It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Avoid a Disastrous War, Is it time to move Israel ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

They were put there just exactly because of what's happening, and I don't mean that biblically.

No one likes the Jews. After WWII, it was embarrassing that the Holocaust happened, so Europe felt like they needed to offer some kind of olive branch sop to the Jews. But what? Well, they controlled the Holy Land ... so they put the Jews their. It seems like the perfect solution. Everyone can be satisfied.

It looks like you are doing a good thing by giving Jews their ancestral home, but really, you are giving them a tiny drop of land where they are surrounded by enemies. It satisfies both the idea of good intentions without actually giving them anything and if all goes well, the country will quickly be eradicated and everyone can shrug and say, "We tried."

No one expected the Jews to last as long there as they did.

So why do you think anyone is going to try to actually do right by Israel and the Israelis now?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: papazen

No not possible. Their breakout period for achieving 100% uranium is the biggest most calculated and controlled part of the deal. The sanctions would not be lifted other wise, that was the deal

So the Obama Doctrine is going to save us ?

Well, it's solved then.
no but facts and science might. And besides it wasn't just Obama and the US involved. There's nothing to fear from Iran at least I think so and hope so. Its Israel that I fear more. You cant just whip up 100 % pure uranium . It takes several warehouses the size of football fields filled with thousands of centrifuges. it takes alot of time and knowledge that realistically is not so easily achievable. Pakistan had to do alot of spying and killing to get nuclear bomb but that is another story.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Both sides will never bend. It's so hopeless.

Where are the adults ?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: papazen

Yeah, but as another poster already pointed out ... Iran has been at least two years away from a nuclear bomb since the Reagan era. So they've been building their nuke program and working steadily toward the bomb all that time. Eventually, it will catch up with the rest of the world and they, just like the N. Koreans, will have the bomb.

They won't be in a state of perpetual bomb-making motion.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Both sides will never bend. It's so hopeless.

Where are the adults ?

The same could be said about a lot of things in life.

You are talking about people with deeply and sincerely held beliefs. The Israelis aren't going to turn around and become Muslims and the Muslims aren't about to tolerate Jews.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

No not possible. Their breakout period for achieving 100% uranium is the biggest most calculated and controlled part of the deal. The sanctions would not be lifted other wise, that was the deal

So the Obama Doctrine is going to save us ?

Well, it's solved then.
no but facts and science might. And besides it wasn't just Obama and the US involved. There's nothing to fear from Iran at least I think so and hope so. Its Israel that I fear more. You cant just whip up 100 % pure uranium . It takes several warehouses the size of football fields filled with thousands of centrifuges. it takes alot of time and knowledge that realistically is not so easily achievable. Pakistan had to do alot of spying and killing to get nuclear bomb but that is another story.

Dirty weapons and many other nasty things can be done.

I fear the Ayatollah's are crazy enough to use the stuff.

I hope I'm wrong...

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: flammadraco

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
How bout we ask everybody else to move?

Why?
They were there first!

No they weren't. The Sumerians where there long before they were.

Depends how far back one wants to go, but considering the Jewish Palestinians were just 2.5% of the population when the UK handed over Arab Palestinians land to the Jewish populace. I'd say it would be best all round if their "Monkey aka USA" gave the "Organ Grinder aka Israel" Nevada desert as a new homeland.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

You have a point. But from what Iv read they would not lift the sanctions with out having their nuclear program aggressively monitored. I dont know im no expert in anything.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Why?
They were there first!

Depends how far back one wants to go, but considering the Jewish Palestinians were just 2.5% of the population when the UK handed over Arab Palestinians land to the Jewish populace. I'd say it would be best all round if their "Monkey aka USA" gave the "Organ Grinder aka Israel" Nevada desert as a new homeland.

Considering we never gave them Israel in the first place ... that was Europe's to give.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Why?
They were there first!

Considering we never gave them Israel in the first place ... that was Europe's to give.

Already said the "UK" gave the Jewish people the state of Israel and as a Brit, I'm ashamed of our history and the fact the world is still paying the repercussions.

But that being said, why is the US backing Israel? The world should treat Israel the same way we treated South Africa during apartheid. Until Israel allows the Palestinians their own homeland, we should ostracise them!

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I do see it the way you see it in the long term. To quote a friend of mine "they really couldn't have chosen a worse place to move to." War will come to Israel again, a proper war that is. To be honest it's amazing how well the people in the West Bank take it on the chin. They will rise in a new intifada some time soon. I expect a campaign of merciless death like that carried out against the settlers in South Africa, gruesome butchery that will propel a reverse migraion. There have been some nasty murders recently of Israelis by Arabs. If this gets going on a daily basis then anythings possible.

