It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS execute ten doctors in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
More savagery from the "beasts of the earth".

And I saw a pale horse, and the name of him who sat upon it was Death, and Sheol joined him and authority was given to him over a fourth of The Earth to kill with the sword, with starvation, with Death, and by the beasts of the earth (beastly men).

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Jihadis were fighting in Hammam al-Alil, south of their Mosul stronghold Several of them sustained injuries so visited local doctors for treatment

Doctors reportedly refused to help because they did not support ISIS

Terrorists then dragged the 10 men out in to the desert and shot them

The news comes as the jihadis reportedly executed 60 Sunni tribal fighters in Iraq's Anbar province.

Members of the Al-Karableh, Albu Ubaid, Albu Mahal and Albu Salman tribes were brutally executed after paranoid ISIS militants accused them of collaborating with the Iraqi security forces.

To new to be added to this moths body count yet.
www.thereligionofpeace.com...

There is a reason we call it Islamic terrorism, and it isn't because we falsely attribute motives to the terrorists, but because Islam is the stated purpose and aim of the terrorists.
-Daniel Greenfield

edit on 10-4-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Disgusting human beings. For awhile I hadn't heard much of ISIS and it seemed like they were losing steam but guess they will keep finding people to recruit and innocent people to murder. Just sickening

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I saw this today also.

The Mufti Of Saudi Arabia Passes A Fatwa That A Muslim Can Cannibalize And Eat His Wife

SOURCE

“A fatwa attributed to the Mufti of Saudi Arabia, Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah, which allows a man to eat his wife or parts of her body if the husband was afflicted with a severe hunger raised concern and debate over social media since yesterday evening. The Fatwa is interpreted as evidence of the sacrifice of women and obedience to her husband and her desire for the two to become one.”

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Yeah,

But “eating the wife” is only permitted under one circumstance, in case the husband is extremely hungry.

No really, that is what the article says. LOL

That really deserves its own thread.

Islamo-Zombies

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I shouldn't be, and I realize that, but I have become mentally numb to the whole thing.

I am at a loss as far as commenting about it anymore.

Thanks for the heads up with your OP.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

LOL,

I don't care anymore about the Politically Correct Insanity. Time to expose it with nothing more than truth of their own words and actions.

"They" being the the people an their ideology committing "atrocities" and their self-stated reasons for doing so (thought I would clarify before the PC crowd starts the Islamophobia bull#.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I'm undecided if this should be it's own thread or if at this point ISIS should just have it's own board to upload this stuff on
It doesn't appear they will be stopped any time soon.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
More savagery from the "beasts of the earth".

And I saw a pale horse, and the name of him who sat upon it was Death, and Sheol joined him and authority was given to him over a fourth of The Earth to kill with the sword, with starvation, with Death, and by the beasts of the earth (beastly men).

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Jihadis were fighting in Hammam al-Alil, south of their Mosul stronghold Several of them sustained injuries so visited local doctors for treatment

Doctors reportedly refused to help because they did not support ISIS

Terrorists then dragged the 10 men out in to the desert and shot them

The news comes as the jihadis reportedly executed 60 Sunni tribal fighters in Iraq's Anbar province.

Members of the Al-Karableh, Albu Ubaid, Albu Mahal and Albu Salman tribes were brutally executed after paranoid ISIS militants accused them of collaborating with the Iraqi security forces.

To new to be added to this moths body count yet.
www.thereligionofpeace.com...

There is a reason we call it Islamic terrorism, and it isn't because we falsely attribute motives to the terrorists, but because Islam is the stated purpose and aim of the terrorists.
-Daniel Greenfield
isis animals bomb them back to the stone age where they belong can't think of any other way to stop them tbh..

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
What sickens me is I've been to that part of the world and know people that have been to mosul specifically and it saddens me now that the US went in totally stirred the pot so that these "demons" if you will go about preying on the innocent.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Yeah,

But “eating the wife” is only permitted under one circumstance, in case the husband is extremely hungry.

No really, that is what the article says. LOL

That really deserves its own thread.

Islamo-Zombies

That information should certainly deserve a new thread.

edit on 10-4-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Well, I'm not a huge fan of doctors in general(overpaid American ones anyway) but this seems a bit extreme.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
I saw this today also.

The Mufti Of Saudi Arabia Passes A Fatwa That A Muslim Can Cannibalize And Eat His Wife

SOURCE

“A fatwa attributed to the Mufti of Saudi Arabia, Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah, which allows a man to eat his wife or parts of her body if the husband was afflicted with a severe hunger raised concern and debate over social media since yesterday evening. The Fatwa is interpreted as evidence of the sacrifice of women and obedience to her husband and her desire for the two to become one.”

"If you can't beat em, eat em"

-Mike Tyson

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
So these terrorists showed them some kind of isis memership card when they went into the hospital?

the story seems far fetched.`

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I sent you a completely unrelated private message (also known as a U2U)

And for the topic: S&F! Very nice thread...

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
They were tearing up Sumerian tablets today, the guy with wings wearing the watches is destroyed, what a bunch of reject humans.

new topics

top topics

join