It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ellis County volunteer firefighters arrested on hazing allegations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Five volunteer firefighters in Ellis County and a woman were arrested for their alleged roles in a hazing incident.

Five of the people face aggravated sexual assault charges and the sixth person a charge for improper photography or visual recording.

The alleged incident, which occurred at the Emergency Service District Number 6 Volunteer Fire Department in Waxahachie on Jan. 20, 2015, involved the firefighters using a chorizo sausage to sodomize a trainee.

Fox4 News and Video

This incident occurred outside the city limits of Waxahachie, TX in Ellis County. I have heard of some crazy hazing incidents, but this is up there with the worst. Since this story broke, the Chief and Asst. Chief have been arrested for tampering with witnesses, and trying to cover up the incident.

I don't know what to say, other than society is on a downward spiral, and I want off this ride.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: retiredTxn

The Old Chorizo in the tailpipe.

This sounds more like eyes wide shut than a hazing...

a volunteer brigade @ that

Not sure I would want
any of these individuals
coming to my rescue

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Isn't chorizo quite a spicy sausage? That is unfortunate.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: spoonbender

Ain't that the truth. Hope you are not in a compromising position when they arrive. Almost like everyone is saying don't call the cops cause you place yourself at risk. Now the fire department places you at risk. Burn! Let it all burn!

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: retiredTxn

I would have expected this type of behavior in Lubbock but Waxahachie....damn!

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
All kidding aside, what mental damage did this do to the young recruit? We don't know what his future held. He may have been destined to be a heroic firefighter, or move on to bigger and better things. The potential this young man held has probably been stolen by these idiots who perpetrated this crime.

What evil exists in these criminals minds to see this as acceptable? Then for the fire chief and his assistant chief to bring everyone together and inform them to delete the recording and not talk about it, just so the police wouldn't get involved if word of it gets out?

We are learning more each day that those entrusted to serve and protect us, are equal or worse than the dregs of society who we despise and fear. How are we to regain our faith in humanity? Can we, or is this the new norm?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Those are some seriously disturbed individuals. I see one was a woman. That somehow makes it worse. I hope they all get sent to prison for that.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

This kinda reminds
of Abu Ghraib behavior

Chilling

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It used to be, you'd tell children to behave like adults, with decorum, responsibility, morality, and ethics. Now I guess we should tell adults to start acting like kids and stop all their disgusting behavior. Who would have thought we would have come to this? I feel for this young man. He should never have had to have gone through this. Not to mention, I question how many others had to go through this before him and never reported it? If there are other victims, I hope they come forward as it will weigh heavily on any sentence these bastards get.

When I saw this story a few days ago in the Daily Mail, I was stunned beyond belief, even more so that a woman videotaped this horrific act. You never expect it from a woman, but there are a few who ARE deviants, look at the wife/girlfriend who helped kidnap the two Amish girls last year that they planned on turning into sex slaves until the Amber Alert went wide and they just raped them instead and dropped them off in the middle of that road, or wherever it was.

It's rare that women can be deviants, but sadly, it does happen.

top topics

join