It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I am his hands. He is my eyes." 2 Men, 10,000 Trees.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
So today when things get too heavy to handle and you are feeling like the weight of the World is on your shoulders and yours alone, remember these guys.

This is the relationship between Jia Haixa and his friend Jia Wenqi. Haixa is completely blind in both eyes and Wenqi is a double amputee. Thepair work together to plant trees in Yeli village, just outside of Shijiazhuang city in northern China.

One tree at a time.

What disability?

"What're we going to do today, eyes?" "The same thing we do every day, arms; save the world."

Their goal? 1,000 trees every year. So far? 10,000 trees!

Read more at www.sunnyskyz.com...
Good morning ATS!

Jude11

edit on 10-4-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Heartwarming to see folks with less capabilities learning us a lesson in how to help each other s n f!

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: robbeh
Heartwarming to see folks with less capabilities learning us a lesson in how to help each other s n f!

I was feeling a little down this morning.

No longer.

Jude11

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I find it difficult to see this and not recognize that we're one, deep down inside. As a species, that is...LOVE to all.

a reply to: jude11

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
That reminds me of the movie called The Mighty. It's cool how two people can balance each other out and almost make one person.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
That reminds me of the movie called The Mighty. It's cool how two people can balance each other out and almost make one person.

By the work these 2 are doing I'd say they are more than one person.

Jude11

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

That was a great movie. Tears and all.

Jude11

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Beautiful. I must confess it brough some tears to my eyes - the joy of seeing that not all in the World is lost.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

S&F mate

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Beautiful. I must confess it brough some tears to my eyes - the joy of seeing that not all in the World is lost.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

S&F mate

It just seems that these 2 need each other to survive. Like their souls are connected somehow.

Jude11

new topics

top topics

join