It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet The Secretive Group That Runs The World

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: keenasbro

Have nothing to add at this point but have sent it to people way smarter than me...

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
they might run your world , not mine ……..even if they were to run the world what would you do to change that . a reply to: keenasbro

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

edit on 12-4-2015 by ZzurvanN because: error

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MightyWizard

Dismantle BIS, IMF, Central Banks, Fed Reserve, and every other institution that have been raping the populations of the globe with impunity for a start. (never going to happen I know)

Or, make the leaders accountable for their actions that do affect billions of peoples lives on a daily basis.

Then maybe look to the corrupt politicians, there are one or two you know (sarc) their actions are governed by these people holding the purse strings, which in turn filters down to the population in some form or another.

I don't think anyone is immune.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This is a copy and paste from wiki, I thought it easier than a link.

It seems the BIS had a few skeletons in the closet.
As a result of allegations that the BIS had helped the Germans loot assets from occupied countries during World War II.

Attempts had been made to dissolve the BIS as the article points out, this may well have happened had Roosevelt not died and Truman taking over the Presidency of the US.

In the last stages of the Second World War, in 1944 at the Bretton Woods Conference, the Bank for International Settlements became the crux of a fight that broke out when the Norwegian delegation put forth evidence that the BIS was guilty of war crimes and put forth a motion to dissolve the bank; the Americans, specifically President Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Henry Morgenthau, supported this motion. This resulted in a fight between, on one side, several European nations, the American and the Norwegian delegation, led by Henry Morgenthau and Harry Dexter White; and on the other side, the British delegation, headed by John Maynard Keynes and Chase Bank representative Dean Acheson, who tried to veto the dissolution of the bank.

The problem was that the BIS, formed in 1930, had as the main proponents of its establishment the then Governor of the Bank of England, Montagu Norman, and his colleague Hjalmar Schacht, later Adolf Hitler's economics minister. The Bank was, as far as is known, originally primarily intended to facilitate money transfers arising from settling an obligation from the peace treaty after WWI. After World War I, the need for the bank was suggested in 1929 by the Young Committee, as a means of transfer for German reparations payments (see Treaty of Versailles). The plan was agreed in August of that year at a conference at the Hague, and a charter for the bank was drafted at the International Bankers Conference at Baden Baden in November. The charter was adopted at a second Hague Conference on January 20, 1930. The Original board of directors of the BIS included two appointees of Hitler, Walther Funk and Emil Puhl, as well as Herman Schmitz the director of IG Farben, and Baron von Schroeder the owner of the J.H. Stein Bank, the bank that held the deposits of the Gestapo.

As a result of allegations that the BIS had helped the Germans loot assets from occupied countries during World War II, the United Nations Monetary and Financial Conference recommended the "liquidation of the Bank for International Settlements at the earliest possible moment."[2] This dissolution, which was originally proposed by Norway and supported by other European delegates, as well as the United States and Morgenthau and Harry Dexter White, was never accomplished.[3]

In July 1944, Dean Acheson interrupted Keynes in a meeting, fearing that the BIS would be dissolved by President Franklin Delano Roosevelt. Keynes went to Henry Morgenthau to prevent or postpone the dissolution of the BIS, but the next day the dissolution of the BIS was approved. The British delegation did not give up, however, and the dissolution of the bank was still not accomplished when Roosevelt died. In April 1945, the new president, Harry S. Truman, and the British suspended the dissolution and the decision to liquidate the BIS was officially reversed in 1948.[4]

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Where is the snippet from? I place great store on sources. Too much BS on the internet and I will not swallow something just cause it got posted somewhere.

I have heard of the organization before, and so far everything I have seen posted is from websites I would classify is "sketchy" and not necessarily credible. I am not paranoid. I require something credible other than speculation and fantasy.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Pretty hard to deny the existence of the few that rule the many after reading that....

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677
From Tragedy and Hope by Carroll Quigley, 1966 page 324:
"In addition to these pragmatic goals, the powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basle [sic], Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank,in the hands of men like Montagu Norman of the Bank of England, Benjamin Strong of the New York Federal Reserve Bank, Charles Rist of the Bank of France, and Hjalmar Schacht of the Reichsbank, sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

There are a few links that you can choose from on this thread, courtesy of other posters, check them out for yourself.

