It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kiev Breaks Minsk Agreement; Reinvades Donbass

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: bullcat

The only reason those that do are the neo-Nazi's with hatred and the Ukrainian puppets using the same old German "patriotism" lines and attack those that don't toe the line.

Wow so now anybody fighting for Ukraine are Nazi's and are being forced to do so, because of German patriotism lines...do you even have a clue as to what your talking about...because it seems you don't.

Those fighting for Ukraine are doing so because part of their country was invaded and annexed by Russia, then they decide to keep the problems going in the East...but of course to you they should just let Russia run over them and do nothing, so would you allow that to happen in your country or would you fight for your right to be free of Russia?

And by your replies I believe you would let Russia just run all over your country and have no problem whatsoever with it.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

The only reason those that do are the neo-Nazi's with hatred and the Ukrainian puppets using the same old German "patriotism" lines and attack those that don't toe the line.

Wow so now anybody fighting for Ukraine are Nazi's and are being forced to do so, because of German patriotism lines...do you even have a clue as to what your talking about...because it seems you don't.

Those fighting for Ukraine are doing so because part of their country was invaded and annexed by Russia, then they decide to keep the problems going in the East...but of course to you they should just let Russia run over them and do nothing, so would you allow that to happen in your country or would you fight for your right to be free of Russia?

And by your replies I believe you would let Russia just run all over your country and have no problem whatsoever with it.

Not at all, however, a lot of them are.

Russia is not running all over "my" country and has no intention to, quit being overdramatic and hyperbole, We had good economic and political relations with Russia, until all this blew out.

Now we are suffering economically due to stupid sanctions pressured by the west.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Russia is not running all over "my" country and has no intention to, quit being overdramatic and hyperbole, We had good economic and political relations with Russia, until all this blew out.

I never said they were now did I?

I asked if you would fight for your country if they did...and it seems you just side stepped that question so I take it you would let them take over without fighting for your own freedom.

It's not being overdramatic...it's called asking a question.

I bet Ukraine didn't think Russia was going to do what they did...but we see how that went now don't we?

Now we are suffering economically due to stupid sanctions pressured by the west.

And all that comes because RUssia refuses to leave Ukraine and remove it's troops from Ukraine...but of course it's all the West's fault because we sent Russia into a sovereign country with the intent on annexing part of that country...but keep believing that Russian fairy tale.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

I never said they were now did I?

I asked if you would fight for your country if they did...and it seems you just side stepped that question so I take it you would let them take over without fighting for your own freedom.

It's not being overdramatic...it's called asking a question.

I bet Ukraine didn't think Russia was going to do what they did...but we see how that went now don't we?

And all that comes because RUssia refuses to leave Ukraine and remove it's troops from Ukraine...but of course it's all the West's fault because we sent Russia into a sovereign country with the intent on annexing part of that country...but keep believing that Russian fairy tale.

Crimea is no longer in Ukraine, didn't you see the news?

No, the sanctions comes from our government leaders in the EU pressured by Americans to toe their line.

If America is really so concerned about defending the Budapest Memorandum they should not have tried for the past many years to cooerce Ukraine to move (which is in breach of the memorandum) and if they are so in defence of enforcing it (which they broke themselves) why are they not there directly in Ukraine OPENLY, no they are using stealthy techniques and proxies. Those are not the sign of an honest intervention. Same can be said for EVERY unbadged merc on Ukraine, Russian or otherwise. They are all at it, all involved. Simply pointing fingers in one direction is not the right thing to do because the blame does not lay with ONE person or group, everybody is involved in this pie. Nobody is clean. Quit acting like America is the white angel in all this, they are FAR FROM IT.

As usual, anything America gets involved in, Europe pays the price, America is not the one losing out from the sanctions and political fall out, Europeans are, WE are in the front line, not Americans.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Seems to me this whole mess should have been better resolved at the end of WW2 considering the unresolved issues.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Seems to me this whole mess should have been better resolved at the end of WW2 considering the unresolved issues.

