It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An interesting note from an event organiser:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I put this under travel because the event is about a 4-5 day travel in any vehicle from South Africa to Namibia.

“The following message does not apply to you, but read it anyway – This is a fun holiday for decent family people. Drinking is not a sin; it is almost compulsory, but, please do not get drunk if you are driving. If you are of the rare type who becomes belligerent and horrible and foul-mouthed instead of merry and jolly, it is better to not come than for you to be subjected to the indignity of being asked to leave the venture and me to have to suffer the embarrassment of having to ask you to do so. Persistently drunk and dangerous car or quad drivers will have their vehicles set alight. Genuine. Try suing me with today’s chaos in the law courts or, with luck, if it happens in the foreign country of Namibia – End of Message.”

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ICycle2
I put this under travel because the event is about a 4-5 day travel in any vehicle from South Africa to Namibia.

“The following message does not apply to you, but read it anyway – This is a fun holiday for decent family people. Drinking is not a sin; it is almost compulsory, but, please do not get drunk if you are driving. If you are of the rare type who becomes belligerent and horrible and foul-mouthed instead of merry and jolly, it is better to not come than for you to be subjected to the indignity of being asked to leave the venture and me to have to suffer the embarrassment of having to ask you to do so. Persistently drunk and dangerous car or quad drivers will have their vehicles set alight. Genuine. Try suing me with today’s chaos in the law courts or, with luck, if it happens in the foreign country of Namibia – End of Message.”

lmao they sure know how to leave a message when it comes to drink driving! Il b sure to not drink as much wen I'm driving there :p

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Lmao ... maybe they can institute that policy in a few other places ...

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Question is hard.
Arent you supposed to add High Nums eg 11 22 etc? Why was I wrong?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IAmPhoeniX07

??? Not following you.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

Forget to mention "It is called the Desert run and you are not allowed to drive your scrambler into the swimming pool anymore at Hotazel (yes that’s the name), doesn’t matter the heat.

edit on 1C152015-04-10T06:55:07-05:00FridayAmerica/Chicago2 by ICycle2 because: Feel like it

top topics

join