It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any secret societies want to recruit me?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
"That's not how this works!
That's not how ANY of this works!"

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: zersteror
a reply to: gell1234

Hello, I am curious, what type of secrets do you know? [snipped]

My secrets will remain secret.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I like Scotch, am a Bears fan, know a guy named Dennis and I've pooped my pants(keep the last part between us). I must be the Grand Unicorn!

And lets be honest, the Bears wont win the Super Bowl. Least not with pouty pants Jay Cutler at the helm!

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory

Maybe I should explain my story a bit. When I was younger I done a Ouija board, I asked for a name and it spelled 'Moloch'. I believe I am now possessed by him. The last person possessed by Moloch was Hitler. I do not intend on doing any evil as I'm not going to hell. But I would like to join a secret society to find out more about the occult...

As I said before, I know a few secrets but they shall be kept secret...

Has anybody a secret society I can join-I think I am going to high places...

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Before you try and join any Occult Secret Societies, I'd suggest you read up on the subject.

I'm serious - there are some types of people who you really wouldn't want to come across. Some Occultists aren't loners for nothing

Have a look at this site and see if anything interests you:

www.golden-dawn.com...

You can download free books from their library.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234

Maybe I should explain my story a bit. When I was younger I done a Ouija board, I asked for a name and it spelled 'Moloch'. I believe I am now possessed by him. The last person possessed by Moloch was Hitler. I do not intend on doing any evil as I'm not going to hell. But I would like to join a secret society to find out more about the occult...

LOL!!!!!!

Wait, so you know Hitler was possessed by Moloch how? And you used a Ouija board and asked for a name and it spelled Moloch? And now you are possessed by this Moloch? So how is it that you know that Hitler was the last one possessed by Moloch? Did Moloch tell you?

You realize how crazy you sound right?

I can only assume you are trolling for fun at this point.....

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Perhaps a little research into the "Moloch" connection could point you in the right direction.

www.youtube.com...

I don't know if the "Bohemian grovers" have a website but perhaps they have an online application.
With your "Moloch" infestation ; I would think they would welcome you with open arms.

edit on 14-4-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Perhaps a little research into the "Moloch" connection could point you in the right direction.

www.youtube.com...

I don't know if the "Bohemian grovers" have a website but perhaps they have an online application.
With your "Moloch" infestation ; I would think they would welcome you with open arms.

I have done some research on Moloch, it's what lead me to join ATS. I don't think I will be joining Bohenian Grove...it's not my sort of club. They seem a bit gay-and evil.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

When I was younger I done a Ouija board,

I'm pretty sure secret societies almost always require correct grammar...you're out

(post by italianstallion removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: solargeddon

Yeah, my 8 year old daughter began a new one just this afternoon.

It's called The Camel of the Bright Light, not such a heady membership as yet, being it only has 3 members, one being a cuddly hippo, but still, with you experience you should rank up imminently!

I jest of course...there's no way my daughter will let an internet random join the ranks of her order, but seriously I hope you find what your looking for...and report back.

I am one of those. I can't believe you know those guys. Those guys can twist the universe in half and carry the rite to erase life's existence altogether. I was gonna give him an Illuminati spot. Real secrets keep themselves. Good time to get on over at Illuminati.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Best of luck in your endeavors.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join