It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Challenge Black Student to Basketball Game, and Arrest Him After He Beats Them

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
a reply to: here4this
If I had my way, these tests would be faar from standard.
They would be random and disguised. Secret shopper style.
I imagine most cops would be better behaved if they were on the look out for things like that.
Once in a while, they get a call, but the person calling is really assessing how they handle the situations.
Who knows if that would work, but I think we can all agree that something needs to be done to keep "bad" cops off the force.

Better idea going further than what I had stated. Now , all I have is to ask is "Why not?" . Is there some standard that exempts the police force ? They have a job with at least as much stress as we did in SAC in the day. Anyone can break under stress at any time. I have seen it happen several times.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Looks like the police are going to be federalized. Why else are all the #ed up stories any sensible people wouldn't do go on. Too many to be a coincidence. Then they are taking your guns. Bet that up.
edit on 10-4-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Anyway, he wasn't arrested, and if they did harass him because he beat them on the basketball court, then they're pretty petty,but I find that unlikely.

"All supposition here. You don't know their motives, yet speak as though it's fact..."

Regardless of the reason, it's not going to change the cop haters minds, they'll cling to every little thing they can, true or not.

That works both ways: Regardless of the reason, it's not going to change the cop lovers minds, they'll cling to every little thing they can, true or not...

Btw, I have much respect and admiration for police across the globe except for the ones south of 45 longitude due to their lack of civil engagement demonstrated on a weekly, if not daily, basis.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It's almost like US police has a policy of actively screening for and hiring sociopathic losers with severely pathological mental complexes.

It really boggles the mind, day after day the same stories. Like that recent little tidbit: US cops killing more people in a month than Britain did in a hundred years.. It's like some sick joke, only it's all too real.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
...but to go right to the extreme of mental health exams on a monthly basis for every freaking cop, including ones that have no or few complaints or use of force incidents is absurd.

How are you with something I have to put up with...a nice session with a polygraph every two years or so?

"So, Officer Smith...since your last polygraph, have you ever struck someone out of anger?"

"uh"

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join