It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

NRA says "Guns for anyone, anywhere, anytime — no questions asked."

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I would comment but I see that there are already an ample # of patriots sufficient to get the job well done.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Ex_MislTech

My problem is more and more what I think our founders may have thought. Limitations for any reason lead to more of the same. Once its OK to take the right from these people it opens the door for more arguments. Let everyone have them if they want them. If people act up the use of deadly force may be quicker than they thought. Like another poster said...gun sales up crime down...simple concept and it only took repealing laws not making more. Go figure our solution was easier than we have been making it.

The lefties don't like facts, they will be in here whining
and name calling about facts, and that will give me a headache.

LOL

Problem is they will just want more from us even if we did
disarm, the whole disarm concept is so they can literally
finish robbing us of damn near every other part of the bill of rights.

They know they need to get rid of the guns so they can
roll out the really horrible parts of their Orwell-Huxley party.

The natural evolution of government as seen in history books is tyranny.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: seeker1963

Far form outraged.

I was mistaken on the quote.
Doesn't change how I feel about the matter though.

I am far from anti police, and you can have your guns.
Just don't want it to be a free for all with them where anyone can get them.

Straw man!

This has nothing to do with a free for all! Those words are nothing more than you showing your political colors!

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ex_MislTech

Back then they owned cannon and explosives...don't use those to hunt and it was all legit. Private citizens owned war ships too. I also find it funny if you replace Native American with criminal and invader with citizen you get our story today...aside from the banker tangent...they need shooting too cause criminal is criminal no matter how rich the criminal is.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Oh come on seeker, any sort of regulation on gun purchasing is seen as violation of the constitution.

If the people who are against any laws what so ever had their way it would be a free for all.

I think the colors are showing both ways.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Oh come on seeker, any sort of regulation on gun purchasing is seen as violation of the constitution.

If the people who are against any laws what so ever had their way it would be a free for all.

We HAVE regulations!!!!

It's the PC crowd people who want MORE!

Sorry to burst your rainbow balloons with unicorns painted on them, but you do realize ever since the Neanderthals learned to use their fists and rocks that they hurt and killed people with them right?

Like a said, it strikes me funny that those who are for more gun control are the same group that are so anti police!

Care to address that one?

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

People see it for what it is.

Why do you have such fear. You will have to also ban machine shops, pipes, steel, and anything combustible.

If every gun on earth was destroyed this morning someone would be shot this afternoon.

I swear I think some people look at veal cows with envy. They protest the treatment of cows, but are busy designing the boxes for the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

a reply to: greencmp

Cause when they have a screw loose and documents to prove it, I don't want them being able buy a gun from a shop.

Don't care if the criminals do.

See how I answered your question?

I am pleased that mental health has become the last desperate argument against the 2nd amendment which has no qualifications.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

I think what I like most is how self correcting guns are. They follow the majority and don't lie. If the majority of society feel something is wrong they will defend against it. If we see an issue after that its a social one not a gun one.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I already said I wasn't anti police.
Police serve a purpose.
I am against them killing and beating people with impunity.

I am not scared of guns, I understand they can not sprout legs and shoot me.

Have your guns, just be willing to go through some hoops so those that shouldn't have don't.

Of course the black market will always be there and they still can, but that is hell of a lot harder then walking to jims guns&ammo.

I accept defeat, I am wrong so good day to you all.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Even for me?
A redcoat?.
Huzzah!

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Funny you say legally its easier...Jim's black market shop asks no questions and even gives a free box of ammo. Yea I have first hand knowledge of the black market. I wasn't always a beacon of light. When I come to these threads I come with a view from both sides of the fence.

ETA: so no one has to ask I had some misdemeanor warrants over pot charges about 9 years ago. I left my home and never looked back. Have not been arrested since and don't have any legal issues. Since they are misdemeanors and not on record now I am able to legally purchase but once upon a time I wasn't and I was in my own experience able to purchase a S&W .40VE for 250$ never fired. I was even given 2 mags and 28 Hydra Shock rounds which aren't cheap. So trust me when I say getting a gun is easy. I would rather we all have them and go by societal majority than follow those who just don't care.
edit on 11-4-2015 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2015 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Have your guns, just be willing to go through some hoops so those that shouldn't have don't.

Hmmm.
Are voter ID laws acceptable then?

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Criminals will always have access to illegal guns.

The reason lots of criminals have guns is because we have so many guns that they're cheap and easy to come by.

If the founding fathers wanted any degenerate to have a gun wouldn't they have said that instead of specifying it to be for defense forces?

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

YOU may need them one day...I'TS OK we have extras.

edit on 11-4-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

They did...as you can see by the carefully worded documents we have. They could have said any exceptions but instead said none. How can you explain that? How can you explain how it was legal in that time to own anything in the world of arms you wanted as a citizen of the US.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

They also wanted us to rebell occasionally ,if you'll look back at history.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Even for me?
A redcoat?.
Huzzah!

Yes, even monkeys have the right to defend themselves.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

This is what CB does. Drive by political trolling.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Hmmm.
Are voter ID laws acceptable then?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join