It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simulated Universe and UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I just stumbled upon this video-Richard Dawkins and Brian Greene: Do We Live in a Simulated Universe? You can see Dawkins and Brain Greene having a conversion about simulated realities. Pls watch the video first before reading my opinions. Its a very casual talk but the topic has a huge impact.

If we are living in a simulated reality, our physical laws can be broken by something that initiated these laws in the first place. Now Now..I smell a connection between UFOs and simulated realities because UFOs defy physical laws(according to witnesses) and yet they appear to obey the same laws as well. Only that which is outside of our known reality can appear to manipulate space and time.

I suppose there is a huge connection between ufos and reality itself. UFOs could be those devices that connects 'this' reality/space-time with theirs. You don't have to dive in to a sensitive zone directly. You just send a drone to survey and experiment.

If those witnesses are taken into account, UFOs do exactly what Brian Greene suggests- they erase memories and put people back where they belong after an encounter.

I am not trying to bring in the Matrix styled machines enslaving us in a fake world. Its more like our reality is being experimented, interacted with and even improved upon through physical laws by something that is not yet understood.

To sum it up, I like to be open about an idea that reality being a simulation and UFOs belonging to those who began the simulation.
edit on 11-4-2015 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: radkrish

Another, more realistic (?) tact is to grant UFOs as being genuine physical devices in our every-day Universe that have the technical ability to enclose themselves in a field that shields from gravity and mass. Much as I continually state in my signature line. While we, publicly at least, can't seem to acknowledge or produce that effect, it can be easily conceptualized without getting to weird about it.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I agree with Aliensun somewhat.

I wouldn't get too extravagant and say that there's a connection between UfOs and a simulated reality. Instead I would say that this simulated reality has UFO operators that can bend space - time and manipulate matter within it. We just haven't figured it out yet.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Interesting premise, and I would say there is some merit in it. It would also explain a lot of other anomalous phenomenon, but brings into question the motives of the originators, unless they are just glitches of course.

I personally think you are onto something.
edit on 11-4-2015 by korkythecat because: spelling

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I do not see the correlation between UFO's and simulated universe.

There is also the theory of a holographic universe. Is it possible that the two dimensional source is the edge of our universe? What if UFO's are nothing more than imperfections in the lense. The two dimensional defect is represented in a three dimensional object.

I apologize for the tangent.

If a creator created the simulation. Would they not be able to view the program from an outside source? Why would they be sending drones? To them our or this simulation appears as a black hole? Gravitational lensing? I think to discuss UFO's being sent from the creater or programmer, there would need to be a reason why the experiment cannot be viewed or perceived without probes.

The probe theory relates more to alternate dimensions / parallel realites. A civilization next door has reached a point in their technology where they have learned to tune the universe. like changing stations on a radio, they can spin the dial and move through parallel realities. Why create a wormhole to reach another habitible planet when you can just stay here and keep changing the station until you find a planet you like. Record the dial position and return at anytime.

Yes. Yes I do.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: radkrish.

First and foremost. Let me assure you. You're not alone.

Second. Why are you trying to invite others to think into your proverbial box?

It almost feels like you think we are a production line of Holodecks and you are trying to get this one out the door by telling us to get back in the box.

LOL. I crack myself up.

in any case. The multiverse is a mashup of infinite possibilities and timelines. One universe could certainly be a holographic one, another may not be, some may contain mash-ups, some may contain different constructs and ordering mechanisms.

This one. The one I am in at least. is a mashup. A blended form you could say. Holographic, in part, but not in it's entirety, with an analog world consisting of infinite potential 'digital slices' of holographic worlds. And other oddities I shant get into here.

This is not to say you do not live in a holographic world. You very well may. But not everyone is like you.

Thankfully, right? That would be sheer insanity!

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bluetrees

There is a need to inject medicine into the body. I see UFOs that way. May be they diagnose and collect data through these devices.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
While we may live in a simulated universe(read the book Holographic Universe)..I do not believe that UFOs are breaking any laws of physics..According to Bob Lazar(who correctly predicted element 115 a supposed fuel source ) these craft when going high speed do not actually move but are warping space-time using gravitational fields emitted by pulsating,moving wave-guides ....This is the reason why you see UFOs performing maneuvers at high speed that would kill a human pilot instantly in a traditional aircraft.Occupants on these space distorting craft do not feel the craft moving at all since there is no inertia to deal with.. Bob Lazar also reportedly saw gravity waves directed over a flame and saw the flame freeze because time did not move forward within the gravitational field.. Gravity distorting space-time is within the known laws of physics.

