It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Extra Terrestrial contacts with Indian Government and Military?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I've posted this article in Indigo Child's thread about India making contact, but nobody made response to it, so I try again (I'm hopless
:

According to Subhra Jain, a freelance reporter in New Delhi, she bumped into a very senior Indian Military official in a nightclub in New Delhi. While talking what she came to know will make the rest of the world sit up all night. According to her, Extra Terrestrials have been visiting India and the rest of the world for thousands of years. In recent days most of the super powers have been formally contacted. India is no exception in recent days.�

�They always contact through the ground radar stations of the military�, she says. Indian Himalayas and Ladakh (China-India) border is where they first made their recent contact. They want to let India know the laws and regulation of the multidimensional Universe.�

India is planning an un-manned moon and later an unmanned Mars expedition. India�s premier Space Research Organization (ISRO) has been told �dos and don�ts�.

full story

I think this is not a hoax - why? My guts are telling me so. I know (according to my reasonable brain) this is the most stupid reason to say this - but I make prediction -this will be the top news in next couple of months...

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The reason I did not respond to it, is simply because Indiadaily is the only web site I have seen so far all over India that has reported the contact. There is nothing to verify it, absolutely nothing. We either take their word for it, which would be credulous, or wait until evidence is produced.

[edit on 20-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This kind of news are not taken seriously ( we live in the skeptic world, remember ?)- that is why there is not more cover about it - this is my guess. YET as I said my guts are telling me THIS is TRUE - No confirmation from my brain...

I have this dream repeating lately about alien spacecrafts going all over the place. In this dream I know that this is beginning of new world. So much I can say for now...

[edit on 20-12-2004 by jazzgul]

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Well, I hope you are right. I am personally getting sick of this cover-up of ET life.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Well, I hope you are right. I am personally getting sick of this cover-up of ET life.

I hope so too, I feel like I'm blind or sth lately, almost like in state of suspension -waiting for...
uhhhh

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
As has been said, you cant confirm or deny this, just gotta go on your gut instinct. For me this wouldnt surprise me as it would confirm alot of stuff surrounding the ET conspiracy. I just really really hope this'l be it and it'l be made widely disclosed that ET exists finally. Failing that if they could just keep on appearing in the skys night after night would be good, like you jazzgul i can kinda sense this is happening, fingers crossed.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hey, found something interesting when searching "Ladakh" wich was mentioned in the full article.

A little girl in Zanskar near the the majestic "Drang Drung" glacier first reported a silent triangular very high speed very large air ship in the sky. This is the area near India China border - Indian side of the Himalayas - very high in altitude and very strategic for India and China. Sources say, here is the concentration of Asia's largest number of nuke missiles from China and India hidden deep in the earth. Neither Chinese nor Indians allow any one to go close to these installations.
According to recent publications America has witnessed silent high speed triangular space crafts of the size of Foot Ball fields in the sky that could travel silently. Definitely these are frictionless anti-gravity propelled flying machines that are UFOs. The aircrafts are said to be either extra-terrestrial or secret advanced US Air Force planes.

But when during Chemrey Angchok festival in Ladakh last week, several local villagers gathered to discuss these strange objects, Indian news reporters got curious. According to the villagers these strange triangular objects are visiting since last five years and their numbers are increasing. They are silent, they can move through the air extremely slowly, so slowly that any conventional aircraft would stall and crash. They can suddenly vanish at tremendous speed, far faster allegedly than any known machine built by man could ever possibly move. They are translucent; their flying beacons don�t project light as would a normal earth-made stream of light would do, and so on.

Are these extra terrestrial UFOs or spy machines of some unknown country. The area is sensitive and it is possible that some countries are watching this area. Also it is possible that the extra-terrestrials are watching the nuke installations of India and China also.

Lara Mohani, Special Correspondent

November 25, 2004

www.indiadaily.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
That is interesting find
Drexon, however I believe those triangular crafts are man made (U.S latest invention
)

Originally posted by picard_is_actually_a_grey
i can kinda sense this is happening, fingers crossed.

This IS about "sense" I suppose

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzgul

Originally posted by picard_is_actually_a_grey
i can kinda sense this is happening, fingers crossed.

This IS about "sense" I suppose

Whats with the roll eyes? You basically implyed the same thing.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
To picard -because this is only message from my guts - as yours I suppose...
and my brain is questioning that -that is why...

( you know I'm kind of person, that question everything -even my own guts
I wish I could believe in it but...I guess that is way I'm posting it in ATS - to check who might be right
)

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzgul
I've posted this article in Indigo Child's thread about India making contact, but nobody made response to it, so I try again (I'm hopless
:

According to Subhra Jain, a freelance reporter in New Delhi, she bumped into a very senior Indian Military official in a nightclub in New Delhi. While talking what she came to know will make the rest of the world sit up all night. According to her, Extra Terrestrials have been visiting India and the rest of the world for thousands of years. In recent days most of the super powers have been formally contacted. India is no exception in recent days.�

�They always contact through the ground radar stations of the military�, she says. Indian Himalayas and Ladakh (China-India) border is where they first made their recent contact. They want to let India know the laws and regulation of the multidimensional Universe.�

India is planning an un-manned moon and later an unmanned Mars expedition. India�s premier Space Research Organization (ISRO) has been told �dos and don�ts�.

full story

I think this is not a hoax - why? My guts are telling me so. I know (according to my reasonable brain) this is the most stupid reason to say this - but I make prediction -this will be the top news in next couple of months...

