It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Simple 4 Part Question For All Americans...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Ahh korea fun place to be... yep can fully understand .. you should make the move theyve cleaned up the cities alot in recent years ... plus good food .. good drinks .. reasonable cost of living .. friendly people ..

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

1. I don't really see any historical deep rooted theme of dominance.

I will let a former major general explain the pimp game to you,
an actor reads his speech in a dramatic manner as he is no longer with us.

War is a Racket - Major General Butler

3. I don't think my government views me as an enemy, that's not practical or logical. I'm a tool or a resource.

I'd read Eco science by Holden, and the Texas Academy speech by Eric Pianka at UT.

The film freedom to fascism would be a good primer too, as well as
any of the videos by Naomi Wolf.

She is a bit lefty, but she gets where its going, and she realizes most
of the top tier lefties are covert operatives.

Also you are expecting the insane to be sane, the insane do not act logical.

The insane follow Eugenics, and that is one of the cornerstones
of what they plan for the whole planet.

For those who plan to hide overseas, it will buy you some time, enjoy it
while it lasts.
edit on 11-4-2015 by Ex_MislTech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: jude11

I am Canadian.

Need more?

Which side of Canada....

East...Born in the middle but long for the West and North.

I have lived and traveled thru every province and territory. Also 23 US States and Korea, China, Taiwan, Vietnam, Japan, Thailand and Belize. For some reason never Mexico or S. Amreica.

My fav? Interior of BC and anywhere North of there.

JUDE11

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888

Ahh korea fun place to be... yep can fully understand .. you should make the move theyve cleaned up the cities alot in recent years ... plus good food .. good drinks .. reasonable cost of living .. friendly people ..

I left 6 years ago after spending 8 yrs there. 6 Months in Osaka as well. 6 in Taiwan, 5 in Harbin, China, 7 in old Ho chi min, Vietnam. (still call it that) with 3 Months in India.

It's a freedom that only a certain type can fully grasp.

My fav? Jeju-do S. Korea...2 years where I want to return and retire.

JUDE11

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

No on all four questions. And please do not lump us all as the same. Americans are very diverse.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It's funny because some of the same people who don't believe that we can engineer our own society believe that we can westernize the Middle East by force.

That is how they sell it, ie. market it, but like a used car saleman, its a lie.

They don't want peace in the middle east, the want forever war.

Since the time of Napoleon the people at the top of the pile have
gotten very rich off warfare.

Eisenhower in his farewell address that can be viewed on youtube
says to beware the military industrial complex.

We dropped the ball on that one.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Not the people's choice if you truly understand Canadians eh?

Then why don't the people of Canada stand up and do something about it?
edit on 11-4-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I know you said this is not an anti-American thread, but the phrasing of the questions really sets the tone for the answers, don't you think? Its sort of like asking the question, "Have you stopped stealing from the cash register?" If you say yes, you admit you 'were' stealing from the register. If you say no you still are stealing from the register... That being said...

1) Broke, or a deep rooted historical need to dominate... That's a big spread leading to a narrow conclusion. Lots of countries are broke, moreso than the US. And some countries have already tried world domination. If memory serves me correctly, the US was one of the ones who fought against it. The country is broke and propped up financially but that doesn't necessitate a plan for world domination. Recent history has also shown that war is no longer a boon to the economy as it once was. Besides, if the country is that broke, and world domination is a rather pricey endeavor, the one kind of undermines the other...

2) This is a rephrased version of deep rooted historical need to dominate.

3) Yes. They said it themselves.

4) Possibly. There are far too many variables to take every conflict worldwide into consideration. It is possible to see a conflict end with a benefit. If an area is stabilized, if a tyrant is removed, if people are freed, if the quality of life is improved, yes its possible to see a benefit to humanity. How do you know what direction any of these conflicts is going to turn and who will or wont benefit from it?

Bonus: I do not see the US as the greatest threat to world peace. I do see the US as the greatest threat to its own stability. Whether some other country sees that as an opportunity or not is another story.

I would also like to make sure the difference between the American citizen and the people running the country is noted. Most people I know do not agree with pretty much everything government is currently doing at just about any level of operation. Its all out of control and definitely does not have the best interests of the people in mind. It is painfully clear that the government of the people, by the people, and for the people no longer exists. The people are still here, just disenfranchised and at a loss how to get our country back on track again.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Everything today is too "philosophical".

Too many people apply logic when the answers are simple.

The MSM has people completely freaked out.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Simple

Yes to all 4 plus yes to the bonus question. And I am scared as hell about what is coming down.i

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

I don't answer questions about my country unless the OP lists his own country

As Jude11 said, Canadian, but it's not a country, it's a colony.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

No on all four questions. And please do not lump us all as the same. Americans are very diverse.

Lumping?

No, Just asking the opinion of my American neighbors.

Sensitive or is that still allowed?

Jude11

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

1. Do you understand that the US is pushing for WW3 because it's broke and/or has a deep rooted historical need to dominate?

The military industrial complex is pushing for more conflict because the wars in Iraq an Afghanistan were immensely profitable and they have lost a big chunk of revenue since things went cold.

