It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Tom Cotton: Military strikes on Iran would work

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
All indications? Or just the indications that are published? So inspectors aren't hindered in any way and can go anywhere and the inspection teams have never had a problem?

Well, every intelligence agency says they aren't going for a weapon. Even Mossad, the one who should most want to build a case against Iran claims they aren't going for a weapon. That's good enough for me.

So our future depends on the whims of Russia and China?

Sounds like we're in a global one-world-government now.

The whims of Russia and China? Not really, but those nations can resist us, and have enough power to harm us. If China backed Iran and a war started, what do you think would happen? The answer is that our economy would crash, and our ability to hinder Iran's weapon production would be severely reduced.

Diplomacy is the best option.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Israel has its own military.

If they feel so threatened then why cant they do there own dirty work?

Iran is not threatening the US yet.

There is no concrete evidence Im publicly aware of that they have WMD's except the word of politicians.

How can you preach for small government when you support bombing the # out another country on limited evidence and the word of politicians?
edit on 12-4-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: beezzer

Israel has its own military.

If they feel so threatened then why cant they do there own dirty work?

Iran is not threatening the US yet.

There is no concrete evidence Im publicly aware of that they have WMD's except the word of politicians.

How can you preach for small government when you support bombing the # out another country on limited evidence and the word of politicians?

Cheaper for israel to let big brother america do it .. plus it would be actual soldiers israel would be up against instead of unarmed women and children like in palestine ..

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux
a reply to: cavtrooper7

the President knows more about the Constitution than the lawmakers...my opinion is that some republicans are overstepping and, in some cases, rejecting the Constitution and refuse to accept the true nature of American society, its Government and its founding documents because of the fundamental changes that have taken place which they cannot change or influence.

there is nothing to worry about and they know it... something is obviously trying to program perpetual conflict into the American system in the hopes of subverting the State and replacing it with yet another fraud; its not going to work and if they continue, I predict the destruction of the republican party.

its a damn shame their parents have lied to them.

its surprising that so many tough guys in this world live in constant fear and sell that fear...

Wow. I don't believe I have ever seen so much BS presented so eloquently.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
He made some good points, too bad Obama didn't make them before he started negotiations.

Like what? What was ONE good point he made? All I see is just another war monger politician promoting another war of aggression towards a country that doesn't deserve it. This one wouldn't even have trumped up charges that the Iraq war did. It's just flat out a war crime.

Yea I know. All Iran does is sell Girl Scout cookies and lemonade over there. Poor guys getting a bad rap. All they want to do is help.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

I'm not trying to suggest that Iran is 100% nice and has no soot on their hands. No one is 100% clean. Iran has done NOTHING to warrant a war against them, and if they had you would have had a post with more substance than some sarcastic and obvious point about not being 100% altruistic.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

" Well, every intelligence agency says they aren't going for a weapon. Even Mossad, the one who should most want to build a case against Iran claims they aren't going for a weapon. That's good enough for me. "

Have Anything other than " Hearsay" that the above Statement has Any Amount of Truth to it ? Intelligence Agencies Actually telling the Public the Truth for a Change >? .......LOL

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
Leaked cables reportedly show Netanyahu, Mossad disagreed on extent of Iran nuclear threat.

Even the most damning of UN reports show Iran with no stockpiles anywhere near 90% enrichment.

No offense, but if, after a decade of the same story, nothing has happened...guess what? The story is probably false.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join