It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is wrong with people? Man caught on camera punching toddler in the face.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

originally posted by: bullcat
They should immediately sign this guy up to the military and send him to the ME somewhere.

Screw that, I don't want this guy in our military.

This guy is willing to punch a toddler in the face, I don't want him to have a M4 and a green light to use it.

Isn't it a bit late to be worried about the kind of people in the military now?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Slapped not punched.

Still shocking.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bullcat

So throw gasoline on the fire?

Seems like a bad line of thought for our military.

"Well it is already bad so screw trying to make it better."

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Why is everybody assuming he is with the woman? It looks like the kid ran off, this guy assaulted the poor kid, and the mom came up afterwards, perhaps not even knowing that guy just punched him. She leaves with the kid after the guy probably said something like "Keep yer kid in line, dammit!" and then he stayed in the store.

To me it looks like she didn't even know her kid was just attacked by a stranger.

ps edit - Didn't watch it with audio the first time. The tattoo shop guy saw it first hand and got the impression they were together. I'm guessing he saw them come in together or something.
edit on 10-4-2015 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FeistyFemme
I guarantee that guy will get is ass handed to him. And when he gets locked up....they really go for those who are pedophiles and abuse children so he will definitely get his.

Yeah those prison neo-Nazis have no problem with being gay but they don't dig child abusers.

Considering those two things have nothing in common... I don't see your point.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

The news report alluded that he was the father. Whether they know that to be fact.... well it is a news show, they very well may be wrong.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Kids having kids and the cycle repeats.

I was thinking the same thing as I watched that video. Out of control teens having babies is a recipe for child abuse. A lot of young couples don't have the responsibility, patience or the maturity to be parents.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Of all the times we see police brutality at scenes, how come we didn't see it here?

I guess that only happens to the nice guys arrested.

Such a pity.

edit on 10-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I'd like to see him square off against someone his own size. I would put money on tough guy getting a beat down. It takes some kind of real screwed up person to put that type of a swing on a child.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
He has been arrested!
Justin Whittington is his name.
KTLA

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Looks like the kid even put his hands up because he knew he was about to be hit. Hope the guy has fun in prison.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
Kids having kids and the cycle repeats. The guy does need to get his ass whooped in jail though.

Word.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
Slapped not punched.

Still shocking.

it looked like a half fist and the swing itself was a punching motion. The kid was clocked. I pray that the authorities put this scum in jail and lose custody for the child's sake. The mother should contemplate adoption. Poor kid

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

They should immediately sign this guy up to the military and send him to the ME somewhere.

no because me might enjoy that and just just hit kids over there.
edit on 11-4-2015 by JourneymanWelder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The have him up on child endangerment charges with a 1 million dollar bail. Seems a bit much to me since I doubt this moron is much of a flight risk but they might be worried what he'd do if let back out again.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

At least the cops arrested this one! We saw a man in line at a store repeatedly punching a small girl int he arm. Reported it, instead of my first choice, which was to knock him down, and the store claimed they could do nothing! Cameras all over, and they refused to call the police. By the time we could get to a phone (didn't have cells then), the people involved were leaving.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

At least the cops arrested this one! We saw a man in line at a store repeatedly punching a small girl int he arm. Reported it, instead of my first choice, which was to knock him down, and the store claimed they could do nothing! Cameras all over, and they refused to call the police. By the time we could get to a phone (didn't have cells then), the people involved were leaving.

Next time you see something like that, rather than knocking them out which could land you in jail, you should just video it with your phone and make them the next online sensation on youtube. Nowadays it seems the way to really get justice is to use Social Media. Most other options are all corrupt or broken for the most part anyway, but someone is always waiting to give someone there dues online.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Controlled slap, the little bastard wouldn't listen, the kid knew what was coming he was looking back and got smacked down for not listening. Maybe he should of let him go then the little bastard, would of ran out in the street and got raned over.

Brings up memoirs of when I got in fight with my 4 year old grandson, he got the better of me, but I put up a good fight.

And the guy says he has never seen something so terrible in his life, don't get out much huh. Then he says knocks kid out, more like slaps him down.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OOOOOO

So you condone the actions of this POS then .

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: OOOOOO

So you condone the actions of this POS then .

No, I just think it's blown out of proportion, sure he smacked him, sure he should not of smacked him. But I would guess the kid was trying to play the guy, as much as the kid got played. It was more of a push than a sock, plus you can see the control the guy used, if it had been a real out right punch, the kid would of been hurt and would of been bloodie.
Also you could see the mother was not much concerned, I'm sure she knew what was going on.

I'm none violent, and prefer not to hurt anyone, or get hurt. The guy was kind of young and maybe lacking in parenting skills, but I don't think the guy intended to really hurt the kid, maybe trying to gain some control, as it was quite obvious, the kid was not listening to the guy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join