, but at the same time its serious.. We as a nation DO need regular people who can actually manage stuff in office...

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
And WHO will buy all of China's cheap crap, if not the West? Chinese don't but it because the workers are too impoverished. If China drives the West into economic oblivion as you imply, their goes China's trade surplus.

Let's not forget the number one oil exporting nation on Earth is not Saudi Arabia, Iran, or Russia, it is the United States. The Petrodollar isn't going away any time soon.

I walk around my tiny apartment... 2 t.v's, 3 laptops, 3 tablets, 2 nintendo wii, xbox one, ps2, blue ray player, digital cable pvr receiver, 2 air purifiers, 3 clock radios, a big and little vac, convection oven, 2 food processors, garburator, dishwasher, stackable washer/drier... With the exception of a few of these items, most have a 2-3 year life span, some even less. I'm tapped out. I can't fit any more crap in here and I have matured past the fallacy that there is good value in 'cheap'.

Don't you think China might be interested in creating new markets, like say, 150 million Russians that if given the right support, could turn Russian's homes into a trove of cheap electronics flowing from China?

What the US and Canada does to export oil is a travesty. It is like the sports player in the middle of a game pulling out a hand grenade and claiming "no I win". US/Canadian oil exports atm, are a stain on the face of humanity. Fracking is unregulated and Canada scraped off swath of earth the size of Florida to get a little money from oil exports.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MensaIT3

I wouldnt worry about the dollar being destroyed. It could be, but they will just dump gold or oil on the market and make them both worth crap.

FOOD, natural resources, and other REALLY needed assets will back the new dollar. I heard some bunk, but that much is always true. Its the checkmate move that China and co are counting on NOT happening.

The UK and our allies shouldnt worry about playing it safe, though those who have been opposed to us from the get go will probably face some serious issues after all the cards are on the table.

What EVERYONE should do is make currency backed by ENERGY, energy production and the energy market. When and IF that happens in our lifetimes or later on, thats when energy technologies will bloom.

This is all my amateurish opinion.

still, it doesnt matter if they get every market in the world to use their currency system. The commodities these currencies pay debt off for the purchase of are not in their control.

Does China OWN enough gold mines to influence the price or is it just HOLDING gold it bought and is buying?

Does China OWN a large percentage of the worlds food production to influence supply or do they only produce enough to feed their people...if that.

Does China OWN or influence the worlds oil supply? or do they only BUY it at the prices WE establish?

These questions should be at the forefront of anyone thinking the worlds most powerful elites EVER will just lay down and die without a WORTHY fight, if not a checkmate move they have been working on from the get go.

Remember. The worlds leaders, including Chinas studied at our educational centers and got the experience they are now applying against us from our educators and leaders.

If anyone ever studied martial arts, you know that you NEVER teach your students everything you know. If they do surpass you it is because they teach themselves tricks you didnt let them learn while under your tutelage. Even then, you never know if master saw you coming or if master set you down that path in the first place as part of your development.

You dont kill the master like he was your equal. He is not.

That said, who knows. God knows that something has to give. I dont wish China and co any luck, though I "cowardly" walk the fence and await any advantage that the average person can leverage from these global turf wars.

When rulers fight, we die, but we also become VERY important to them as well. Thats when they listen to our needs the most.

edit on 4 12 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
One spacex meteor attack on the three Gorges dam and bye bye China

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

And WHO will buy all of China's cheap crap, if not the West? Chinese don't but it because the workers are too impoverished. If China drives the West into economic oblivion as you imply, their goes China's trade surplus.

Let's not forget the number one oil exporting nation on Earth is not Saudi Arabia, Iran, or Russia, it is the United States. The Petrodollar isn't going away any time soon.

Hey now... Easy on the logic and common sense, this is supposed to be a panic fest, fueled by lack of understanding!

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports

The chinese know that is their weak spot and prolly have plans for such a catastrophe. Although it will damage them pretty bad.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I may not be the most intelligent poster here. I don't get the constant vitriol spewed at the U.S. I also don't get why so many of our own citizens and ally's spew it. Is our country, phsycological outlook, agenda ect perfect? No but we choose to stand on important issues we protect the innocent as well as we can, we grant inalienable rights, fight for those rights even the right for a lot of you to say everything we stand for is garbage. I hope the world comes together and we all sing kumbiaya and have world peace days. Truth be told though some times the devil you know is better than the one you don't. The pro Russian cino Chinese ect I have a question. Had the U.S. Not invented the Internet and one of your savior country's had, would you be using the Internet today?? maybe I am the confused one here but I doubt it. I would suggest yall pray the U.S. Wins out because a Chinese world rule would not be a pleasant one.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
You play that music loud enough, people will actually believe it. That's when the real war will start.

US will not cripple from one day to the other. China, Russia, USA - not one of them is doing everything 100%. We could be watching from the sidelines how Russia and China battle themselves considering their relations. At that point, we might be very happy that we didn't go into their direction..

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports

Lmao! Nah they will just use an Ohio Class Nuclear Sub's ballistic missile that is fitted with a thermonuclear warhead to do that job. China would quickly die of thirst, not to mention our Naval blockade would starve them to death at the same time. They would not even be able to water their own crops, let alone import anything.

We also have allies in the Pacific and all over the World, a lot of them. I myself like the fact that we are perceived as being weak now, it's amusing.

