It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable! Police Punch, Kick Man Over 50 Times After He Surrenders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I guess the Walter Scott video has caused this video to emerge. What's really outrageous, is the video clearly shows this man surrendering and lying face down with his hands behind his back. When cops arrive they continuously kick and punch this guy!! He was laying on the ground for 45 minutes and never received medical attention.

It seems like the walls are starting to cave in on the police and their criminal brutality. Here's the video...

LINK

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
You know someone on another thread stated that things were not getting worse LMFAO if things are not getring worse i might be losing my mind...a reply to: WeRpeons

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

You were beat to the punch twice yesterday. (unintended pun)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
What the f am i watching. could only get through half the video before i had to look away and backout of ytube.
First, why the hell kick the guy in the head after hes tased with arms spread?
Next, why kick him in the balls? Is that what they teach?
And finally, why did three more show up and immediately start kicking too?

After watchinh the videos of police brutality, i cant wait for robots to take over. *if
At least then we wouldnt have to worry about a psychopath beating you up because your alone in the desert with noone watching.
I believe in good cops, ive met them before. But i think most that join the force simply have an appetite for violence. And they know they can feed that hunger on the "legal" side of the law without consequences.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

You were beat to the punch twice yesterday. (unintended pun)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I'm beginning to see the states as one huge octagon. You guys need to stand up against this police farce! So sick and tired of seeing these videos of these thugs.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I don't even know what to say except...

That is an awesome horse! He was trying so hard to do the right thing by that idiot on his back yanking on his head and bouncing around. And then he just stood there like a good boy while the cops were kicking that guy. I mean just stood right there, most horses would been like "OMG! I'm outta here dude. You're crazy. And these cops are crazy! I'm done."

Of course, my horse would have probably started attacking officers if they started kicking me like that, but my horse is... weird.

I mean police brutality sure (what else is new), but that was an awesome horse.

Did I mention that that was an awesome horse?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yep, you're right.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Let's hope bills like this don't get traction.

"Its not so much that we mind them videotaping, it’s just the manner that we they are doing it," Richard Todd of the Texas Fraternal Order of Police told News Radio 1200 WOAI. "Getting up in our face, getting right in behind us, we need to be focused on what it in front of us, not what is off to our side."

Opponents point out that several court rulings have held that citizens have the right to photograph anything which is happening in plain public view, including the actions of law enforcement.
Those guys were pretty focused on what was in front of them...

Police support no-videotaping law Given, this was shot from a news helicopter a fair distance away, but could have been shot by anyone, even a drone...what will be the laws about That?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

You know someone on another thread stated that things were not getting worse LMFAO if things are not getring worse i might be losing my mind

As more video's emerge, they're going to have a difficult time putting a lid back on this can of worms.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: iFloButta

Yeah, the guy was face down, spread eagle and even put his hands behind his back! How many videos do you see cops saying "stop resisting?" Well, this guy sure in hell wasn't resisting, yet he was brutally beaten not by one cop but by several. It reminded me of vultures picking at a carcass.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: iFloButta
What the f am i watching. could only get through half the video before i had to look away and backout of ytube.

After watchinh the videos of police brutality, i cant wait for robots to take over. *if
At least then we wouldnt have to worry about a psychopath beating you up because your alone in the desert with noone watching.
I believe in good cops, ive met them before. But i think most that join the force simply have an appetite for violence. And they know they can feed that hunger on the "legal" side of the law without consequences.

I agree with the robot part. It's a shame that colorblind AI overlords would treat me more fairly than my fellow humans. Kind of like a parking meter: it doesn't care for your economic status, family connections, religion, or skin color. Just blind justice

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The worms have crawled out of the can at this point lol honestly now comes the time of testing and trials in the sense of how do we as the people react do we riot and try to change there minds with civil war or do we just bend over??a reply to: WeRpeons

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join