It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking But True: Peanut Butter Cures Baldness!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If you don't believe me checkout this link:

expage.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Interesting article. I will be sure to share it with my partner. He is a very handsome bald man. I don't mind his baldness...like I said, he is very handsome...but he does not like being bald.

Can't say that I look forward to sleeping next to someone with peanut butter on his head...besides, our weenie dogs would lick it all off before it had a change to work!

Silly doggies!

apc

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Next it will revolutionize the paint brush market!!

(I hope others saw that movie...hehe)

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   
This guy and his peanut butter can bugger off. Having my hair become ridiculously thin at age 16 was the best thing that's happened to my fashion sense in a long time. Never would have occurred to me to cut off all of my hair and compensate on my face, but it's turned out rather nice.

I thought of it as my own thing for a while, but when my old youth pastor started begging his wife to let him do the same thing I'd done, I realized that this needs to be mandatory- it's been approved by God's number 1 spokesman in my life.

So, you will all be shaving your heads and growing goatees effective immediately.

Ladies obviously are exempt from this new policy, however I would greatly appreciate it if you would consider NOT growing facial hair, and if it suits you, maybe dye your hair red. There are far too few redheads running around these days.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
It's true !!!

There are far too few redheads running around these days.

I've already got one

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
is a redhead with dark brown highlights...grabs a razor and starts to shave it all off!
I always wanted to be bald... I better hide the peanut butter!

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The new concept to cure baldness may be found in hair cloning!

www.publicaffairs.ubc.ca...

Or in drinking urine!

www.texasonline.net...

And a brief history of baldness cures!

www.firstscience.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
He is right Peanut Butter does cure baldness. But the problem is, its not hair, its freaking peanut butter.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Great stuff !!!!!!!!!!!

I will take some to work with me............ a lot of my mates are folically challenged !!

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Well... a friend in Fremont, CA
has the worst peanut allergy I have heard of. In younger life a couple of times he left friends stranded after inadvertently consuming peanut traces, to go check himself into hospital for a week.

Most definitely, peanut butter would cure any hair loss he might be suffering at the time, permanently.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

hehehe... its 70's pisky

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
peanut butter does not cure baldness, baldness is a gene, u know... the those things u get form ur parents, u cannot change a gene by eating somethin. Some genes may change as time goes on, like hair color, or eye color, but not baldness

DOESNT ANYONE REMEMBER ANYTING FROM BIOLOGY!

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Errr.... The genes control the hormones, proteins, etc. You identify what the faulty gene is or is not producing and you supply it or get rid of it. This is the bases of "gene therapy".

top topics

join