Whilst people still classify themselves by nationality and live contained in artificial borders, nothing will ever be resolved.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

End of the day those borders exist for a multitude of reasons, control being the main contender. But without them how would "They" maintain that measure of control?
edit on 11-4-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

End of the day those borders exist for a multitude of reasons, control being the main contender. But without them how would "They" maintain a measure of control?

That's right, its always coming back to "them". Never about "us", always "them".

That right there is the problem. I am very sure the "us" in the world outnumber them.

I grew out of this way of thinking a LONNNG time ago, In fact I live around the world, different places, amazing way of life really. Meeting people, learning things (and about myself). These concepts just are alien to me now.

edit on 11-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

There is always rime and reason to there apparent madness even if it does appear nonsensical to the masses. However the simple fact remains that in this day of age, just like in bygone days, the tail most certainly wags the dog with respects our populations. Humanity it seems is destined to be controlled by the minority rather than the majority.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
One of the nutcases is now starting to threat with the use of a “dirty” bomb too...

Kiev Launches Massive Battle-Tank Shelling in Donbass, NATO Military Exercise in Czech Republic directed against Russia

Ukraine’s armed forces have started massive battle-tank shelling of Donetsk, Gorlovka and Dokuchaevsk. The positions of Donetsk People’s Republic militia along the whole frontline are under shelling. Furthermore, serious clashes are ongoing in the settlement of Shirokino near Mariupol. One fighter from DPR forces has been killed. The crew of REN TV channel also came under fire.

Secretary of the NSDC of Ukraine Oleksandr Turchynov has stated that Kiev has ability of creating a “dirty” atomic bomb. “We will use all available resources, even for creating a successful weapon,” he said. He stressed that the most important thing is that the weapon was successful. “What is there: dirty or clean, is a scientific and technical issue”. Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin’s reaction on this was short. Moron.

Source

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Seems to me that irradiating the Ukraine would be rather counterproductive considering shes the bread basket of Europe. If such a scenario were ever to take place everyone would suffer, on both sides. Rather like cutting off ones nose to spite there own face.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The West part (farm lands) would not be effected if it was done in the Eastern part.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Wind and weather could quite possibly contribute to unforeseen contamination especially so if they somehow managed to detonate any "Dirty Bomb" or device at sufficient altitude. It would be madness to do such a thing.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Source

Globalresearch the last bastion of truth concerning Ukraine.

Care to provide a source that isn't towing the Russian line as hard as the Kremlin mouthpieces?

Seems all reports use globalresearch as their source so unless you have a more credible source this just follows what they have done during this whole conflict...propaganda.

And it seems all your favorite sources use each other for info...

Our Infopartners:

thesaker.is...
fortruss.blogspot.com...
in4s.net...
www.globalresearch.ca...

www.globalresearch.ca... ia/5442230

Which is why they all say the same thing...and nothing of truth.
edit on 11-4-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

The fact that I am not able to post links to the sites you use a source just shows you how credible they really are.

Just had to remove a banned site.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

And the western countries had been doing the same thing, so I don't see your point? Do you want to know what the difference is? Russia is supplying their own people, while the west is supplying God knows who, but hey, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, right? Not like giving weapons to almost anyone backfired, ever!

What i want to see is the fall of the western system that's ruining this planet. But, just because you want a war with Russia, doesn't mean the rest of us want it as well!

Oh, I'd really much like to see the end of the western double standard policy.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Simple fact remains if the western nations and systems collapse the eastern nations will automatically follow suit. Apparently it's all about checks and balances. A house of cards situation by its very design and how very convenient for the people at the top. Money and power are to blame simply because they corrupt everything and anyone they come into contact with.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Russia is supplying their own people, while the west is supplying God knows who, but hey, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, right? Not like giving weapons to almost anyone backfired, ever!

Wrong...Russia is supplying Russian speaking Ukrainians, they aren't Russian citizens. Also know that they are doing this in a sovereign nation that Russia has no right sending Russian military weapons or troops to.

Ah yes the US is the only country sending weapons to other countries...

