It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Simple 4 Part Question For All Americans...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
As a Canadian I have to address this issue.

We all know that Canadians and Americans either hate or love each other...shocker huh?

I am one of those that have traveled throughout the US in my years, but now? I will NEVER cross that border again. Not because of the American people but because of my actions here on ATS and the American Police State that has emerged with absolutely no back push. Then we have about a hundred more sites that i contribute to. If I cross the border successfully, I kinda know that coming back will be a very long process.
That is of course if I actually get across. Keep in mind that I have no criminal record and have never even had a traffic ticket.

And of that, I'm proud.

Before you go there...This is NOT an ANTI- American thread. It's a simple poll because I am so freakin' curious as to the mindset of the American populace. Trolls and shills need not apply...we will see you and you will be ID'd.

Onwards:

1. Do you understand that the US is pushing for WW3 because it's broke and/or has a deep rooted historical need to dominate?

2. Do you see that the US wants to rule the Globe?

3. Do you see that your Govt. has turned against you and views you as the enemy?

4. Can you see any outcome to the Ukraine/Russia/Iran/Yemen/Iraq/Syrian/Libyan...ok, too many....that is actually a benefit to humanity?

Bonus question: According to a recent ATS poll, do you agree that the US is the greatest threat to World Peace?

I have many other questions but this is most likely my last thread so I will keep it short and appreciate any and all replies so I can go out on a final conclusion as to what ATS has developed into.

I won't argue for or against ANY opinion to these questions as we all have our own and we are all entitled to them.

I am just very curious as to where ATS is turning. Left, right, center or none of the above.

Thanks everyone...It's definitely been a blast!

JUDE11

edit on 11-4-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

I don't answer questions about my country unless the OP lists his own country
edit on 11-4-2015 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

1) yes at this point I do feel the "Administration" is doing everything in its power to push us into another war.

2) no I feel that it will be one ruler for all.i feel there will be a lot of dissolved governments this time around.

3) well yes and no yes because we are questioning their perogitive and government hates people questioning them no because they don't have the balls to try something as stupid as martial law.

4) no they're using this as a proxy benefit war those countries will get destroyed in the process and we'll have to spend our hard earned money to fix em...

Bonus question- any one part of the UN is a threat to world peace!!
edit on 11-4-2015 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

Jude where the heck are you going I just got used to talking to you and I keep my circles small???
edit on 11-4-2015 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

this is most likely my last thread so I will keep it short and appreciate any and all replies so I can go out on a final conclusion as to what ATS has developed into.

WTF jude? What's going on?

BTW - as a non-yank I want to respond to your questions - yes, yes, yes, no, yes.

One more thing, the US government is the weapon - should we not further concentrate on who has their finger on the trigger of said weapon?

OK, one more thing, nothing in your OP would see your account terminated so are we to expect something else in this thread?

Really curious bro - really curious.

S&F

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I think one and four are the same. Russia is following the foot steps of Germany. Rescue their ethnic cousins and expand into former lost territory. If you ask me, Russia is not our enemy. They are working for us.

The rest, sure. Its not a US thing though. There isnt a single country left east or west that isnt under a centralized leadership.

The Nazis werent our enemy, not really. Their leadership was working for our leaderships leadership. It was all an effort to change the world.

There will be war with Russia. That is unavoidable at this point. A few nukes will fly. That too is unavoidable. The only silver lining is that we wont have to endure many years of war. A few nukes will save us prolonged conflict that can risk to spiral out of everyones control.

Its not that the US, a country wants to dominate. Its that they, that is all leaderships leadership wants to change the world.

Perhaps time is running out. They study possible outcomes to make sure when everything lines up, they can say "go".
Like I said though, thank god for nukes. Each nuke will take years off the wars clock.

Its crazy, but then again, they went crazy long ago. Its not that society would collapse from not being able to handle the truth. Its that THEY already did, and believe it or not they are now working together for a common goal.

Just to make it seem fair, they may make the other side win this time. The US should prepare for Russian commanders. Its all been planned since the 60s. Russia didnt even know it then.

It is nuts, if you see it from a traditional POV.

Dont see it like that.

