It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Avoid a Disastrous War, Is it time to move Israel ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Everyone will have to move once it is a nuclear wasteland.
It will happen If both sides continue on the wrong path.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

That is what I fear.

And the rest of the World suffers the fallout...

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: boymonkey74

That is what I fear.

And the rest of the World suffers the fallout...

Just stay clear and don't get involved, however, we know the US and Europe and others will have their fingers deep in that pie.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

only half of israel is a desert. the other half is green and beautiful. i guess you have never been here (in Israel) if you claim its only a desert...
Anyway, there is a great power underneath the earth in the place that the holy temple used to be in jerusalem, most of the israelis are programmed (even without knowing) to relate to this land. I know because i live among them.

As for me, i totally agree that the best way is to avoid conflict , preserve life, take our people and go live in some other place.

i guess that when the war will come i'll sit on my old mother's porch, hugging my dog with one arm, and holding an M4 with the other...

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Boeing777

Explain,

Anything untrue? Or just don't want to hear it?

Complete BS.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

please name the largest 10

oh and explain how they will support the current isreali [ jewish ] population

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Why don't all parties to the conflict just agree to let eachother live in peace free from threats to destroy them or deny them nationhood? If Isreal's occupation of Palestinian lands is so objectionable to you, why aren't you objecting loud about those who just want to destroy Israel, even if they strike a Peace deal?

You can't believe in PalestinIan Statehood rights and deny Israels right to exist where it currently is, with all sides living in peace free from aggression.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Because Sarah had 2 children....

Isaac and Ishmael.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

What is BS?

Research, you might be surprised.

edit on 10-4-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

There are certain folks (perhaps even here) that won't be happy until every last one is dead

Yes. All the 'righteous' calling for genocide. I guess they don't see the discrepancy.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Those Youtube videos you posted.

link   

I honestly do fear it.
All for what? a bit of land and different religions.
I see both sides as bad as each other.
If it wasn't for the nuclear bomb I think Israel wouldn't be there today but I do fear the ones with the bomb will destroy their own land to make a point.
Holy land my arse.

link   

Put it this way .. israel are the global equivalent to the neighbor from hell that at one time or another people have had the misfortune to have ... as such theyve pretty much worn out their welcome everywhere .. people are tired of their antics .. so let them stay where they are since thats what they want and nobody else wants or needs neighbors from hell living next door to them ..

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I don't think by moving people would stop or smooth things over. I believe that we are in a time of change on a global scale and old factions are holding on tight to whatever they have and the ones that threaten that they plan on fighting and all the other non participants are collateral damage.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Research, you might be surprised.

You call that research?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
We should see some fireworks between now and 2017. Have to have some event to get a peace agreement which Jerusalem is left with Israel that will be renegotiated later by force.
edit on 10-4-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Sure.I'm sure the Jews would willingly put themselves through a second exodus.
Especially after defeating the combined Arab countries 4 times over this land.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Holy land my arse.

Whether or not you regard it as such, there are billions who do. The wars will continue based on their beliefs.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Then let them flock to it when it is a irradiated wasteland. It will happen If both sides continue the way they are doing.....taking the rest of us with it.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

For the same reason us or Russian citizens won't be moved to replicas. Islam did not exist until the 9th century.

International law did not exist till the 20th century. What is your point? I thought Israel was supposed to be a safe place away from the Nazi's and protected by international law. Nobody gives a crap about your ludicrous religious beliefs and faux history. From the time LAW was written, land was STOLEN. Islam has nothing to do with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join