It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would trigger nuclear war?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gyo01

alien world wide mass abduction.

Wouldn't last long tho, Only all of 10 minutes.

Nukes wouldn't even touch the ground before they come and go.
If you wanna call that a nuclear war lol.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
...Any one of these guys

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I think the stampede people from the direct first colonies in America should trigger the next www immigration has raped Americans into mud people the fact that 2 percent of all people were the pure white women in hitlers time and less now. French Canadian is native white not whites they care more about animals going instinct then the white women.ww3

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

a contrived conflict

a false flag

megalomania

a desire to own the whole world and everything and everybody in it. Whats left after becoming a billionaire? yes that's right but that's just a academic number and does not deliver the final big jewel in the crown of power. It must be so tempting for a billionaire to be so close to total ownership but so far away. A nuc war might just deliver the crown jewel.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
The first we will see is a build up of forces probably between Russia and the west. Than We will see small tacktical nukes being used against the force build up. These will be use before anything becomes conventional. Soon after we will see a all out nucklear war . Where both sides going all inn. There wont be a conventional war because the west have the upper hand.

We have no say in the matter because we are nothing but ignorant working ants, thinking we will fight a conventional war and winn.

Funny you mention small tactical nukes.

Donetsk Ukraine - multiple angles - blew out windows miles away

Small explosion on par with W48, its old tech folks.

W48 tactical nuke

The crater left behind was 100 feet across and 3 stories deep.

No chemical plant was near the area, no other signs of factory
or ammo dump or the other BS stories that were shoveled at us.

100 ft wide, 3 stories deep crater, and no signs of chemical plant etc

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
This guy gives a pretty good scenario once the nukes start to fly.

Pretty good appraisal, only error I saw was him saying people could not
return to the impact sites for 20,000 years.

That is not the case, and yes I know the difference between the
dinky bombs used on japan and thermonuclear weapons.

I worked on the RADAR system for them while I was in the service.

Bikini Atoll now has resident scientists.

edit on 11-4-2015 by Ex_MislTech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ex_MislTech

originally posted by: Boeing777
This guy gives a pretty good scenario once the nukes start to fly.

Pretty good appraisal, only error I saw was him saying people could not
return to the impact sites for 20,000 years.

That is not the case, and yes I know the difference between the
dinky bombs used on japan and thermonuclear weapons.

I worked on the RADAR system for them while I was in the service.

Bikini Atoll now has resident scientists.

I agree there is a difference in high altetude detonations compared to ground detonation. A ground detonation would create more radioactive debries.

PS.

It is odd that no one have commented on the 4 US jets pressumed being brought Down in the artic North as this guy mentioned.... They would prbably be either 4, F-15 or 4, F-22s or a combination of F-15 and F-22s. They are the jets the US have stationed in Alaska.

I know that NATO had a very large drill around Greenland in January and february. Since the radio chater was in French and not English it could also be related to this NATO drill. I dont know.....

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ex_MislTech

Yes i have seen the images and read the story.....What i have heard is that Russia have been usung their Iskander missile and that it was tipped With a convenional war head. If it was a tactical nucke Our media would have been all over it.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Once they got the cash to set it up, it went deep black.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I personally think Nuclear War heads are a thing of the past, even though their existence is still a very prominent threat to this Earth. And that they serve no real military strategy at all other then just forced muscle, equalizer or just plain "MAD".

No one wins with Nuclear Arms any more, maybe in the past, but with technology and knowledge becoming more progressive, they could easily come up with other things that can win Wars, with out spoiling the spoils. Like EMP, which can easily take many technologies without spilling a single drop of blood, leaving a nation to focused on technology into submission.

Also, if WW3 happened, the rich won't be so rich anymore...Currency will go out the window.

Maybe Bat# religious crazies or sucidals thinking the human races deserves it.
edit on 11-4-2015 by Specimen because: I can't type w-i-n-d-o-w? Really?

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
a reply to: Ex_MislTech

Yes i have seen the images and read the story.....What i have heard is that Russia have been usung their Iskander missile and that it was tipped With a convenional war head. If it was a tactical nucke Our media would have been all over it.

When both sides agree to hush up a story it gets hushed up.

Massive withdrawal happened right after this thing went off.

A conventional warhead doesn't blow out windows miles away
or make holes in packed earth 3 stories deep and 100 ft. across.

480kg to 700kg HE isn't going to do that, no way, no how.
edit on 11-4-2015 by Ex_MislTech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

The one that chills me the most is accidental based on bad intelligence.

