It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is wrong with people? Man caught on camera punching toddler in the face.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Insane.

www.wkbw.com...

In a video posted to Facebook on Thursday, a toddler is seen running through the aisles of the market. A man can be seen running down the aisle and then punching the toddler in the face. The man then picks up the toddler, and flips him around as a woman comes and takes the toddler away who is seen crying and holding his face. Police say they were able to located the suspect so quickly because the video was shared online. His identity has not been released. The boy was not seriously hurt, and was given medical aid tonight.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Kids having kids and the cycle repeats. The guy does need to get his ass whooped in jail though.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

That guy deserves a good beat down himself.
Glad they caught this sob, hope a guard spills the beans about why he is locked up.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
Kids having kids and the cycle repeats. The guy does need to get his ass whooped in jail though.

Something else will probably happen to his ass once he's in jail

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
If that is the kids mother, she is pregnant.... going to have another baby to this jerk.

What an A-hole.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
He really put some force into that one. He could have seriously hurt that kid. I hope the guy's fellow inmates turn him into a pinata.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
If that is the kids mother, she is pregnant.... going to have another baby to this jerk.

What an A-hole.

Assuming either of them are actually his...given he is a very poor excuse for a man, i doubt it.

Judging by her appalling couldn't care less attitude to what had just happened to her Son, she probably doesn't know either way.

edit on 10-4-2015 by MysterX because: added info

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Didn't catch she was pregnant, I would also venture to believe he hits her too.

Either that or the mom has no backbone to stand up to the man that just hit her child. Pregnancy could have something to do with that too tho.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Some young women never cease to amaze me at the mates they choose to fertilize their eggs.

Tada.... he's a winner. They both are. The kids however, both lose.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

That just makes my blood boil... I swear if I had seen that I would be in jail.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I can feel a darkness creeping over the world.

Just look at the daily headlines.

I spent a couple hours on liveleak, that was NOT good for helping my outlook on humanity. But it keeps me in touch with the reality of this world.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
He deserves life in prison with a big sticker that says he likes to hit young children

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Coward, that's what he is. A real man would never hit a child, whether the child is his or not.
And I know the mother looks like she doesn't care, but she may be scared of him, who knows what goes on behind closed doors in their household? Maybe he hits her too.

This is one of those moments when technology and the internet were very handy, as the police was able to find them quickly. Hopefully social services will watch the child closely from now on to make sure he is safe.... poor sweet angel.♥

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I dont think the man needs to be beat/slapped around/whatever in jail by another human to equal this.

That guy needs to be slapped about by somthing of an equal size larger, lets say a polar bear!!!

What a total and utter disgusting way to treat another human let alone a 'misbehaving toddler' - who wants to bet that the kid is running away because he knows whats going to happen if caught?! This is what happens in a public store, what happens behind the scenes? Not sure i could stomach that, im glad im not a judge or jury that has to see this stuff, like it or not

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
They should immediately sign this guy up to the military and send him to the ME somewhere.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I guarantee that guy will get is ass handed to him. And when he gets locked up....they really go for those who are pedophiles and abuse children so he will definitely get his.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FeistyFemme
I guarantee that guy will get is ass handed to him. And when he gets locked up....they really go for those who are pedophiles and abuse children so he will definitely get his.

Yeah those prison neo-Nazis have no problem with being gay but they don't dig child abusers.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
When you hit a kid like that, you can't seriously be called a man.

Let's just hope that this incident will allow the kid to have a better life starting now.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat
They should immediately sign this guy up to the military and send him to the ME somewhere.

Screw that, I don't want this guy in our military.

This guy is willing to punch a toddler in the face, I don't want him to have a M4 and a green light to use it.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
world doesn,t surprise me anymore,can just tell by this morons stance after he smacks the 2-3 year old that he thinks hes some hardman.

lives in a fantasy world thinking that beating up kids and woman makes him tough.love to be a fly on the wall when he actually walks into prison,actually wouldn,t mind being there to welcome him myself.

love to show him the errors of his ways.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join