It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbol/image: does anyone know what this is or have seen this before?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I feel like the moron oops I meant moren person should not only have their posts removed for the rudeness but perhaps banned like some recent kitty folk. Just saying sorry off topic.
edit on 11-4-2015 by Cloudbuster because: spelling mistake and added extra sentence

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster

I feel like the moron oops I meant moren person should not only have their posts removed for the rudeness but perhaps banned like some recent kitty folk. Just saying sorry off topic.

Right Cloudbuster: I also am not on topic here as well (I am not in charge). Moren caused this; and the rest of us (even as ME, the OP) are penalized. This short thread may have broken some records as to the number of 'manners violations' and 'off topic posts'. It was all done to protect the innocent; as some of the posts were truly vile and did not need to be read by ANYONE ELSE. However, that birthmark is there and is replicated (here on this thread) in its true geometric form.
edit on 11-4-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: moren
its not bad it only took you that long to think it out....... reallly? when you get out your mommys basement

google these nuts.......and what did your mamma take out a second mortgage for your rav4 . by the way google truffle butter

Moren... if you think this conversation is my top priority at the moment, I'm afraid you're sadly mistaken, my friend. So don't make any assumptions about my response time.

In fact, our correspondences with one another have reached a point where I'm no longer slightly entertained by your utter buffoonery and have become quite bored, and more importantly, it' would be just plain rude to vethumanbeing for me to take part in this conversation with you any longer as you've made it painfully obvious you either have no intention, or do not possess the knowledge necessary, to explain to me how one would google a symbol as you recommended vethumanbeing should have done... so I'm left wondering what kind of person would do such a thing.

I refuse to derail this thread any further, out of respect amd courtesy for vethumanbeing, so if you have anything further to say to me, please do it via the private messaging system.

P.S. Regarding the Rav4, it belongs to my girlfriend, not me. So no, my "mommy" did not take out a 2nd mortgage in order to purchase it. My "mommy" died years ago and I've never met my "daddy", so, no, I do not reside in anyone's basement and have been essentially on my own for quite some time now

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470
Just to make sure; you understand this thread was about a birthmark that exists under my chin and the context of the thread had no bearing to either your idea of a mutual personal grief or one imagined between you two? Realizing you could have conversed by Private Messaging and not included the innocent bystander? Pick at random any thread to go at each other? This was/is no random thread as far as I am concerned; as you disrupted it for no other reason than it provided a forum for you both EGOTISTCALLY to lash out or leverage each other. Shame on you. You both caused me to be deemed "OFF TOPIC" four times [in my own thread]. Never before; (well once or twice) in over 5000 posts have I been so admonished (still retain the starring). THE EGO IS NOT YOUR FRIEND.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Back on topic, I just wrote Tis and the stupid iPad froze so there maybe a double post,. The story I tell my daughter 8yr about her birthmark is a true story. Just before I went into labour with her, my friend rang me up saying there was Dolphins swimming in the water near his boat, so we raced (not over the speed limit) down and about 5 of us jumped into the water naked and swam out to the Dolphins, the Dolphins kept about 10metres away from us except for one dolphin that swam up to me only and brushed its body againest my huge bulging belly, I tell my daughter that her birthmark which about 1cm by 3cm on her arm was because the dolphin kissed her while she was in my belly. I have I few (what they call) latte birthmarks and I just found out recently that if both parents have them there is a chance that their children will have elephantitis. I sometimes wish humans would have more marks a splotches like a cow or a cheetah leopard giraffe etc. a reply to: vethumanbeing

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Back on topic, I just wrote Tis and the stupid iPad froze so there maybe a double post,. The story I tell my daughter 8yr about her birthmark is a true story. Just before I went into labour with her, my friend rang me up saying there was Dolphins swimming in the water near his boat, so we raced (not over the speed limit) down and about 5 of us jumped into the water naked and swam out to the Dolphins, the Dolphins kept about 10metres away from us except for one dolphin that swam up to me only and brushed its body againest my huge bulging belly, I tell my daughter that her birthmark which about 1cm by 3cm on her arm was because the dolphin kissed her while she was in my belly.

You knew this innately; as in you knew what dolphins are to the human (they are caretakers) and the brush up was to mark your daughter as a reminder of that intimate moment you had? Your daughters arm must have been positioned (within your womb) at the point of the kiss.

cloudbuster: I have I few (what they call) latte birthmarks and I just found out recently that if both parents have them there is a chance that their children will have elephantitis. I sometimes wish humans would have more marks a splotches like a cow or a cheetah leopard giraffe etc.

Many do; they are called freckles (darker pigmentation) splotchy. I wouldn't worry about the latte birthmarks as they are just random skin pigmentations (like freckling backwards style). No need to speak of elephantitis, (only exists as a rare exploitative form in movies, "The Elephant Man", or "The Mask"). What shape describes the birthmark on your daughters arm?

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
My daughter mark is no fancy shape, it does not look like a dolphin, that would be truely cool. It is about 3 or 4 times darker than her already golden brown skin, about 3or 4 cm long and about 1cm at its widest. It's on the under of her forearm or the palm side of her forearm a reply to: vethumanbeing

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

My daughter mark is no fancy shape, it does not look like a dolphin, that would be truely cool. It is about 3 or 4 times darker than her already golden brown skin, about 3or 4 cm long and about 1cm at its widest. It's on the under of her forearm or the palm side of her forearm a reply to: vethumanbeing

Is she a 'violet' child or an 'octarune'. Is she of the sea born? This is not the forum for these metaphysical questions unfortunately (its the health and well being forum and I cannot change it).

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I'm not sure what either of those are. She a pretty cool kid tho, kind and caring and empathetic. Wish I had more money to expand her dreams and potential, but money isn't everything. I love her to the moon and the stars and beyond. I also have another amazing daughter who is younger and could be a clone of her sister, sometime we call her "me too" or " copy and paste" as everything big sister does she wants to do too, as it goes with siblings. Number two daughter had a slight birth mark on the tip of her nose when she was born but it has since faded away to almost nothing, you can see it a tiny bit if its a cold winters day.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I'm not sure what either of those are. She a pretty cool kid tho, kind and caring and empathetic. Wish I had more money to expand her dreams and potential, but money isn't everything. I love her to the moon and the stars and beyond. I also have another amazing daughter who is younger and could be a clone of her sister, sometime we call her "me too" or " copy and paste" as everything big sister does she wants to do too, as it goes with siblings. Number two daughter had a slight birth mark on the tip of her nose when she was born but it has since faded away to almost nothing, you can see it a tiny bit if its a cold winters day.

"indigo" or violet children are supposedly new star seeds with no Karmic build up. They are here blessed to change the planet frequencies to the progressive lighter frequency just by EXISTING HERE. Not sure if they are volunteers or not (definitely from a higher realm) come to help. What an interesting relationship you have with your daughters; the Clones; me too, copy and paste. Precious.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

Does the birthmark actually have the little "tails" as shown in the drawing?

It does; which to me means it is the center of that absolute expression and is incomplete. I have thought about drawing out from those ends the same circles to see what the image would portray as a larger picture.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join