In 2012, Russia’s military exports hit another record sum of $15 billion.the structure of military exports had become more balanced. The biggest sales were in aviation equipment — 37 percent. Total exports of land-based weapons and military equipment grew to 27 percent. At the same time, the shares of naval equipment and anti-aircraft systems increased to 18 percent and 15 percent, respectively.Russia is the world's second largest conventional arms exporter after the United States. In 2012, Rosoboronexport received 1,877 enquiries from foreign clients, and, following consideration of the applications, 1,309 contracts were signed. This is 2.5 times more than in 2011. The most popular types of weaponry bought from Russia are Sukhoi and MiG fighters, air defense systems, helicopters, tanks, armored personnel carriers and infantry fighting vehicles.[8] Russian arms were exported to 60 countries. The most significant supplies went to countries in Southeast Asia and the Asia-Pacific region — 43 percent. The second most significant market remains the Near and Middle East, together with North Africa — 23 percent.[2] For the period 2010-14, the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, SIPRI, found that Russian exports of major weapons had increased by 37 per cent between 2005-2009 and 2010-14. Russia delivered weapons to 56 states and to rebel forces in eastern Ukraine in 2010–14. Three countries— India, China and Algeria—accounted for almost 60 per cent of total Russian exports. Asia and Oceania received 66 per cent of Russian arms exports in 2010–14, Africa 12 per cent and the Middle East 10 per cent.[9]

en.wikipedia.org...

Well maybe they aren't.

What i want to see is the fall of the western system that's ruining this planet. But, just because you want a war with Russia, doesn't mean the rest of us want it as well!

You really think the US wants a war with Russia, let me give you a bit of knowledge...if the US wanted to war with Russia they would have dealt them the death blow when they fell and the fact we didn't shows you are making claims that are baseless and factless.

Oh, I'd really much like to see the end of the western double standard policy.

And because of that western standard you are free to enjoy the life you have now...think you get that with Russian standards, I don't think so.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Man, what are you talking about? Seriously?

Russia is supplying Russian speaking Ukrainians, they aren't Russian citizens. Also know that they are doing this in a sovereign nation that Russia has no right sending Russian military weapons or troops to.

Ah yes the US is the only country sending weapons to other countries...

No, Russia is supplying Russian people living in Ukraine. They are Russian citizens. That's why we call them Russian people, it's seriously that simple. Well, i don't think we can count the amount of times the western countries did what Russia has done. But in this case, as I've said earlier, Russia has a right to do so, because they are arming their own people to fight against people who wanted to slaughter them all. As you know, because of the little help from the west, Ukraine was in a state of no government and no control whatsoever.

You really think the US wants a war with Russia, let me give you a bit of knowledge...if the US wanted to war with Russia they would have dealt them the death blow when they fell and the fact we didn't shows you are making claims that are baseless and factless.

Where exactly in this thread, have I said that the US wants a war with Russia? Read again what I've said. Just because YOU as a person, want a war with Russia, doesn't mean the rest of us want it as well.

And because of that western standard you are free to enjoy the life you have now...think you get that with Russian standards, I don't think so.

Now this here is the definition of ignorance. Do you honestly believe that situation in any country that you interfered in has gotten any better? Thanks for killing thousands of innocents lives in my country alone. You're right, were doing it so much better. Also thanks for the billions of dollars material damage.

I think my discussion with you is over for good.

EDIT: Ah, that's right you can't ignore a member...What a shame
edit on 11-4-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
You know. If Kiev wants to use a dirty bomb let em. Its their country and they can pollute it as they see fit. If russia wants the east. OK. here,but after we irradiate it so you cant use it or live there for 200 yrs. That will also force the russians who are there to move back to mutha russia as well.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
You know. If Kiev wants to use a dirty bomb let em. Its their country and they can pollute it as they see fit. If russia wants the east. OK. here,but after we irradiate it so you cant use it or live there for 200 yrs. That will also force the russians who are there to move back to mutha russia as well.

It is already polluted by Chernobyl.

users.owt.com...

edit on 11-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join