Einstein predicted this effect years ago..Although he did not believe gravity was a force of its own..

www.theguardian.com...

Einstein was right: space and time bend
Ninety years after he expounded his famous theory, a $700m Nasa probe has proved that the universe behaves as he said. Now the race is on to show that the other half of relativity also works
Anushka Asthana and David Smith
Saturday 14 April 2007 19.02 EDT Last modified on Monday 7 July 2008 11.21 EDT
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share via Email Share on LinkedIn Share on Google+
Shares
Under his name in the Oxford English Dictionary is the simple definition: genius. Yet for decades physicists have been asking the question: did Albert Einstein get it wrong? After half a century, seven cancellations and $700m, a mission to test his theory about the universe has finally confirmed that the man was a mastermind - or at least half proved it.

The early results from Gravity Probe B, one of Nasa's most complicated satellites, confirmed yesterday 'to a precision of better than 1 per cent' the assertion Einstein made 90 years ago - that an object such as the Earth does indeed distort the fabric of space and time.

edit on amquamSun, 12 Apr 2015 01:06:59 -050006u5912u by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
I agree with Aliensun somewhat.

I wouldn't get too extravagant and say that there's a connection between UfOs and a simulated reality. Instead I would say that this simulated reality has UFO operators that can bend space - time and manipulate matter within it. We just haven't figured it out yet.

Or maybe we have? We know that gravity distorts space\time and if we are able to produce gravity we can manipulate space and possibly achieve interstellar travel bypassing the universal speed limit..I believe the U.S military is in possession of this technology.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

edit on amq000000amSun, 12 Apr 2015 00:29:39 -0500290000003912000000 by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
its not breaking any laws, gravity from gravitons don't exist. you can use magnitized guidance prepulsion and do what ufos do.

scientists are just scraping the suface of understanding magnetism

I'v been saying this for years and i will continue to say it. Magnetism is gravity, there is no such thing in einsteins theory where gravitons fit.

Nore does the whole * mass = Gravity* BS really make sense at all.

Take black matter and energy. It's everywhere. Where's the gravity from it being all around us? Oh wait. Cuz mass dosn't = gravity

Ossilation and the leaking of energy + carrying capacity for charges via magnetic pull, push and neutrality from the weak strong and neutral force = gravity. Derp.
edit on am4u3015Sun, 12 Apr 2015 01:46:22 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
its not breaking any laws, gravity from gravitons don't exist. you can use magnitized guidance prepulsion and do what ufos do.

scientists are just scraping the suface of understanding magnetism

I'v been saying this for years and i will continue to say it. Magnetism is gravity, there is no such thing in einsteins theory where gravitons fit.

Nore does the whole * mass = Gravity* BS really make sense at all.

Take black matter and energy. It's everywhere. Where's the gravity from it being all around us? Oh wait. Cuz mass dosn't = gravity
Ossilation and the leaking of energy + carrying capacity for charges via magnetc pull, push and neutrality from the weak strong and neutral force = gravity. Derp.

Because energy such as magnetism can disrupt space-time just like gravity but in theory.I believe it would take an enormous amount of energy to disrupt space time though..

And yes I don't believe in mass=gravity ..I believe gravity as a force can exist independently from mass and acts almost like magnetism..

I don't believe that gravitons exist ,but I do believe in gravitational waves as explained by Einstein.

In physics, gravitational waves are ripples in the curvature of spacetime that propagate as a wave, travelling outward from the source. Predicted in 1916[1][2] by Albert Einstein to exist on the basis of his theory of general relativity,[3][4] gravitational waves theoretically transport energy as gravitational radiation. Sources of detectable gravitational waves could possibly include binary star systems composed of white dwarfs, neutron stars, or black holes. The existence of gravitational waves is a possible consequence of the Lorentz invariance of general relativity since it brings the concept of a limiting speed of propagation of the physical interactions with it. Gravitational waves cannot exist in the Newtonian theory of gravitation, in which physical interactions propagate at infinite speed.

