It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Indict Houston PD ‘Officer of the Year’ for Trafficking Cocaine for Los Zetas Cartel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

A Houston cop once recognized as the city’s officer of the year led a double life as a coc aine trafficker with ties to a notorious Mexican drug cartel, authorities claim. Federal agents arrested Officer Noe Juarez with the help of his fellow cops on Tuesday after he showed up for work at the police station. The veteran patrolman conspired with Sergio Grimaldo, the brother of a convicted cartel boss, to distribute five kilos of coc aine in southeastern Louisiana, according to court documents. Juarez, 46, was also indicted on gun charges related to the alleged coke trafficking.

Well, here we are again. Another "bad apple".
Given his "officer of the year" (at some point in time) status,.....errr....wait, about that....apparently, or at least obviously to me, all that "officer of the year" bs was before all the bs from the link...

ABC-13 did some digging and uncovered Juarez was also involved in a lawsuit with the city back in 2007. Local artist Phillip Perez says Jaurez arrested him for no reason. "I was doing an art workshop at a festival on Westhiemer and he came in and just it down. I was supposed to be there. He told me to stop talking or he was going arrest me. I said I can talk and then he handcuffed me and put me in the back seat," said Perez. The suit claims Juarez falsely arrested Perez and violated his freedom of speech. His attorney says the city settled the suit for $20,000.

I'm sure this was the only questionable incident in which Jaurez was ever involved. I won't presume otherwise, because that would be "irrational" of me, and all that (obvious sarcasm is obvious but this is ATS.)

www.justice.gov... dictment-returned-against-houston-police-officer-and-mexican-citizen

U.S. Attorney Kenneth A. Polite announced the return of a Superseding Indictment charging Houston Police Officer NOE JUAREZ, 46, and Mexican citizen SERGIO GRIMALDO, 32, with conspiracy to distribute five kilograms or more of coc aine hydrochloride. JUAREZ is additionally charged with conspiracy to possess firearms in furtherance of a drug trafficking offense. The Superseding Indictment was returned on April 2, 2015 and recently unsealed. This Superseding Indictment is a product of an ongoing investigation. Both defendants are presently in custody.

I am sorry if I have nothing to say. Or if this comes off as "cop hating"....not wait, skip all that...I'm unapologetic when this sh*t is OBVIOUSLY rampant, and goes largely unpunished regardless this singular instance of potential "justice"......

Double his time!!!
(which is my attempt at "remaining civil" because in "my world"....rope would work well for his case!)
Given his "other" employers, I'm sure the aforementioned instance of abuse of authority is the child's stuff. Practically positive that is the case, no need for assumptions....

I hope this hypocritical, oath breaking pos fries! hopefully, a few of those he put away will "happen to find him"

edit on 10-4-2015 by Jakal26 because: because...here we go again with half my post missing......
...goddammit ATS, fix this nonsense :/

edit on 10-4-2015 by Jakal26 because: 2nd attempt :/

edit on 10-4-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2015 by Jakal26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

edit on 10-4-2015 by Jakal26 because: problem resolved...it wasn't ATS. It was my ignornace that was the problem :/

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Copy and paste from the edit screen?

This cop though, crazy stuff.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I can see your whole post when I hit quote, so maybe someone can see what you did wrong..

U.S. Attorney Kenneth A. Polite announced the return of a Superseding Indictment charging Houston Police Officer NOE JUAREZ, 46, and Mexican citizen SERGIO GRIMALDO, 32, with conspiracy to distribute five kilograms or more of coc aine hydrochloride. JUAREZ is additionally charged with conspiracy to possess firearms in furtherance of a drug trafficking offense. The Superseding Indictment was returned on April 2, 2015 and recently unsealed. This Superseding Indictment is a product of an ongoing investigation. Both defendants are presently in custody.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

edit on 10-4-2015 by Jakal26 because: problem resolved...

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

I can see your whole post when I hit quote, so maybe someone can see what you did wrong..

yeah you just have to many of these

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

edit on 10-4-2015 by Jakal26 because: problem resolved...