In the 1950s, the UK's Ministry of Defence was considering the risk of hijacked planes delivering nuclear payloads over Europe. Has that risk gone away?

If someone flew a dirty bomb into a capital city, we can only hope that cool minds would pause before retaliating.

Imagine what can happen under those circumstances? You could hit the sack at 11pm and wake up to a nightmare. A lot can happen in 6-8 hours when 'nuclear' becomes an option.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
A zealot who think's it's okay to kill everyone because his god told him to do so.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I've never understood why anyone would want to start nuclear war as it will leave the planet pretty much uninhabitable. I know war is a money maker but what are the leaders of the world going to do with a world that's no longer able to make them money. The majority of the worlds population has been wiped out the time they all emerge from their bunkers.

I understand the use of a nuclear weapon as a means of scaring certain countries and holding certain power grips over governments and what not but I've never seen the how nuking the whole world is going to do anyone any good. This is why I think a nuclear war would never happen. As someone mentioned a chain reaction would start and before we know the world gets pulled into the hells backside.

I do know for sure though and ive said to before in nuclear war threads, if it ever came to full on nuclear war then forget it ... Vaporise me ... I wouldnt want to live in a world where there are people in power that have the right to wipe out millions of innocent lives without the slightest thought about it, and that these millions of people have not deserved to die in this way.

But who knows eh ?
edit on 11-4-2015 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Here's what gets US into trouble as well;
medium.com...-us-into-another-881b78cf5ea

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Very difficult question.....it would be great to hear what a military expert in nuke war strategy would say as to how,when,where and how much they would use them.
A lot of people think it would start with a conventional war or tactical nukes but I really don't see it happening like that and if it did it wouldn't take long to go full on e.g if russia,china or the us ever used just one tactical nuke then I think the reply would be a full first strike(if a country is prepared to use one then they are prepared to use them all).
I think it depends on how big a countries nuclear arsenal is aswell e.g If Russia has enough to flatten USA or vice versa then neither will want to get into a skirmish as both know there can be no winner unless one country has some way of stopping a full on counterstrike.
The advantage is always with the country that strikes first(surprise!)but a reply in the form of full counterstrike is most probably guaranteed.
A human error,even a computer error is enough to start a global thermonuclear war.
What I'd really like to know is what type of damage a nuclear war would really do because I have read lots about the possible after effects and nuclear winter etc,etc.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
What triggers a nuclear war? It is very simple. The failure of you and me and the rest of the human race to say no to the political leaders of our planet. We ALL need to stand up and say NO to their war mongering ways. This planet could be a paradise if we could only turn our swords into ploughshares.

I don't want to die in a nuclear war, but I fear that the time is fast approaching for this event. I am sorry for the children of today as I fear they will not reach adulthood. And if there are survivors then they will look back at us and hate us all for the war crime we will ALL be guilty of because we did not stand up and say no.

Someone mentioned SDI? I read somewhere that SDI was for an ET threat and not aimed at the Russians during the Cold War. The Russians did not cause a fuss because they were informed behind closed doors about the real purpose of SDI. Something to think about.

As to the current crisis, Cold War 2.0 was inevitable when Putin stole the Revolution and began his reign of censorship of Russia and suppression of all opposition. Gorbacheav must be disappointed in the path Russia has taken.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Dirty bombs are an urban myth.

They couldn't cause the degree of radiological contamination that would be lethal for any given local population.

Think about the humungous amount of contamination from Chernobyl; yet the effect on the local population was negligible.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Any tyrant getting shut out of his Facebook, Twitter, & YouTube account!

I'm afraid it does seem closer than ever before... The worldwide sphincter factor
is rising every day.

Wars have raged from the beginning of mankind. Millions & millions killed, and
yet we don't learn from it. Nuclear weapons are frightening, and history repeats.

I believe the entire middle east is about to conflagrate... iran won't sit still as
the saudis kill their houtis. Shia VS Sunni wars will ravage for awhile, and for
the first time in my lifetime, the U.S. can take a breather.

For a while...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Although its hard to argue with the logical logic of the two super mods who chimed in on page one, I would say that I have bad tidings or feelings on this question. I think that if It ever was to happen someone will have set it up in advance and some guy with a beard in a cave would most likely be blamed. I also do not see a all out response. Keep in mind this is only one of many possible scenarios. Its a war to end war scenarios in its way I guess or its just bad fiction on my part.

edit on 17-4-2015 by bluemooone2 because: changed a word

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join