Although gravitational radiation has not been directly detected, there is indirect evidence for its existence.[5] For example, the 1993 Nobel Prize in Physics was awarded for measurements of the Hulse–Taylor binary system that suggests gravitational waves are more than mathematical anomalies. Various gravitational wave detectors exist and on 17 March 2014, astronomers at the Harvard–Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics claimed that they had detected and produced "the first direct image of gravitational waves across the primordial sky" within the cosmic microwave background, providing strong evidence for inflation and the Big Bang.[6][7][8][9][5] Peer review will be needed before there can be any scientific consensus about these new findings.[10][11] On 19 June 2014, lowered confidence in confirming the cosmic inflation findings was reported;[12][13][14] on 19 September 2014, a further reduction in confidence was reported[15][16] and, on 30 January 2015, even less confidence yet was reported.[17][18]

en.wikipedia.org...

The theory of gravitational waves falls in line with what Bob Lazar reportedly witnessed at S4..

I think magnetized propulsion is a possible theory that can explain UFO movements.The only problem I believe is it would take a huge amount of energy(in theory) to displace spacetime to negate the problem of inertia which these craft seem to defy..

www.scientificamerican.com...

I do not know (and I doubt) whether this aspect of gravitational theory (that electromagnetic fields produce gravitational fields) has been directly tested by experiment. The difficulty is that the gravitational field produced by a typical electromagnetic field you can produce in a laboratory is predicted to be very, very weak. A better place to look for gravitational effects due to electromagnetic fields would be in astrophysical objects carrying a significant net electric charge.

We probably would need to look at an astrophysical object such as the sun which produces a significant net electric charge..

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Aquariusdude

you do realize that electro-magnetism is only one spectrum of magnetism right?

And i find it hilarious that scientists are quick to debunk magnetism as the acting force because they are clinging so hard to the big bang theory.

Without *gravitational wave* The big bang theory is bunk. And it already is, Its a theory that produces paradoxs.

The whole reason why the current physics model has * inexplainable* variables most of the time is because of accounting for graviton waves.

And yes when i said graviton particles don't exist i ment it. Light is both a wave and a particle.
And magnetism sends out waves, Just the waves are faster than a particle can move because they are establishing points.

Kenetic energy comes via magnetism, without it. There would be no * Grip* on our soil. Because mass like dirt requires magnetic charges which come in not just one charge but multipul charges. All of them can be described as variable levels of magnetism.

See, the electromagnetic spectrum is just what it is. Electro. Meaning Electrons, which are the negative force.
There is also the Promagnetic spectrum( Protons)-( Positive) and the Neutmagnetic spectrum ( Neutrons)-(Neutral) All mass falls into these catagorizes well they are in motorized motion.

Gravity is a dying theory clinging to a dying physics model that is evolving into a magnetic physics model. Take quantum mechanics, it directly flirts with magnetism to make spooky action even possible.
In the traditional einstainian model, it dosn't make sense sure because of gravitons having to be explained for it.

The fact people have to argue that gravitons act like magnetism does should be the focusing point that magnetism is doing it, not gravitons, not gravity but magnetism.

Notice how magnetized motorized particles never touch each other? This is how planets orbit stars instead of being drawn directly into them. We sit withing the suns magnetic rings.
If it was simply well gravity as one would say, we would be doomed. Pulled into the center by a force that is weak but powerful. Rather than simply orbiting along a magnetic pathway.

And yes UFOs hold an incredible amount of energy. See, the thing about magnetism, is it dosn't have to generate a perfect circular path, it can generate a path similar looking to a daimond, It can make a hexagon, Ect. What ever is Geometrically sound.

UFOs abuse this law, by forging their own magnetic pathways and travelling along them. This is where Inertia is countered. Also, the pilots in this sector flying around don't have organs. They are non physical beings, so arn't effected by inertia anyways.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I touched on this a few times in the various Vallee threads. I think he might be of this school himself, but I'd have to talk to him about it to confirm. :p

top topics

join