It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student intern job at the Tonopah Test Range

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
www.all-acad.com... atories/Las-Vegas-NV-United-States/

Technologist Intern:  The intern will assist in conforming, troubleshooting, and manufacturing equipment for optical tracking mounts.  A viable candidate will need to know how to read and troubleshoot electrical and mechanical systems using schematics and system diagrams.  The intern will work on manufacturing cables, developing mounting brackets, and producing formal documentation.  In addition, the intern will work to develop a complete build list for the tracking systems and create a parts database using Microsoft Access to identify the equipment available across the range.  If the intern has experience in CAD, they will be able to design custom fixtures for the mount platforms. During the internship, weapons testing will occur and the intern will be asked to participate and support these missions as needed.  Willingness to reside in either Tonopah or Las Vegas, NV. Ability and willingness to reside on-site in a remote location up to 4 days and 3 nights per week, with the ability to work modified schedules as mission requirements dictate.

Nows your chance to see the TTR from the inside. Pulling a Snowden is optional but highly appreciated. ;-)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
If you post on thread your applying for the job then you likely will be the first to get your application binned

edit on 12-4-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Or if your last names lazaar

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

this ^ i would love to see someone apply as robert lazaar jnr

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
If you post on thread your applying for the job then you likely will be the first to get your application binned

Highly suggested you don't say you read about this job on Above Top Secret.

In the pre-internet days, nobody knew of Sandia let alone the TTR. Today half the applicants probably have ulterior motives.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Be part of the Death Machine... TODAY!

Imagine,... whatever work you do there... will probably cause the deaths of many people around the world.

Enjoy!

Do your part in death and destruction!

edit on 12-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

In the pre-internet days, nobody knew of Sandia let alone the TTR. Today half the applicants probably have ulterior motives.

Ha

Yeah im worried my career aspects may be limited in the government sector if they pull a my internet records one day because of hanging around with all you ATS loonies

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

Ha

Yeah im worried my career aspects may be limited in the government sector if they pull a my internet records one day because of hanging around with all you ATS loonies

you will reach a clearance level suitable to their purposes, if you're even hired. these people are not stupid.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I waited to join here until all my background checks were done for my job and I had cleared a few probation hurdles for just that reason. Now that I've meet other workers I think people from this site would be an improvement to my employers previously hired workers!

top topics

join