It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Bring it to the Bankers"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
For sometime now there is that growing group of activist with the lead of the lawyer Barak Cohen, here in Israel, that decided to come to the heads of the banks homes, and while they're on the street or at restaurants or on their way to meetings, and even calling to the bankers personal phone numbers.
Those activist use megaphone and a cynical rhetorical questions in order to humiliate and aggravate the bankers.

here is this activist group description:
"The economical balance of powers operating in the country is distorted.The Israeli government exercise a economical policy that gives a huge advantage for the minority over the most. most of the country's inhabitants are under disadvantage and the control of the minority.The banking system works as part of the control and domination of the majority of inhabitants of the state by a minority. That "banking system" is not anonymous.It has faces and names. It has decision-makers. This decision-makers are working against the inhabitants of the land. They also work against our families and those around us.
Now we will act against them, against their families and against those around them. Within the legal framework, but without any compassion. Just like them.
We come to them. Bring it to the bankers. Where they are."

now, i tried to translate it with google translation, editing the words that doesn't suits the grammar.(so try to forgive me if my English isn't perfect...) The strait translation of this activist group is "coming to the Bunkers", but i thought it wont give the right message that the Hebrew name gives...

Anyway, im interested to know if there is in any way some activist groups around the world that acts similarly to this Israeli activist group. Are this people on to something that could really make a change??

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Anyway, im interested to know if there is in any way some activist groups around the world that acts similarly to this Israeli activist group.

Like this?...

Love police

Or this...

Everyone's party

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

nice!! thanks

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

Those videos are quite interesting, thanks! Here's another one I found. Watch from 3:20, and notice the reaction (lack thereof) of the passersby. At first, I was wondering if they were just completely uninterested, or pretending to be, but then I realised that they are all zombies. Very sad to watch.

soulwaxer

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: vArchon

Here is another just uploaded today...

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I don't usually like activist types but I can't help liking this.. truth is, if there were any justice these scumbags would have been hanging from nooses years ago already. Put some pressure on these assholes wherever they go.

Would crowdfunding hitmen be taking it too far? Nah. Off with their heads!

top topics

join