It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Website that livestreams tornado chaser's dash cams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Link

I just stumbled across this and figured some of you guys and gals would think it was cool too. I haven't seen much action, but I think I'll be checking in every once in awhile.

On one of the cams they're hauling ass!

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1
I LOVE that sight!!! And the season is just getting started. Wednesday night there were 39 chasers on at once, but I saw 1 tornado that lasted a few seconds and 1 a few minutes. Its addicting. They caught the bad one tonight too. Also helped in search and rescue.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Yes, this is a cool and interesting thread-with-links. Thanks. I always wanted to eye-witness an actual tornado, and then a few years ago saw the very large stationary swirling cloud. It didn't fall into the funnel pattern, but at least I saw the weather phenomena which becomes tornadoes, so that satisfied me on my tornado-eye-witness wish-list. But yes, will check in from time to time (and please alert us if anything is brewing) on these sure to be interesting websites.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

5-6 years ago I was following those cams the whole season.

You need to be patient if you want to catch them (or be lucky)...I sat through the whole Tuscaloosa tornado day (that day was absolutely crazy with them popping up like mushrooms everywhere) and following it live hitting the town by one of those dashboard cams.

Too bad he died, he was the man to follow...

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

I've had that link in my signature for a couple years now. Excellent site for watching streaming tornado chasers.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

Ha! Perhaps I should pay more attention to people's signatures. I just tune them out.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Storm chasers are out in Texas. Here is a youtube that streams live also.

his page is freenewsau

new topics

top topics

join