It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Extra Terrestrial contacts with Indian Government and Military?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
If we're good little boys and girls, maybe the aliens will get us off this rock before it, uhm..EXPLODES! Help! We're down here! heh heh

But seriously, there's a very deep truth to what cade said. Believe it and it is true. When the last man realizes that, the last man will have returned to heaven. There are many people who already have a handle on this truth, and they are rewarded for their dedication with infinite power.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   

That's why I threw out my TV and radio more than 5 years ago...never before have I known so much about what is really going on in the world. (not saying I know a lot, just that I know more now than before).

Same for me
i never felt better since that day

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Again India Daily

Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations will take place with little progress.�

In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war.

And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time.�

Scientific interpretation of the monks� statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.�

full story

We have to wait to meet ET till 2012...
And I hoped it will happen comming year

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations will take place with little progress.

In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war.

And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time.

Scientific interpretation of the monks� statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.

Scientific Interpretation...??
How does science interpret a prediction..?

People are getting far too carried away with 2012. It is becoming a worldwide paranoid delusion that Humanity will somehow come to the brink of extinction and E.T will land and save us all from ourselves.

The only terror in 2012 will be that which we bring upon ourselves.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Well said cade.
I have a friend who claims to be a hardcore skeptic. He questions everything except what he watches on CNN. He totally eats that news up and never once stops to question the motives of media. Oh well...i dont call that skepticism...its more like ignorance.
Also if you assume that ET contact has been made then we can also assume that most world powers might have certain treaties against disclosure. EVen if india's govt wanted to come out of the closet(a big IF) would the world powers let them?
It was suprising to me when mexican govt came out with the UFO news. I dont know details ...does anyone have a good linky?

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
[qoute]It was suprising to me when mexican govt came out with the UFO news. I dont know details ...does anyone have a good linky?

I found only Rense

[edit on 27-12-2004 by jazzgul]

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Thanks Jazzgul..

I found an article on MSNBC
www.msnbc.msn.com...

The article also claims that :
"Mexico�s most popular nightly news broadcast showed the video Monday night."
And infact i saw it on TV on the discovery channel or something...if i'm not mistaken...
But it makes you wonder..why didnt it create quite a big stirr?

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I believe most of people don't want acknowledge ET -many of them are afraid of unknown, because it might create possible danger to their believe system and their idea of life. I've noticed a pattern -more "advanced" is the country, more unusual phenomena is discredited.
News about Mexico and India are taken by many as "rubbish", maybe because they are the signs of unknown future...

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor

That's why I threw out my TV and radio more than 5 years ago...never before have I known so much about what is really going on in the world. (not saying I know a lot, just that I know more now than before).

Same for me
i never felt better since that day

That is quite coincidental. One of my good friends and I have talked about this repeatedly. What we find out we have missed on TV from others, and how much of it we actually wanted to watch. You throw away so much time looking at noncense while "darkness marches". The news will tell you all you need to know.....all you "need to know"....
But never the important things.

Does the TV then become a distortion transmitter, intentionally or unintentionally?
The masses sitting in their living room being feed irrelevant information, giving them the illusion that they are well informed. What with all that information surely nothing has escaped the radar of our news agencies right?

"Freedom of the press belongs to those who owns one"

If we all got off this submissive mindset, started looking for truth and reality, we might find it.

Sincerly

Cade

[edit on 29-12-2004 by Cade]

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I think we should blacklist Indiadaily as a reliable source. It does not provide and evidence and gives very vague details. I also contacted it recently asking for more information and they ignored it.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:17 AM
link   
In further reflecting upon this thesis, enjoy these well spoken words:

--
"Trying to determine what is going on in the world by reading newspapers is like trying to tell the time by watching the second hand of a clock. "
-- Ben Hecht

--
The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.
-- Thomas Jefferson

--
Television is now so desparately hungry for material that they're scraping the top of the barrel.
-- Gore Vidal

--
"Half the American population no longer reads newspapers: plainly, they are the clever half."
-- Gore Vidal

--
"We live under a government of men and morning newspapers."
-- Wendell Phillips

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by I_s_i_s
Well said cade.
I have a friend who claims to be a hardcore skeptic. He questions everything except what he watches on CNN. He totally eats that news up and never once stops to question the motives of media. Oh well...i dont call that skepticism...its more like ignorance.
Also if you assume that ET contact has been made then we can also assume that most world powers might have certain treaties against disclosure. EVen if india's govt wanted to come out of the closet(a big IF) would the world powers let them?
It was suprising to me when mexican govt came out with the UFO news. I dont know details ...does anyone have a good linky?

www.shirleymaclaine.com...

Those who claim there is no evidence of other civilisations visiting us, are simply displaying the same ignorance already claimed by other ignorant men throughout history, and with equal pride, never aware that no pride can come from this source.

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Oh well time to go and open another can of Baked Beans.....
:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Revisting....

UFO was it there?

India Today Via Thomson Dialog NewsEdge)Tucked away high in 15,000-ft glaciated mountains, Chandratal, the only sacred lake in the Lahaul-Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh, has for long been steeped in mythology. Legend has it that the crescent-shaped pristine water body is an abode of fairies who descend on Earth on moonlit nights.

But the glacier-bound uninhabited terrain has come to be associated with an equally incredible tale doing the rounds in India's top space and defence establishments-the sighting of an unidentified flying object or UFO at the Samudra Tapu region, a de-glaciated valley at an eight-hour trek from Chandratal.

More than a year after a five-member team of glaciologists and geologists had a 40-minute encounter with a balloon-shaped object straight out of The X-Files, the incident continues to baffle a section of the Indian scientific community. Both Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) and the army are aware of the matter which figured even in Parliament last year when the minister of state with the Prime Minister's Office had, in a written reply, confirmed the ISRO report on the UFO sighting.

Dr Anil Kulkarni's Photo sets off UFO alert at ISRO

I know we have seen our fair share of India's ufo stories and many came India Daily
but I think we need to take a second look at what is going on there. Here's some earlier threads on India's UFO activity...

India Daily and UFO stories

Is Contact Under Way in India?

why are you bringing India in ufo topics

Now regarding this incident with the scientists, Does anyone know of these pictures and if any have been leaked to the public? are there any sites claiming to have these pics? I know ISRO is real and there is really a Dr. Kulkarni that works there, so this is seeming pretty legitimate.
www.isro.org...

so now we know it isn't just an "anonymous source" and there is something actually going there..well at least in my opinion.

thoughts??

top topics

<< 1   >>

join