I would say that it's probably true, and that is why we will not see it on the news.

Cade

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
The reason I did not respond to it, is simply because Indiadaily is the only web site I have seen so far all over India that has reported the contact. There is nothing to verify it, absolutely nothing. We either take their word for it, which would be credulous, or wait until evidence is produced.

[edit on 20-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

I can understand why you would want verification, but let's not forget that every media in the world reported that a boeing hit the pentagon, and there's "a dog that won't hunt".

I sometimes wonder if "media verification" is the kind of reassurance we are looking for. Who owns the media? Does their loyalty lie with the people (the customers) or the board of directors (their bosses) ?

Verification could perhaps be if someone could get someone else from the government to say the same? In the US more than 500 military, intelligence and corporate witnesses are ready to testify before congress, but that's not interesting to those who wants to debunk any UFO report so they can sleep at night, and retain the feeling that they "still know it all". I can see how such a disclosure could undermine their favorite hobby....ATS DEBUNKING.

We are all looking for that one pice of evidence that could not only convince ourselves but the whole world. It's no fun convincing anyone, and being convinced is no fun either. I'm sure you will agree that the enlightened ones search, take the journey, explore, for they know that rare knowledge is the fruit.

I think the question is, how do we get verification, that does not come from the media? Frankly I could care less what the media says, it's been bought up and is now owned by only 5 corporations.

That's why I threw out my TV and radio more than 5 years ago...never before have I known so much about what is really going on in the world. (not saying I know a lot, just that I know more now than before).

What we need is a disclosure project india style!

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
wow - nice said Cade

I'm wondering now why this thread gets so less response -I would love to hear all those skeptics and their opinion (MY BRAIN IS WAITING!!!)

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cade

What we need is a disclosure project india style!

Cade

Yeah, that would be something. However, at this moment, anything to corroborate the claims made by Indiadaily will suffice.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Well I feel that the media has had about 60 years to do this report on UFO's, which is enough for me to see their agenda is not "informing the public", and as it is not, not reporting about this incident in China makes it more credible to me and I know how sad of a situation that is...

Ofcause the independant news media, on the internet, who puts truthful reporting above the fear of ridicule, and the agenda of mass media, might provide an interesting read on the subject.

Anyway, this is just my view. It'll be a long day in hell before I trust those who has lied to me and neglected the truth, for years and years.

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hi guys,
Was interested in this conversation going on here. I've lived in India all my life and just moved to the US in Feb this year.

Ladakh is in the North of India. It's a really cold place and not too many people live there except for some natives and Buddhist Monks. If someone needed a spot for a secret base in India that would pretty much fit the bill. As you can imagine, there are not too many uninhabited places in a country of 1 billion.

There have been UFO sightings and infact 3 years back there was this widely reported case of a "Monkey-Man" in Western UP (another north Indian state) and outskirts of New Delhi, which was widely reported in mainstream media. This was also followed by a "Were-Wolf" kind of creature, again widely reported.

Though no connection was made to these beings being from another world, it kinda makes me wonder now.
In both these cases, these creatures allegedly snatched children from rural/semi-Urban areas. Eye-witness accounts were numerous and they showed a lot of people with deep wounds caused by these creatures on TV.
None of such creatures were caught/killed.

As to official contact between the Indian government and UFOs? Who Knows? As of now, I am a Fence-sitter.

However, Indian Beauracracy can cover anything up and can be even better at that than a lot of other governments.
So don't hope for any official statement from those parts.

Here's a Sad Debunking of the "Monkey-Man" with Lousy Cover-Up written all over it. archives.cnn.com...

[edit on 21-12-2004 by Vivek]

[edit on 21-12-2004 by Vivek]

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Exactly. We have an unnamed "official" apparently being the sole source for this....and any subsequent stories all from the same source. This reeks of "bat boy" journalism...and from a source known for such stories from time to time.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I hope its true - I'm just tired of holding my breath and getting my hopes up.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step
I hope its true - I'm just tired of holding my breath and getting my hopes up.

I understand how you feel. Stop letting someone else deciding what is authentic and what's not. You don't need the anchorman at FOX to confirm what is real. set yourself free, cause you are. Don't hold your breath for anyone. They are here, they are real, observing.

look out the threads that list evidence like the great documentaries that have been made (I've listed them a few times) set your mind free and work on the realization aspect of it, this is where it really blows your mind.

We live in a miracle.

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Just a thought... this earthquake now, UFO all over India and Indonesia meteor (?) blast recently -is there something happening which might be connected

top topics

<<   2 >>

join