It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pipe Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I just came across this today and it was so cool to watch. Man never ceases to amaze me sometimes. If only man could focus their attention on their creative abilities all the time instead of letting themselves be distracted in other such negative manners... What a awesome world we could be.

I know the video doesn't look like it will be much, but just keep watching it. I myself just became mesmerized.

Enjoy

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

From a youtube poster…

"Wayne [Lytle] first got the vision to produce this unique genre of content when he was an undergraduate music and computer science student in 1982, before the necessary technology was available. A long-time musician, Wayne played keyboards in instrumental progressive rock bands in high school and college, composing most of the music. He studied classical piano performance as an undergrad before switching over to computer science.

After completing graduate work at Cornell University's Program of Computer Graphics in 1988, Wayne joined the Cornell Theory Center as a scientific visualization producer. Applying data-driven techniques to visualizing scientific data lead to experiments in visualizing musical data."

I remember the early days of computer generated magic. It was all new and exciting, seemed every time we turned around there was a new use for them. I would have stayed in them but realized even then that ultimately they would be used to enslave everyone.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Been a big fan of "animusic" for a while now.

This is my favorite so far...

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Omg this is so cute!

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Thanks for turning me on to the video. I thought the timing was great and even though it was to showcase the visual effects for Radeon 9700, it rocked.

Thumbs up!!!

join