Those are only a few of the thousands of decisive, strategic military actions that we would take in the first weeks. Don't listen to most of these fools, the people who run The USA are far from stupid. They are very ruthless thinkers, but make no mistake about it, very intelligent as well.

It's no longer just our Red Mandarin friends overseas that plan long term, it's a new world now. The Art of War is common knowledge, it's nothing new. Everyone these days keep their strategies secret, including Red China. Kind of like those miles and miles of secret caves over there that were recently discovered. Well, not so secret anymore.

I mean what the hell do some of you people think we have been doing in the Middle East for almost two decades? This has been a shadow War with Russia and China from the very beginning, and even before that.

Yep, It's called the battle for resources, and contrary to popular America hating beliefs, we are winning that war. Wake up and read between the lies.

~$heopleNation
edit on 13-4-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Sheeps i think the point of a 'asteroid' is for plausable deniability and to avoid MAD.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Sheeps i think the point of a 'asteroid' is for plausable deniability and to avoid MAD.

I understand what he / she was doing, but nothing these days goes undetected unless both sides want it. Sarcasm I like though.

~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat

Yeah how is your farming industry and hemp industry now?

Our agriculture industry is still the best in the World, you should study up on the subject next time before opening up your anti-American pie hole. Do you even realize that we, and other Nations feed the World?

Hows the water supply?

The water supply is plentiful, unless you live in the South West or in California. Luckily for you though Farmers have been granted priority over the citizens of occupied California in order to, well.........continue to feed the World.

Hey Pal? California alone supplies 80% of the this planets Almonds. Mostly all are going to China. That is just one of many, many crops. Oh and the Midwest is doing just fine, thank you. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

do you really believe that they will always base their economy on cheap crap? as soon as they get the lead, their biggest importers will have to start to think how to reestablish production at home, again. (which is not bad at all, actually)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
FACTS INBOUND...

Anyone who assumes or preaches that China is in any way opposed to the United State's rate of consumption needs to take a second look at how Supply and Demand works: Without the United State's MASSIVE (UNMATCHED ANYWHERE) rate of consumption, China would go broke literally overnight. If the USD slid down in value, the American consumption rate would fall through the floor and all of those gigantic iPhone plants would close down over night and leave China stumbling to find the reset button.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

China, what will they do with a bombed and injured planet?

They've totally trashed their own country and don't seem to worry about it to much, so it wouldn't surprise me too much if they decided to destroy the rest and assume that they will be dominant afterwords. Afterall, they could lose half their population and still have more people than us.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I'm gonna write something that may offend some, but I mean absolutely no offence. I'm asking for those reading to consider the MO of the power players from a different view. It is a nuts and bolts look at the situation.

Secret weapon of socio-economic checkmate = automated systems and machines. It is the new slave. How many nations have been built on slavery? It's "the perfect slave" because machines/automated systems don't revolt, talk back, complain, need rest, deserve rights, demand rights, use resources to exist other than basic energy, etc. They do need technologists to run the show, albeit, under the thumb of those that will give them life, (whether they chose to have a family or not. Preferably not) and in much smaller numbers that are easier to control. Everyone else, but those in control of the machines/automation, are useless. There's the end game. The 99%.

That's the push of "innovation" in our societies today. It's the next logical step, and it is happening. These wealthy corporations think they are "in the game" but they are not. The fact that some of them are getting away with so much without serious (legal?) challenge may be an indication that it doesn't really matter, and actually could be used as a ruse to further other deeds. These corporations and alphabet agencies are just slightly bigger pieces behind the front lines on the chess board, subject to sacrifice like any other piece. And they are being used as a distraction much like everything else.

At present, our automation isn't sophisticated enough to completely replace humanity, but with time, it will. Consider it. Technocracy at it's best... A circular "argument", and it may be winning on a much larger scale than most consider.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flux8
I'm gonna write something that may offend some, but I mean absolutely no offence. I'm asking for those reading to consider the MO of the power players from a different view. It is a nuts and bolts look at the situation.

Secret weapon of socio-economic checkmate = automated systems and machines. It is the new slave. How many nations have been built on slavery? It's "the perfect slave" because machines/automated systems don't revolt, talk back, complain, need rest, deserve rights, demand rights, use resources to exist other than basic energy, etc. They do need technologists to run the show, albeit, under the thumb of those that will give them life, (whether they chose to have a family or not. Preferably not) and in much smaller numbers that are easier to control. Everyone else, but those in control of the machines/automation, are useless. There's the end game. The 99%.

That's the push of "innovation" in our societies today. It's the next logical step, and it is happening. These wealthy corporations think they are "in the game" but they are not. The fact that some of them are getting away with so much without serious (legal?) challenge may be an indication that it doesn't really matter, and actually could be used as a ruse to further other deeds. These corporations and alphabet agencies are just slightly bigger pieces behind the front lines on the chess board, subject to sacrifice like any other piece. And they are being used as a distraction much like everything else.

At present, our automation isn't sophisticated enough to completely replace humanity, but with time, it will. Consider it. Technocracy at it's best... A circular "argument", and it may be winning on a much larger scale than most consider.

I don't think that's a bad thing. Actually that might save humanity from destroying itself in the long run..

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

They have not had to live the aftermath of a nuclear bomb before. They have run that country with its high population so far, I am sure they have done their research.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join