It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Orders Immediate Internal Investigation Into Arrest Seen on "Disturbing" Video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Pimpish
If there is any justice the ball kicker was the one got the kick from the horse..here is to hope

Takes a special kind of douchbag to run and kick a man who has surrendered square in the nuts like that..subhuman piece of crap.
I need to add that I do not feel alot sympathy for the horse thief..but now what he did will be overshadowed by what they did.
edit on 10-4-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Ahh! I see.
Thanks for clarifying.

Yeah... That was a rough beating for stealing a horse I agree. I am surprised they didn't kill him as some of those kicks to the head looked beyond savage.

I can't stand a thief. I mean I really get pissed that people steal things from folks that worked long and hard to get them... But really... That was a bit much and I am usually on the side of the cops. This just blatantly crossed the lines.

I miss your old avi btw.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The last time I saw something that brutal, my friends and I were wailing on that one sprite from a champion pack in Diablo III, who is always left at the end of a battle, and gets beat up by the entire party, at once, sometimes for a significant number of minutes!

Thats fine when ones target is some horrid mutated goblin thing from a realm beneath the mortal plain, but somewhat less easily brushed off when the target of ones ire is a human being.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Forgive me.. I was rash.. my dog died at 12:36 am est.. I was defending you. My fingers are shaking and typo'ing all over.. its 2:23 now..
I love animals.. and personally as a pet representative ..
I might have bit the guys nuts off..

But police need to stay a bit more un biased .. wow he got beat.

I'll send Send apology

edit on 10-4-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Sorry for your loss.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Sorry for your loss.

Tears.. thanks

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
"Suspect incapacitated"

Go in for the kick.

Is that SOP?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
He got off easy. Just think what PETA would've done.!

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

As I've already said... You have absolutely nothing to apologize for. I didn't take anything you said to be mean or condescending in any way shape or form.

I'll state that I am very sorry for your loss again as well. My offer will stand for however long you may need it.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Yeah, they whomped on him alright. A bit overboard there, imo, but what do I know.

I'm not religious at all, but I'll admit I said "Jesus" once or twice while watching that.

Seems to be the way these days. Sad state of affairs.
edit on 10-4-2015 by VariableConstant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I am not going to watch the beating as i have seen enough from police....what does strike me as really dumb is the 3 injuries inflicted to the officers......2 were dehydrated and 1 was kicked by the horse.....really ?...are these mofo's that dumb....is it even possible to be this stupid...meh....

Ah man out of morbid curiousity i did watch it...far out ...i think the officers might have been dehydrated after beating on that guy for so long....what a disgrace

edit on 10-4-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
It looked like they were trying to dig him out. Must have got his head stuck in a hole.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed.
..and 1 was kicked by the horse

He probably tried to give it an order. Maybe he didn't know that horses don't understand "freeze" or "down". Or "Hooves up!"

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

aaahhh yes...

politically correct in fine form ....

years ago they'd of just hung him...

now.... as PC as we be ...

they just taze, beat and pummel your ass into submission..

Ron White:
I didn't know how many it would take, but I knew how many they were going to use...

salute sheriff's dept...

well done, :derps:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed.
..and 1 was kicked by the horse

He probably tried to give it an order. Maybe he didn't know that horses don't understand "freeze" or "down". Or "Hooves up!"

Yeah......horses are not stupid,and this particular one was likely well aware of officer douche bags mentality ....

That was just sick...and those officers running in so they could get their fair share of the beating.......just so wrong.....the house needs a clean and will require some heavy duty disinfectant ...
edit on 10-4-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I wouldn't have felt too bad for the guy, if it would have been a punch or two.

But Jesus, Seriously? That first initial kick after his hands are behind his back?

That is possible permanent damage right there.
It made me cringe.
And I'm a woman.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Updated News Video:

ACLU getting involved.

www.nbclosangeles.com...
edit on 10-4-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
i wonder if they even yelled stop resisting?
which everyone knows is, cop code for let's whoop his a@@.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Man I'm getting furious watching it again. Good luck getting people to surrender peacably.
I wonder what the injuries are.
edit on 10-4-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Egregious, blatant police brutality. The guy was already face down on the ground, spread eagle with his hands behind his back (and tasered) before the first blows were even struck. Even more damning, as he's being beaten you can see clearly that his right arm is still behind his back.

This gang of thugs should be fired and prosecuted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join