It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Orders Immediate Internal Investigation Into Arrest Seen on "Disturbing" Video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The guy is quite guilty but man, they really beat the hell out of him after surrender.

www.liveleak.com...
www.nbclosangeles.com...

Aerial footage captured by NewsChopper4 showed the man falling off the horse, and then being stunned with a Taser by a sheriff's deputy. The man appeared to fall to the ground with his arms outstretched. Two deputies immediately descended on him and began punching him in the head and kneeing him in the groin.

In the two minutes after the man was stunned with a Taser, it appeared deputies kicked him 17 times, punched him 37 times and struck him with batons four times. Thirteen blows appeared to be to the head. The allegedly stolen horse stood idly nearby.

Three deputies were injured during the search. Two suffered dehydration and a third was injured when kicked by the horse. All three were taken to a hospital for treatment.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Dang!!! They were wailing on that man like there was no tomorrow. I clicked it thinking it wasn't going to be much. It was almost like the cops were synchronized swimmers on the little man bully syndrome team. They were both giving it all they had. After that even more officers arrived on scene and had to get a piece of the pie as well. That was insane since it appeared that he was already well under control. The cops didn't even seem to care that the copter would be filming it.

Brazen for sure. You have to wonder why? But then we could all just assume that they've gotten brazen because they've rarely had to pay the price for the corrupt things some of them do.

edit on 4/10/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Too bad the horse only kicked one of these hero's..hope at least he got it square in the nuts.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Seeing things like this make me happy I am in canada!

Lots of cop screw ups coming to light lately though, makes me suspicious.

BUT

I do not condone this behaviour whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
If you watch the video closely, it looked like he was reaching into his front waistband with his left hand, as they approached him. Because of that, I could understand some standard close-strikes, in order to safely get his hand. (They have to assume he's reaching for a gun, which they often times are, when making that motion.)

However...come on! At some point, it turned a bit primal. Rather disturbing to watch. No way to validate most of that.

*** I think it's important to note that this guy had lead the police in first a car pursuit, then stole a horse and took it over terrain that caused injuries to the horse. Several deputies were also hurt in the course of this. In the olden days, he simply would have been shot on site for horse theft and everyone would say he got what he deserved. Obviously, things are supposed to be more civil than that now, but this is a good example of what can happen in an extreme, emotional and overwhelming situation. These cops are people, and are prone to the same primal reactions as anyone else. BUT (and this is a big BUT) their training is supposed to prevent that from happening. They must be able to keep their cool and certainly NOT take part in a mob mentality.
edit on 10-4-2015 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I saw this...It is sad. However; I like how the only black sheriff comes out from the top of the screen, and doesn't want any part of this disgusting act. I mean seriously this just shows that there is a lack of discipline in today's law enforcement. These deputies should lose their badges except for those that didn't partake in this brutal uncalled for beating...

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: westcoast

I absolutely agree. I don't think any officer should lose their life because they are too scared to act when they feel they are in danger, but beating the crap out of him after he'd been successfully subdued by a bunch of officers just arriving on scene is uncalled for. It almost looks like those subduing the man actually moved so the new officers could get a "few good ones" in. He was subdued already when the rest of the Calvary showed up but they just had to jump in on it for some reason.

Mob mentality in action it seems.

edit on 4/10/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Exactly.

**see my edit. I added a bit more.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

He is spread eagle, they shock him, he clinches up and then put his hands behind his back, his hands are clearly visible when they start the beating.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Several deputies were also hurt in the course of this.

Hurt. As in dehydration? You can't blame the guy riding the horse with no name for that reason. Because in the desert you can't remember your name , 'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain...LaLaLaLaLaLaLa

edit on 10-4-2015 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
IMO, this self-serving low-life, deserved fifteen searing hot 9mm hollow point rounds, simply for risking the lives of others, including the horse's life.

No sympathy, for selfish career criminals.

San Bernardino Superior Court records show Pusok has convictions for resisting arrest, animal cruelty, disturbing the peace, attempted robbery and failure to provide evidence of financial responsibility.

source: www.nbclosangeles.com...

edit on 10-4-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
On a serious note though......How can one say that injury was done to this horse, especially if they aren't riding it or actually know the apple valley terrain. I can say if this horse did suffer injuries it was when that chopper came low and blasted desert shrubbery into the horses face at shrapnel speeds. That choppers rotor velocity even knocked that cop down on his knees.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

OK.. I'll hold your hands...

HO LEE FF! KANG! Your on your own!

(( I love the Muppets .. I love the Muppets..)) once you see it.. you can not un see it!.

I'm with horse!
I'm sure the guy said something witty like... "don't taze me bro! "

I'm not sure what the suspect did after that.. but the deputies punched and kicked him. Its like rodney king all over.. but I saw 12 minutes of the Rodney tape.. in the police academy.. did anyone else?
edit on 10-4-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

That is some good old law enforcement. Great work. And the guy on horse was wearing some British red clothes - all ok in my books to beat and kick as much as you want. Great to see our comrades run wide and far to give their kick in the head. But its harder than it looks. Beating and kicking that much really takes a toll. Physical requirements for this job, they seem to grow each year passing. Running around some wilderness chasing some fancypants - well - not something you were thinking of doing when you woke up that morning. So be proud, give a real good punch and earn your day in service.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I'm so lost on your post it isn't even funny...

It's after 2 am here, could you clarify? My brain may have become gelatinous at the stroke of midnight.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: KonquestAbySS

These deputies should lose their badges except for those that didn't partake in this brutal uncalled for beating...

Lose their badges? They should be prosecuted for assault. He clearly had his hands behind his back when they started beating him. You could very clearly see his hands behind his back when that first officer runs up and gives him a good kick in the balls for no reason.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Well these hero's are dumber than a bag of hammers and this is not going away..I wonder if they go home to wives and children.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: KonquestAbySS

There are a number of injuries that horse could have sustained in that terrain.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I just watched a guy with a stolen horse! Get the snot kicked out of him.
I wish I didn't see that.. I hate beatings .. I don't condone it! Yes he stole a defenseless animal. But tazed is enough! He did not need to be kicked and punched..

For all I know the guy thought it was a majestic unicorn.. and was in love..

Some.. videos should not be published. There is no true back story .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join