Just a thought from random person B24. LOL
edit on 4 11 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
1) not too sure on that..
2) yes, but theyre doing a bad job with mr Obama as the leader.
3)thats tough to argue for/against.
But some things trending certainly poont in that direction.
4)yes, but sadly at the expense of thise countries..

Bonus question)No. If the U.S. wasnt around there would still be wars.
The might of u.s. is the only thing really keeping peace at the moment (only looking at the present.)

Thats my opinion as an american

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

I would think that I have always been open and honest about that. Not always proud tho.

Canada.

Jude11

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I think one and four are the same. Russia is following the foot steps of Germany. Rescue their ethnic cousins and expand into former lost territory. If you ask me, Russia is not our enemy. They are working for us.

The rest, sure. Its not a US thing though. There isnt a single country left east or west that isnt under a centralized leadership.

The Nazis werent our enemy, not really. Their leadership was working for our leaderships leadership. It was all an effort to change the world.

There will be war with Russia. That is unavoidable at this point. A few nukes will fly. That too is unavoidable. The only silver lining is that we wont have to endure many years of war. A few nukes will save us prolonged conflict that can risk to spiral out of everyones control.

Its not that the US, a country wants to dominate. Its that they, that is all leaderships leadership wants to change the world.

Perhaps time is running out. They study possible outcomes to make sure when everything lines up, they can say "go".
Like I said though, thank god for nukes. Each nuke will take years off the wars clock.

Its crazy, but then again, they went crazy long ago. Its not that society would collapse from not being able to handle the truth. Its that THEY already did, and believe it or not they are now working together for a common goal.

Just to make it seem fair, they may make the other side win this time. The US should prepare for Russian commanders. Its all been planned since the 60s. Russia didnt even know it then.

It is nuts, if you see it from a traditional POV.

Dont see it like that.

Just a thought from random person B24. LOL

Bingo on most points and MOST is good enough.

Thanks.

JUDE11

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

this is most likely my last thread so I will keep it short and appreciate any and all replies so I can go out on a final conclusion as to what ATS has developed into.

WTF jude? What's going on?

BTW - as a non-yank I want to respond to your questions - yes, yes, yes, no, yes.

One more thing, the US government is the weapon - should we not further concentrate on who has their finger on the trigger of said weapon?

OK, one more thing, nothing in your OP would see your account terminated so are we to expect something else in this thread?

Really curious bro - really curious.

S&F

No. And yes.

I am simply asking what we are all about here on ATS before I bow out voluntarily. It's changed so much even in my short time here that I can't keep up with what it is anymore.

No, I am not being banned (last time I checked) just have to leave so I'm preparing for it. More difficult than I imagined.

This OP is simply an attempt to understand ATS because quite frankly I'm getting lost.

JUDE11

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
dude, yes.....there was book from long ago written about this very thing....
yep O P ....you are there....seeing it, Scary a little, thanks for posting. nice to know you noticed

edit on 11-4-2015 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

star for you down there below my post....JDmOKI
edit on 11-4-2015 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

1. I don't really see any historical deep rooted theme of dominance. If we use these standards we have a long list of countries that wanna start WW3. UK, Germany, Japan, France, China, Mongolia, Persia etc. and we aren't broke we have the Federal Reserve

2. I don't think the US wants to dominate the globe I think the USA wants everyone controlled just like the puppets masters that control our governments orders. We want everyone trading with our currency

3. I don't think my government views me as an enemy, that's not practical or logical. I'm a tool or a resource.

4. Like I've told other ATS members if you think the USA is the only hand in this cookie jar you are very much mistaken.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
While the questions are biased in that they are worded very subjectively, they are still good questions.

originally posted by: jude11

1. Do you understand that the US is pushing for WW3 because it's broke and/or has a deep rooted historical need to dominate?

The domination factor isn't that historical in terms of our overall existence. That need, if we shall call it that, was borne out of the ashes of WWII. I believe we are however, experiencing growing pains with how to handle our foreign affairs.

On one hand, much of the world still does rely upon the USA for its military, but our use of, has been haphazard.

Debt wise, yes we are broke, but a nation that draws in 3.6 trillion in just tax alone isn't broke. Our GDP is astronomical.

No.

