It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any secret societies want to recruit me?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
PM me to put me on the road to success! I am NOT looking to start as a new recruit in the low ranks because I know some secrets that should mean I start off at a higher level!

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
ISIS is always looking for new guys....heyo!

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
PM me to put me on the road to success! I am NOT looking to start as a new recruit in the low ranks because I know some secrets that should mean I start off at a higher level!

Yeah you should probably put up a video where you introduce yourself.
Shirt, tie and a batman suit on top.
Perhaps flex a little bit, I heard that brings good results.

Good luck.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

Here ya go, enjoy.

www.illuminatiofficial.org...

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I run a secret society, it's so secret i'm the only one in it, and recruiting is a closed shop deal.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Pardon me for asking - but if someone puts you in touch with a Secret Society how do you intend to verify their credentials before you hand over your secret information?

edit on 11-4-2015 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Maybe your in and you just don't know it. How else do you think you got those secrets?

edit on 11-4-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

So there is a business down in the city were large groups of men meet on the weekends. It is very odd because these guys do not look like or dress like the usual street repair people. They are not wearing reflective vest and no orange cones can be found. The business is called the manhole and I think they might be having "secret" meetings. You might have to start at the bottom and work your way up.
edit on 11-4-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

You're a bottom feeder as all the other low lifes. But again:
Here that's the first step of an evaluation program.
Kind of like an application for the chosen 500 the guidestones are talking about. But you have to pass the tests, it looks like a game, but it tests you intelligence, your personality and your problem solving capabilities.
Don't tell anyone i told you that it is super secret!

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Not even willing to work your way up, gotta start at the bottom of the totem pole.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Adding to the post by Brerenike, if they told you about the SECRET society it wouldn't be secret then would it.
And as an extra to Beercan you HAVE to have one trouser leg rolled up and your shirt open to expose your bare chest.
My god!! I've said too much already again.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Your local "gentleman's club" will accept you!
Google it and go to the bank and fill your pockets with $1 bills.
The only rule is no sweatpants.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Yeah, my 8 year old daughter began a new one just this afternoon.

It's called The Camel of the Bright Light, not such a heady membership as yet, being it only has 3 members, one being a cuddly hippo, but still, with you experience you should rank up imminently!

I jest of course...there's no way my daughter will let an internet random join the ranks of her order, but seriously I hope you find what your looking for...and report back.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I'd say your request and post is exactly why you will not be invited to join any secret societies.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Before we continue with your application...

We need some information about you as a person.

1. are you employed
2. what is your income?
3. do you know what "clear" means?
4. what are your secrets?
5. do you or have you ever worn brown shoes?

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Why do you want to join a (secret society)?

It seems to me if someone does recruit you...no matter how much you know...you will have to start at the bottom like everyone else.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
You can join mine. We are known as Bridge Sellers, we are very exclusive and only the cream of society get to join and make a purchase.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Anyone who is ASKING to be let into a Secret Society...and they know "stuff"... so should start higher up the ladder...doesn't belong in a secret society.

Everyone here can see that by your op-OP...and that's no secret.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
My favorite secret society movie is Titanic. The upper class rule over the lower ones. Back then they used to travel together confined to their place on board.

What Irony. Its useless to think you can join the club, you don't belong, without money and name you won't even get in the room. But hey, at least in the movies we can dream and make fun…

Its a big club.. and you ain't in it… Mature themes, language

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

A vehicle will be arriving at your location soon.

They will be disguised as regular people. They will stay in character. Just hop in the car and as soon as you say the secret code phrase, "Hi Dennis, I pooped my pants", they will take you to our secret lair where you will be given a uniform, bunny ears, and a large bottle of scotch.

Your first task will be to make sure that the Chicago Bears win the Super Bowl.

Congrats and good luck!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join