It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi there. New, have questions. Possibly going nuts.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pjnf85

I 100 percent believe you; I have been through some unusual times myself; I look forward to what you have to say in the future.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Wow, that was such an interesting post, I felt moved to create a user name and officially join ATS (after years of lurking) just to let you know that I don't think your nuts. I'm no guru on the paranormal or supernatural, yet have always perceived that there is so much more to the universe than meets the eye. While I haven't had anywhere near the same amount of strange experiences as you, I can relate to having unexplainable "incidents", etc. Perhaps I'll share some of them in the near future. Welcome to ATS I certainly hope to hear more about your experiences in future posts. Try not to live in fear as it sounds like you have a gift. Perhaps one day you'll unlock the mysteries. Good luck and take care, friend.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticMtns209
Wow, that was such an interesting post, I felt moved to create a user name and officially join ATS (after years of lurking) just to let you know that I don't think your nuts.

Hey, and thanks - that means a lot
I for one would love to hear your stories.

Thanks again to all. Signing up here was obviously one of the better ideas I've had

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Welcome! And thank you for sharing. This is a very interesting post, the best one I've read for a while.
Best wishes.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Very interesting stuff, but had to skim over it because I'm at work and can't give your narrative the attention it obviously deserves. Glad to see that a nice mod moved it out of the intro section for you. S&F for such eloquent writing and the courage to post it. Welcome to the funhouse

A couple things:

1. You aren't crazy.
2. I have woken up at exactly 3:33 every morning for probably ten years now (when I go to bed at night); the first time it happened I was attacked by a wraith, and I was most definitely not imagining nor dreaming it.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

A wraith?

I'm afraid all of this is new to me. I shall now go forth to google

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Update: After a lot of discussion with friends and family, I have (with great reluctance) agreed to undergo regression. I sincerely doubt it will benefit me, but who knows? Maybe I'll find something interesting.

Of course, discerning between fabrication and reality will always be a tough one. If anyone has experience with regression, I'd love to hear about it.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Very interesting. I haven't had any personal experience with regression, but I have read up on the topic recently. Try to find someone very trustworthy and open-minded - the last thing you want is someone doing regression therapy on you who has inherent biases, whether they be religious, supernatural, etc.

I started a thread a couple of months back about a university professor who had done regression hypnosis on hundreds of people from around the world with situations similar to yours, Dr. David Jacobs, have you seen any of his videos? Some knock him because one of his subjects had some complaints. But IDK, one person out of hundreds, maybe she was a plant to discredit him? Without her complaints, his body of work would have been more impressive than it already is, and the government would have some explaining to do.

Here is that thread and his video:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good luck with the regression therapy and let us know how it turns out.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Thank you - that is a very interesting thread indeed. I can't watch the video right now as I'm in work, but I'll certainly watch it tonight.

Not too close to bed time, mind

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I had a very interesting regression. There are two ways of looking at it:

1) I had none of my questions answered and it was all complete rubbish
2) I have all the answers I need and reality is far more obscure than I realised

A report may come in the future, but for the moment... bleh. The Grey Area is absolutely the right place for it.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Yea it's going to depend on your perception of the situation in the end for sure....

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Quite obviously, these are demons. They like to masquerade as orbs of light. They can assume nearly any shape but prefer insects, microscopic parasites, completely invisible, as well as beastial forms. You need to be careful. You are being targeted specifically by a Principality. Give them no attention, and try not to let them know you see them. Do not make eye contact. If you do by accident, brush it off as though you were looking through it in that direction and then look at something else or assume a normal inconspicuous behavior such as staring at your cell phone screen.

I would tell you how to fight them, but it always ends up disastrously for the uninitiated or unprotected. Your safest bet is to ignore their existence entirely, friend.
edit on 5-5-2015 by LongArmLugh because: Androids Auto correct is...difficult.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Also, I have decided to give you a little more information. The demon you encountered at some young age that terrorized you. The one in the shape of a bat creature. This is a class of demon that is born when a young human dies angry and with regret and hate. (Typically 6-13) Though the thing they feel the most is sadness. In general, this species does not want to serve The Dark One.

What it wanted was your body. It saw you as a possible return to a normal life. Essentially, it wanted to trade places with you. But it couldn't, because your vibrations are too dissimilar. They almost never find a host as it is simply too hard to find a child who is mean or cruel enough AND has opened their third eye as yours obviously was. All they can do is paw at and scratch at what they jealously desire.

The wolves? These types of things are surprisingly clear cut sometimes. This classification of attacker was sent to you specifically with the intention to hurt you or scar you mentally. Like a hunter looses his hounds on prey. This is surprisingly common for those who were born spiritually aware as you so obviously were. They seek to inspire you with genuine terror in order to get you to forcefully and unconsciously deactivate your third eye. It is a mechanism, a failsafe if you will, of the spirit to protect itself.

It's happening more and more, especially now as CERN(UNNOS) is opening gateways sustainable enough to let through entire Legions. (The antithesis of Hosts) You see, the more Possible Potentials (People who may one day soon be able to fight them and protect the good unascended during The End Times, but have no formal training and are thus unaware but not alone. They are watched over by what you would call Angels.) they can turn from the path of the Holy, the better for them.

As I said before, it is better off for you to lower your vibration to a normal human range and keep it there to blend in. You can accomplish this by eating meat, staying untidy, and general human behaviors such as watching the TellLiesVision or focusing on work and material troubles. I would not attempt to open your third eye, as seeing them waking as an adult can be traumatizing and extremely dangerous.

Remember
And when you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I don't back down.

Also, some very unique suggestions there. Interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join