It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Orders Immediate Internal Investigation Into Arrest Seen on "Disturbing" Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: supamoto
Yeah I get your type.You'd be siding with the British before the revolution.."Oh just do as they say,and don't resist".

I can't beat the system but I'm a part of it. So what to do? If a cop says stop then stop. You can ask why you're being stopped.

Btw,keep lickin those Jackboots.
edit on 11-4-2015 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2015 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The Police had a single, simple responsibility here. Apprehend the suspect.

Then let the courts decide the appropriate punishment - because that is THEIR job..

Every one of these Officers (including any standing idly by watching the assault) need to be:

1) Charged with Assault, or (for some of them) attempted murder
2) Fired

This gangland behaviour by "Peace Officers" simply needs to stop!

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
If a person got robbed they would probably phone the police, who would then arrest the suspect and there would be a due process hopefully. Then the criminal should be sentenced. Same process all the time then the public can feel safe and may not be legally beaten by thugs (cops). Judges in courts give out punishments the police should not be doing this to the public. Criminal or not!

so a kid steals a sweet and 6 cops beat the living daylights out of him?

a reply to: supamoto

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: michael1888

Well he wasn't a kid was he?
He was a adult doing a runner from the cops & a significat risk to others including the cops......& horses.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: elysiumfire

It's a very common mindset among Americans that people apprehended by the police deserve these severe beatings. Most don't actually believe in the Eighth Amendment, as they will not only support this but then support the idea of people being raped multiple times in prison.

Quite the ignorant comment. Many Americans, you can see some of them here, do not believe people are to be beat by the police.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Kick these officers from the policeforce immidiately... That is what I would do having the authority. Absolutely insane behaviour.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
supamoto:

Is it so hard for you to comprehend that the criminal the cops were chasing was a danger to others including horses & cops who are people too?

You keep calling him a criminal. Even though the cops knew him as having an alleged aggressive nature from dealing with him in the past, they were not looking for him, but were investigating an 'identity theft' incident which was wholly separate. Why he sped off in a car can only be speculated. Of course, it arouses suspicion, and in his panic he is indeed a potential danger to other members of the public, so the cops chased him. Somehow it became a chase between car and horse, but the pillock fell of the animal, and the cops were on him like a pack of wolves.

He didn't resist. So the beating he received was totally unnecessary. I figure the cops wanted to teach this self-claimed 'hardman' a lesson due to dealing with him in the past. That is, I believe, where the beating has come from.

The cops should have just let him go. right?

No. He brought the cops on himself, and nobody is declaring that he is innocent. Why should you make such an obviously pithy statement such as that?

[quote)He was a criminal on the run with reckless regard for others & their property. He didn't give a fly suk about anybody or anything but himself.

So in your mind he deserved the beating he received? That is what you are saying. However, there are laws against police dishing out beatings like the one Pusok received, and the laws treat it as assault and battery, and declare the cop unfit for purpose and the job. So they should be fired, then prosecuted, and Pusok should sue the department, because those cops brought police work into disrepute.

If it was you he robbed who you gonna call?

I'm going to call the cops, obviously. What point are you making? Should we allow the cops to beat suspects up? Just because someone is a suspect, doesn't mean they are guilty.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
I bet he doesn't steal a horse again.

He won't have to...He'll be able to buy an entire stable of horses and a ranch for the stable. San Berdoo's Sheriffs office just back-charged California taxpayers a few million dollars so they could have a little crony crotch kicking session. Any jury is gladly going to vote YAY to paying this "victimizer" turned victim.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Peaceably?
a reply to: vonclod

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 12m8keall2c

aaahhh yes...

politically correct in fine form ....

years ago they'd of just hung him...

now.... as PC as we be ...

they just taze, beat and pummel your ass into submission..

Ron White:
I didn't know how many it would take, but I knew how many they were going to use...

salute sheriff's dept...

well done, :derps:

How the hell does this have anything to do with political correctness?

Your standard of how to handle these things is the wild west? I think we are capable of better.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: westcoast

I'm sorry I didn't catch that but did you mean they tased him while he was laying flat on the ground so that he can't get his hands behind his back so they can justify beating him? Luckily he managed to get his hands behind his back anyways. Cause you know, having hundreds Of thousands of volts flowing through your body can cause lost of bodily control. This is common sense. It won't do you any good to bend and twist this video to its breaking point.

However, if he hurt an officer, that beating was justified.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor
Sorry..you can send the spelling police to come kick the stuffing out of me.
In case you couldn't figure it out.
www.merriam-webster.com...

edit on 12-4-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOADOA
a reply to: westcoast

I'm sorry I didn't catch that but did you mean they tased him while he was laying flat on the ground so that he can't get his hands behind his back so they can justify beating him? Luckily he managed to get his hands behind his back anyways. Cause you know, having hundreds Of thousands of volts flowing through your body can cause lost of bodily control. This is common sense. It won't do you any good to bend and twist this video to its breaking point.

However, if he hurt an officer, that beating was justified.

He didn't "hurt" an officer, he just ran from police and they chased him without any reason. Then he stole a horse and rode away. The officers "hurt" themselves by failing to consume enough fluids and getting dehydrated and messing with a horse and getting kicked.
Beating a helpless person who is already on the ground is barbaric whether it is done by cops or criminal gangs and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Every one of these cowards should see the inside of the crossbar hotel.
Is it time to start setting aside whole wings of prisons for these murders and thieves who carry badges?

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I think it takes a sociopath to watch that and suggest it could be justified.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
One of the articles stated that the horse was returned lame and exhausted.
Well in the video the horse looked neither.

So what are the odds that the ten cops decided to play cowboy and run the horse until it was exhausted and injured then when their toy was no longer fun they returned it to the owner to patch up.

Pretty good in my mind.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: VforVendettea

I don't doubt the horse was in rough shape due to the chase..roughish terrain, they will go until they die if pushed.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I need to stay the hell off the Posse Comitatus forums from now on, lol.

..and those guys need a demotion or two.

Oh yeah and LOL, two officers dehydrated, maybe next time at the Dunkin Donuts they should grab a water as well.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Internal investigation. RIght.

I can tell you right now the results.

No officer's name will be released, no one will have any charges.

Perhaps there will be re-training. Sensitivity training (during which they can get a nice nap).

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Quite the ignorant comment. Many Americans, you can see some of them here, do not believe people are to be beat by the police.

I didn't say every American, but it is the predominant opinion. People, including me who disagree are in the minority.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Where have you been getting your horses?
Mine are the first to tell me to 'get off you're done.'
edit on 4-5-2015 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join