I can't decide for you what you deem to be credible.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ZzurvanN
Continuing:
"In each country the power of the central bank rested largely on its control of credit and money supply. In the world as a whole the power of the central bankers rested very largely on their control of loans and of gold flows. In the final days of the system, these central bankers were able to mobilize resources to assist each other through the B. I. S., where payments between central banks could be made by bookkeeping adjustments between the accounts which the central banks of the world kept there. The B. I. S. as a private institution was owned by the seven chief central banks and was operated by the head of these, who together formed its governing board. Each of these kept a substantial deposit at the B. I. S., and periodically settled payments among themselves (and thus between the major countries of the world) by bookkeeping in order to avoid shipments of gold. They made agreements on all the major financial problems of the world, as well as on many of the economic and political problems, especially in reference to loans, payments, and the economic future of the chief areas of the globe.
"The B. I. S. is generally regarded as the apex of the structure of financial capitalism whose remote origins go back to the creation of the Bank of England in 1694 and the Bank of France in 1803. As a matter of fact its establishment in 1929 was rather an indication that the centralized world financial system of 1914 was in decline. It was set up rather to remedy the decline of London as the world's financial center by providing a mechanism by which a world with three chief financial centers in London, New York, and Paris could still operate as one."

Here's another quote for ya:

“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” - Henry Ford

I got plenty more regurgitation where that came from.
Expose the pedophiles in "power"!

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: universalbri

This predates the World bank and IMF.
Nice disinformation or uninformation, as the case may be, sock puppet or ignoramus.
Love you still, knowledge is power.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I would also recommend the Alan Watt podcast to anyone who is interested in more information about the B. I. S. He had been on about them and the CFR for a long time. His website is cuttingthroughthematrix.com
Still loving you all. Remember that the rabbit hole has many dead ends and blind alleys, but is always an interesting and infinite journey. Also remember that this is a dot gov site and infested with sock puppets. Keep burrowing and keep your head up!

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ZzurvanN

Thank you for the input ZzurvanN

I agree, there will be a lot of dead ends in the rabbit holes and we will never, ever learn the whole story of what goes on.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: keenasbro

In July 1944, Dean Acheson interrupted Keynes in a meeting, fearing that the BIS would be dissolved by President Franklin Delano Roosevelt. Keynes went to Henry Morgenthau to prevent or postpone the dissolution of the BIS, but the next day the dissolution of the BIS was approved. The British delegation did not give up, however, and the dissolution of the bank was still not accomplished when Roosevelt died. In April 1945, the new president, Harry S. Truman, and the British suspended the dissolution and the decision to liquidate the BIS was officially reversed in 1948.

FDR wanted to dissolve the BIS.

And when he "died", Truman went along with keeping them.

Hmmm.

Conspiracies are fun.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Also, this just in from Google:
"Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful."

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

Where is the snippet from? I place great store on sources. Too much BS on the internet and I will not swallow something just cause it got posted somewhere.

I have heard of the organization before, and so far everything I have seen posted is from websites I would classify is "sketchy" and not necessarily credible. I am not paranoid. I require something credible other than speculation and fantasy.

Thanks!

Well now you hit the nail on the head. It's from zero hedge a Russian propaganda site. I have little value in anything they have to say. Everything they do is to hurt the west so if he tells me something is bad I know the opisit is true.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Good point. Zerohedge is a pro-Russian site, therefore the BIS doesn't exist.
NOTHING TO SEE HERE PEOPLE!
MOVE ALONG!
Of course ZH, That bastion of Putin love is merely reprinting an excerpt from Adam LeBor's work, which you may have derived from this header. If you were literate and not just a sock puppet.

"The following is an excerpt from TOWER OF BASEL: The Shadowy History of the Secret Bank that Runs the World by Adam LeBor. Reprinted with permission from PublicAffairs."

Cheers sock puppet. And to any flies currently stuck on this .gov honeypot called ATS...keep poking people!

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Generally I am able to pick up things after a couple post with differing context but I am admittedly having trouble picking up the ".gov honeypot called ATS". Could you let me in on that one? a reply to: ZzurvanN

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   

If they have a web site ... can not be that secret

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join