2. Do you see that the US wants to rule the Globe?

Not the US. Certain shady corporations and mega banks are constantly playing a global game of chess. The U.S. just happens to be the Queen in this particular game (the most powerful piece on the board).

3. Do you see that your Govt. has turned against you and views you as the enemy?

The government is just a puppet organization.

4. Can you see any outcome to the Ukraine/Russia/Iran/Yemen/Iraq/Syrian/Libyan...ok, too many....that is actually a benefit to humanity?

No military conflict benefits humanity. What's your point?

Bonus question: According to a recent ATS poll, do you agree that the US is the greatest threat to World Peace?

Again, it's not the US, it's the assholes behind the curtain pulling the strings.
edit on 4/12/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I could be wrong. But I'm pretty damn sure I saw the bit about Jude being from Canada edited into the OP after JDmOKI's initial post.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Simple

Yes to all 4 plus yes to the bonus question. And I am scared as hell about what is coming down.i

And there we have it.

I only asked these questions in order to get an ATS response from Americans. I don't see America as the enemy, only the American Rha-Rah mindset of those that we here on ATS are very aware of.

I've been here too long and this is exactly the reason I am bowing out.

Why are so many people readily accusing American people for what America has become? The people of any Nation are NOT the sum total of their elected/appointed/oppressive/dictatorial leaderships.

The American people are just that...People. The desire for love, peace, family, equality, respect and a simple dinner table for family and friends is what connects us all.

American/Canadian/Indian/African...Black, white, yellow, green or purple...What the hell is the difference?

JUDE11

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

1. Do you understand that the US is pushing for WW3 because it's broke and/or has a deep rooted historical need to dominate?

No, I don't believe that's the case. If it is, I disagree it's because of being broke or due to a deep rooted need to dominate. I actually don't agree with the sentiments that America has a need to dominate. At least not any more or less than other world powers.

No. I disagree. I see it will do it's part in ruling the globe though.

3. Do you see that your Govt. has turned against you and views you as the enemy?

I don't agree entirely. Most people are ok with being lead up until their effected personally.

4. Can you see any outcome to the Ukraine/Russia/Iran/Yemen/Iraq/Syrian/Libyan...ok, too many....that is actually a benefit to humanity?

Yes and no. It's complex. Plus there is a lot of wishful thinking involved.

Bonus question: According to a recent ATS poll, do you agree that the US is the greatest threat to World Peace?

No.

Why are so many people readily accusing American people for what America has become? The people of any Nation are NOT the sum total of their elected/appointed/oppressive/dictatorial leaderships.

The American people are just that...People. The desire for love, peace, family, equality, respect and a simple dinner table for family and friends is what connects us all.

American/Canadian/Indian/African...Black, white, yellow, green or purple...What the hell is the difference?

I can't accuse any specific generation. But the people do/did have a responsibility to keep things in check. The ball was dropped multiple times. Though in defense, the enemy is full of cunning and guile. Nor is the enemy limited to our borders. They existed before America, and certainly will after (if/when/however that happens).

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

As a Canadian I have to address this issue.

We all know that Canadians and Americans either hate or love each other...shocker huh?

Onwards:

As an American christian I don't pay any attention to war news.
    Revelations says there will be wars and rumors of war
    do not let it concern you
    If I'm in the military, on the other hand, I have my duty.
    It greatly reduces the load of information I parse daily trying to sniff out the real conspiracies.

So, no. The answer is no. I do not understand any such thing. But if it is the case that the media is pushing for WW3, right now, and being out of the loop, you are bringing me up to speed; my answer is... Yes.

Growing up a southerner I am very aware of the Yankee tendency to destroy the righteous so only Yankees can be in charge.

I say help them succeed, rejoice in your being conquered. It's painful when it happens, sure. 750,000 people died in the Civil War. Military alone. Those not under the NWO yet, should volunteer. South Korea is a good choice. They are the hardest working people I have ever seen. They work harder than the Japanese, if you can believe that. But they get no credit for it, as everyone just knows that the Japanese are the hardest working people on earth.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Yes.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Evidence please. (And if police brutality videos from the Posse Comitatus are the evidence one has in mind, that is a debate about who gets access to the officers psyche profiles. If the trigger happy sociopath is sent in only on certain calls, their must be a controller who may even have expected a negative eventual outcome. But unless a connected network of these individuals is uncovered, I in no way accept the claim that the government sees me as the enemy.)

Mike Grouchy
edit on 12-4-2015 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

To answer that question, one should poll forums in Ukraine, Russia, Iran, Yemen, Iraq, Syria, and Lybia to find out which countries were large issues in the minds of the people in each of those.

The best way to predict people is to follow their expectations.

What are the Ukrainian expecations? Yemen? American expecations are that we can tend our own plot, and everyone is in on the game. When the government is loud we are weak, and when they are quiet we are strong. So I reread you question and it seems to be saying that we are weak, because we are being loud about it.

My expectation is more defiance.
Poor guys. So much blood in their futures. It's only after the yankees conquer you that you learn the difference between defiance and beign a "rebel". If only they would just join us.

Mike Grouchy

Here, look. M.I.A. the singer knows how to join the west and still be a "rebel".

edit on 12-4-2015 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join