It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of America’s Most Prominent Islam Bashers Has a Long History of Making Things Up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

The only thing Muslims of Middle East are guilty of is being super stupid to allow themselves to become CIA Mossad and Saudi puppets

From Syrian Rebels to ISIS

All puppets of foreign power

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Kapusta

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
So they don't want to include all of the dead Muslims in Syria. They are the ones skewing the numbers if they get to pick and choose which Muslim deaths are included or not. It doesn't matter if the civil war started out over a stick of bubble gum, Muslims died in it.

fact check ! more Muslims have died at the hands of the US than any terror attack combined … on Muslims and non Muslims

'Notice how she says that but makes it seem the Muslims are responsible.

Hirsi Ali wrote in WSJ’s Saturday Essay, “at least 70% of all the fatalities in armed conflicts around the world last year were in wars involving Muslims.”

Yah, muslims being bombed by NATO planes in at least a half dozen countries.

Iraq, Afganistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Syria, Somalia, Libya…
'

I agree with your post but you forgot the French operations in Mali (another Muslim majority country). It seems like it's open season on Muslim countries, but somehow Muslims are getting the blame for it.

Bullies always blame their victims.

"Look what you made me do!"

Or play like they are imparting some helpful lesson.

"This is for your own good!"

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MensaIT3
a reply to: Kapusta

The only thing Muslims of Middle East are guilty of is being super stupid to allow themselves to become CIA Mossad and Saudi puppets

From Syrian Rebels to ISIS

All puppets of foreign power

You just generalized them too. Muslims don't follow the CIA, criminals do. The CIA fosters these kinds of "relationships" with the worst kind of thugs in countries they target.

Imagine opening prisons in the US, arming and funding the criminals and turning them loose on the cities. Is that a Christian act? Are the perpetrators of said crime "Christian" or anti chrstian?

Same goes for this girl whose primary campaign is anti Muslim because she was maltreated at the hands of "Muslims".

Heres a reply in a video about that…

btw for the record, idk what that woman had been through, whose done what to her, but there's no such thing as female genital mutilation in Islam.
Reply · 32

See through the veil.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

So they don't want to include all of the dead Muslims in Syria. They are the ones skewing the numbers if they get to pick and choose which Muslim deaths are included or not. It doesn't matter if the civil war started out over a stick of bubble gum, Muslims died in it.

fact check ! more Muslims have died at the hands of the US than any terror attack combined … on Muslims and non Muslims

'Notice how she says that but makes it seem the Muslims are responsible.

Hirsi Ali wrote in WSJ’s Saturday Essay, “at least 70% of all the fatalities in armed conflicts around the world last year were in wars involving Muslims.”

Yah, muslims being bombed by NATO planes in at least a half dozen countries.

Iraq, Afganistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Syria, Somalia, Libya…
'

I agree with your post but you forgot the French operations in Mali (another Muslim majority country). It seems like it's open season on Muslim countries, but somehow Muslims are getting the blame for it.

Bullies always blame their victims.

"Look what you made me do!"

Or play like they are imparting some helpful lesson.

"This is for your own good!"

Yep. It's the wretched "blame the victim" technique. Used by oppressors & attackers throughout history. Malcolm X once commented on it, saying "If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing."

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing."

Thanks for that. They shot Malcom, MLK, JFK, and RFK for speaking up.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

fact check ! more Muslims have died at the hands of the US than any terror attack combined ... on Muslims and non Muslims

waht

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
So what? I don't need her stories, nor her criticism of islam to validate my own distaste for that "religion"

We all know islam is nothing more than a cult.

Well, I hope we all know that. It took me working with muslims to figure it out. Multiple nationalities, all of them of the same mind. islam.

Not good no matter how you slice it.

BTW, I refuse to capitalize the words islam or muslim, and I find it hilarious that spell check keeps prompting me to do so....LOL

top topics

<< 1   >>

join