3. Do you see that your Govt. has turned against you and views you as the enemy?

This is probably your best question/statement. On the Federal level, we are definitely pushing the boundaries of our Constitutional protections. Locally it is also starting to show. So a simple answer is yes.

4. Can you see any outcome to the Ukraine/Russia/Iran/Yemen/Iraq/Syrian/Libyan...ok, too many....that is actually a benefit to humanity?

Some aspects yes. Many, no. It is all a result of our piss poor foreign policies that have been so terrible since the end of Cold War.

Bonus question: According to a recent ATS poll, do you agree that the US is the greatest threat to World Peace?

No. There are many world players that are just as destabilizing as the United States. We do factor in though.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I don't understand that the US is pushing for WW3, but if it actually is, then it seems that money would be the reason.

I don't see this so much for the U.S., but there is some who want to rule the globe, and the U.S. is their puppet.

Yes I can see this very plainly as the U.S. government has said so.

I can't see these conflicts being a benefit for humanity, but a benefit for the big players.

No, just one of many threats.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Before you go there...This is NOT an ANTI- American thread. It's a simple poll because I am so freakin' curious as to the mindset of the American populace. Trolls and shills need not apply...we will see you and you will be ID'd.

Onwards:

All leading questions. hmmm. So, do you really want to know what the Americans on ATS think or are you simply looking to be justified.

I have many other questions but this is most likely my last thread so I will keep it short and appreciate any and all replies so I can go out on a final conclusion as to what ATS has developed into.

Why ya leaving?

I am just very curious as to where ATS is turning. Left, right, center or none of the above.

JUDE11

I have my own opinions if where ATS is/has been turning and where it's going. Heck, I rarely come around any more. It's sad, really.

But I must say that I don't believe it is strictly an ATS 'thing', since I've seen the same thing happening to a few other boards that I was quite fond of, back in the day. I think it may be the price we pay for having access to free sites. The advertisers are so PC nowadays that anything that goes against what ever the current environment believes is A-OKAY will be shunned and the advertisers have to tread lightly and cautiously these days.

More often than not, its the companies that pay for advertising that sway certain sites one way or another. There are some very powerful social media watch-groups that are strong arming large name-brand companies in who they choose to do business with.

To ATS's credit (and the other few boards I historically frequented), the larger and more popular the site, the more likely it is to be a target of one of the PC police watch-groups.

The owners of ATS haven't changed (not since Simon) and many of the elder mods are still around. What has changed is the reach of the orwellianesque (new word?) agenda of our government(s) and the shady reach-around ways they are attempting to silence the opposition (what ever and whomever they feel is the opposition of the day).

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

I would think that I have always been open and honest about that. Not always proud tho.

And as for my Country? Always been very open about that. In fact if you got past the OP title, the first line is:

I am Canadian.

Need more?

Jude11

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I am Canadian.

Need more?

Which side of Canada....

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
For much the same reasons I will never visit the u.s again ..

Take a break for awhile from the site then after you clear your head come back .. works wonders to take break .. you always post good threads .. would hate to see you go ..

Apologies for minor sidetrack of your thread here .. but felt had to add my 100 yen ..

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Very direct and informative post. Thank you.

Best part? "orwellianesque"

Now THAT is the word I've been searching for. Not only here but for the net in general.

This needs to be the new addition to Websters IMO.

JUDE11

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

1. No, the US isn't broke it has some of the most abundant and varied natural resources in the world, even in a monetary crash we really wouldn't be "broke". Maybe we do feel a need to domintate I think every powerful country does but we are one the few who can back it up.

2. Not rule per se but maybe stifle and control for our own interests. Again any country with power feels this way. I.e. China and Russian.

3. Not all of our Government, just segments who feel a need to justify their existance e.g. NSA

4. Eventually things like regional borders will be sorted out through bloody conquests. We are just seeing the beginning of that culmination. Imo the only hope for peace in that region is through sectarian moderate dictatorships, who will quell extremisms or stile them to point of irrelevance.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Yep, sure, yeah, no, nope.

Every government has a bit of megalomania in it.

I'm not excusing it, but that is the way of governments going back as far as Gog and Magog.

I do my part, endorsing, promoting smaller government, fighting police-state tactics.

You guys have weird bacon, but good beer.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join