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

you have to many of the arrows that are shift comma because they did not show up on my last post

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Here is your missing portion, if you use the "less than" symbol as an arrow, it acts as a page break and makes anything after invisible.

originally posted by: Jakal26
.....not wait, skip all that...I'm unapologetic when this sh*t is OBVIOUSLY rampant, and goes largely unpunished regardless this singular instance of potential "justice"......

Double his time!!!
that's me attempting to remain "civil".
Given his "other" employers, I'm sure the aforementioned instance of abuse of authority is the child's stuff. Practically positive that is the case, no need for assumptions....

I hope this hypocritical, oath breaking pos fries hopefully, a few of those he put away will "happen to find him"

I am sorry if I have nothing to say. Or if this comes off as "cop hating".

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

edit on 10-4-2015 by Jakal26 because: problem resolved...my own thread hijacked by my ignorance of the "less than" symbol

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

if you use the "less than" symbol as an arrow, it acts as a page break and makes anything after invisible.

AHHHHA!
That's exactly what it is.

Thank you.

...I learn something every day.

a reply to: alienjuggalo

you have to many of the arrows that are shift comma because they did not show up on my last post

Thank you, as well...
I thought you meant too many quoted sections....I stand corrected.

edit on 10-4-2015 by Jakal26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26
ATS can't seem to get this glitch fixed.

It's not ATS, it's browsers. You started a line with the less-than symbol which is also the character used to indicate the start of HTML. Once I removed that, it's fine.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Yes, thank you.
I have learned this, at this point.

Will edit my "accusations" it was the fault of ATS accordingly....

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Dunno if this indicates outright corruption necessarily. If you refuse to traffic coke for Zetas, they murder your family. It's not "optional".

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

The US government, the big banks, and others have been running drugs
for decades and even police officers have spoke out about police
corruption with the most famous one being Serpico.

He had to leave the US to stay alive.

Other such as MIchael Ruppert refused to leave, and even wrote a
news letter for awhile about US corruption in various forms.

He stood before a townhall meeting and said the governent and
cops were running drugs in LA.

Most do not know it but that was what that "Chris Dorner" deal
was really about.

He didn't want to rat them out, but they didn't trust him to stay quiet.

They confronted him and it got ugly, and the rest of the story is
mostly lies by the corrupt media.

Here in OKC they murdered a good cop named Terrence Yeakey because
he was investigating the OKC bombing.

If people knew just how corrupt some of the system is they would
literally want to sleep with a gun.

Things like the murder of Michael Hastings show just how far gone
this nation is now, and what most have a hard time believing is
the worst is yet to come...

edit on 11-4-2015 by Ex_MislTech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Everyone wonders why I'm so mad all the time. All you have to do is read current events. I'm about ready for the end to come to this #. I'll use pigeons to coordinate anti-armor ambushes. That's talking out of my ass but it's how I feel anyway.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
He probably figured if the CIA is doing it on such a grand scale, he might as well get a piece of the action.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Why is it that when it's a cop they have the luxury of being arrested when they get to work?

The rest of us have our doors kicked in at 5 am, dogs, children and grandparents shot. Not to mention our toddlers getting flash banged in their cribs.

But if you play in the pig pen you get to be arrested in a civil manner?

F*ck the police.......

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Sounds like a cop out to me. "Oh, I had no choice, they forced me to push dope for them".....

I am imagining more of a "The Departed" type scenario, where the guy actually joined the ranks to have an inside track on police movements/investigations...etc etc etc......essentially, to have a leg up on the competition...errr, I mean "the good guys"....

...but of course, that's just my imagination at work and I could be wrong. Then again, I could be very right.
I'd say it happens far more than most realize.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IslandOfMisfitToys

But if you play in the pig pen you get to be arrested in a civil manner?

You know, that really proves that all those "no knock" SWAT raids are really about instilling fear rather than the safety of officers and the public, doesn't it.

They take a guy like this, at work, away from his house...safely.
We have a million and one stories about botched raids, yet they claim it's a "safety" issue.

This proves otherwise....

....it's about fear and control. Nothing more, nothing less.

There are FAR more efficient ways to arrest people.....this being one of them.

Thanks for pointing that out for those that might not have thought about it in this way.

top topics

join