All the Hezbollah on the northern border. Iran stoking things behind the scenes. Something with the nuclear Iran issue may start the big war, especially if others get drawn in like Saudi, Qatar, etc. Israel is also stoking the fire with its creep creep appropriation of Arab land for new settlements. As much as I admire Israel I do find the settlements to be a stumbling block that let's be honest shown that Likud do not want any sort of peace, they want to kepp nibbling away at Arabs land and that is damn unfair. You see these people from Brooklyn 'settlers' chopping down hundreds of years old olive tress and it makes one sick, if the Israeli does get forced out of the county then they didn't help themselves when they became almost militarily untouchable like at present.

The one thing that can unite Israeli and Aabs is the unbelievable amount of illegal immigrants from Saharan Africa descending upon Israel. I'm not talking about Israeli black Jews from Ethiopia - the Falasha, I'm talking about blacks fro Muslim countries breaking into Israel for a better life through barbed wire fences in the Sinai. Oh my life I filmed them on a march and it was like a scene out of Zulu. They are everywhere in Tel Aviv and the Israelis can't stop them. I was sitting on the rocks near Gueula street and they were living beneath me under the boulders with feral cats down there too. Mental stuff, maybe the Israeli people now know how the Arabs feel when they invaded now this new lot are invading their holy land, check out this footage I took last Christmas

www.dailymotion.com...

I never saw so many black people in South Africa

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

No chance. Israel became a nation after being displaced for almost 2,000 years. (As prophesied for the last generation). But they will come against Israel in the near future and will loose.

www.simpletoremember.com...

Over 300 years ago, King Louis XIV of France asked Blaise Pascal, the great Christian philosopher, to give him proof of God. Pascal answered, “Why the Jews, your Majesty, the Jews!”

That the Jewish nation—such a tiny group of people—survived two thousand years of exile and persecution was nothing short of a supernatural phenomenon. Pascal wasn’t the only one who was so amazed by the survival of the Jewish people. Other thinkers, philosophers and historians have noticed something unusual about the Jews.

Mark Twain, an agnostic and self-acknowledged skeptic, penned this in 1899 in Harper’s Magazine:

“The Egyptian, Babylonian, and the Persian rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away. The Greek and Roman followed, made a vast noise and they are gone. Other peoples have sprung up, and held their torch high for a time, but it burned out and they sit in twilight now or have vanished. The Jew saw them all, beat them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmities of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert and aggressive mind. All things are mortal, but the Jew. All other forces pass, but he remains. What is the secret of his immortality?”

www.alphanewsdaily.com...

I wasn't going to respond in this thread, but you do make a very specific and important point.

The Jews are the single longest surviving group in recorded history.

How?

Why?

They did see Rome rule 2,000 years, they were here before, they are here 2,000 years later.

They saw many empires come and go.

But they remain.

In fact are stronger today than ever before....how?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

I have never found a good solution for the ME problems. There are none.

The solution is easy, have everyone live in peace together.

But we aren't wired that way.

The Scorpion and the Frog

A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the
scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back. The
frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?" The scorpion
says, "Because if I do, I will die too."

The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream,
the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of
paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown,
but has just enough time to gasp "Why?"

Replies the scorpion: "Its my nature..."

www.aesopfables.com...

This is what touchy feely types will never grasp.

So things just are.

You wanting them to be different matter naught but to yourself.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

In fact are stronger today than ever before....how?

Probably because they have nukes.

edit on 10-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: vArchon

only half of israel is a desert. the other half is green and beautiful. i guess you have never been here (in Israel) if you claim its only a desert...
Anyway, there is a great power underneath the earth in the place that the holy temple used to be in jerusalem, most of the israelis are programmed (even without knowing) to relate to this land. I know because i live among them.

As for me, i totally agree that the best way is to avoid conflict , preserve life, take our people and go live in some other place.

i guess that when the war will come i'll sit on my old mother's porch, hugging my dog with one arm, and holding an M4 with the other...

Good luck brother.

If you ever make it states side to say central Indiana, I will buy you some beers and Introduce you to some loose women.

I have a back for meeting up with them.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

I'm sure the Hindus are older...

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

en.wikipedia.org...

www.quora.com...

Yup.

edit on 10-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Hinduism Is the longest surviving religion in the world and is 4000 years old. Judaism is 3500 years old.

That's half a millennium older!

edit on 10.4.2015 by flammadraco because: I hate predictive text

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Their written text maybe, but do you have proof the religion itself is older?

The Jews are older than their written texts, as I an sure the Hindus are as well.

But there is a void in the human past that cannot be pierced, we do not have records.

We agree to disagree it seems.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Their written text maybe, but do you have proof the religion itself is older?

How can you have a text without the religion to write about? The religion is what provides the guidelines for the text.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join