It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary to announce 2016 presidential campaign

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

Well looks like we could have a second Clinton in white house let's hope she has different dress than blue :p

edit on 10-4-2015 by robbeh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: robbeh

Alright! Let the games begin!

Rumor has it that Valerie Jarrett has a couple of nasty surprises to pull on her with expense accounts while she was Secretary of State and using her position to solicit overseas donations.

Let's see if the admin takes her down before the convention!

If not. Hell, Clinton / Bush ticket

edit on 10-4-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
All the Clintons and all the Bushs just need to go away.

I hope the nasty surprises are true but I can't see the MSM hammering her, they just won't.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Rumor has it that Valerie Jarrett has a couple of nasty surprises to pull on her with expense accounts while she was Secretary of State and using her position to solicit overseas donations.

tbh the Clinton foundation gets a lot of overseas funding but we will never know the full extent of it guess it's the time to just sit back and watch to see who the pres just might be

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Talk is that she'll announce this weekend. At that point much changes for her in terms of reported fundraising, income, speaking fees, etc. Bill will have to be just a little more careful with the ladies (darn that hound dog). And endorsements can be formally given, with her campaign hoping to grab all the top endorsements early in case Biden or Kerry jump in.

Will her campaign work? If she wins the nomination, and goes against Jebby Bush, quite likely. But yes, big money looks like it will win either way (again).

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I have no doubts she will win the nomination of her party, but i hope that she doesn't become the next US president. She is a psychopath who does not, and should not, be in any position of power or influence. At all.

Anyone but her.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

TPTB would certainly back the ticket....
But it would ruin the right/left paradigm that they have worked on for so long.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Another campaign season. One ends and the next one starts. The next year is going to get ugly. ATS already has one side going after the other side and vise versa. Time to get the popcorn out and enjoy the show.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
now the us knows who not to vote for.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: warpig69
Another campaign season. One ends and the next one starts. The next year is going to get ugly. ATS already has one side going after the other side and vise versa. Time to get the popcorn out and enjoy the show.

I think there is a real chance for advancing the cause of freedom.

More people than ever are realizing that there are not two parties in this country and that it is not a foregone conclusion that one of them will once again control our country.

The rot within every department of our federal government is no longer being ignored though, it will take great efforts to make the case that the creators of the mayhem will not be the disassemblers of it.

The individual is paramount.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
I have no doubts she will win the nomination of her party, but i hope that she doesn't become the next US president. She is a psychopath who does not, and should not, be in any position of power or influence. At all.

Anyone but her.

That's pretty harsh really.
I don't think she qualifies as a psychopath. Rather, she strikes me as narcissistic sociopath. Kinda like Nixon. So, basically...she's perfect for the job.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gully

I hope the nasty surprises are true but I can't see the MSM hammering her, they just won't.

They'll fawn all over her.

I can't believe that there will be people stupid enough to vote for her.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: Gully

They'll fawn all over her.

I can't believe that there will be people stupid enough to vote for her.

I can.
I am not sure that the voting booths aren't rigged anyway.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

It's from the "Hillary H.W. Obama" Facebook page, lol.

social media link for Hillary H.W. Obama
edit on 10-4-2015 by raedar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Instead of voting for one candidate, let's take all of them and make them into a human centipede.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
OH dear goodness, I misread the title as Hitler to announce 2016 presidential campaign.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Former secretary of state scheduled to announce presidential run on Twitter

www.theguardian.com...

If you change the title of the OP to include "on Twitter" you
will have a news scoop/exclusive.

edit on 10-4-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

See my signature.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hillary has so many skeletons, they were moved to a warehouse after she ran out of room in her closet.

She's far more radical than Obama but is better at hiding it. They were both devout followers of America-hater, Saul Alinsky.

Her entire adult life has been devoted to gaining enough political power to change the system from the inside through shady tactics and intimidation. Her shell of a marriage is nothing more than an elaborate political maneuver.

I don't side with any party and I dislike almost all politicians but Hillary is downright dangerous. The rest are just useful idiots.

edit on 4/10/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
How anyone in their right mind could even consider voting for this woman is beyond me. Haven't we had enough despotism and lies over the past 6 year?

Personally I don't think she will win and she won't be beat by Jeb Bush either!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join