It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G'day from Aus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hey lads and lasses, just thought id give an introduction of myself and abit of how I came about this forum :-). (My apologies if this becomes long, if it is I hope you find it interesting!)

Some background- Im a 23 year old male living in Australia about to finish his university degree, and I hope to one day become a mediator as solving disputes and helping two parties understand the other's point of view is something I am extremely passionate about.

How I came about this forum- initially I had the coolaid and believed all the mainstream media's blatant lies regarding what was happening in the world. What woke me up (the process took a long time) was actually my dealings with women- how they say one thing then go off and do another (eg. the classic "I want a nice guy who takes cares of me and writes poetry for me" yet goes off and sleeps with an asshole who abuses her cliche.)

At the age of 19 I started becoming obsessed with why women did that (also wanting to get laid was a motivator haha), and eventually took the "red pill" in-regards to women- i internalized the "alpha fux and beta bux" mindset, became somewhat of a pick up artist and thus was quite successful with women, to the point I had multiple harems in my 20's (currently back down to one girl for the moment.)

A by-product of this was I saw how society and families literally brainwashed men into being "blue pill"- all girls said they want a nice guy so men think they should be nice, but that is not how the dating market really works. Additionally I saw this being promoted through movies and pretty much all television- I realized that men were actually becoming oppressed in our society, with laws stacked against men (particularly in divorce courts.) Furthermore when I tried to help my former blue-pill male friends out of the matrix they would actually vigorously defend the system that is oppressing them- they became jealous that I was so successful with women and became petty, toxic people who I was forced to cut out of my life. It is like the analogy of having crabs in a barrel- when one is about to get out, the others pull him back down.

(Don't worry I know ive gone on a tangent, almost finished though :-P)

Through this realization about society in a social, gender-related context I started seeing how third-wave feminism was a really big issue for men in society and how some claims they make are actually blatantly false, ie. 1 in 4 college girls will experience rape, the recent rolling stones article about a women who was raped which was false, ect.
Then per chance, a youtube suggestion link showed a snippet of Aaron Russo stating that feminism was started so the government could tax women, and that blew my mind. I did my own research and sure enough, the CIA together and others actually started up feminism! I then watched the full interview with Russo and Alex Jones, and it was scary stuff. (I realize there is some controversy with Alex Jones though)

Through that interview I realized the world isn't what it seems, and started doing my own research and although this has only been recently (about a week or so) the fact that my eyes are actually open and ive taken the red pill of society and the world, not just with women, I know that through places like this website and forum I should be equipped with the information I need to go forward into the future.

Be posting soon, goodwork making it all the way through :-P.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Grizzles

Hello and welcome from a woman ! Enjoy ATS.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
G'day , from an aussie woman .

Enjoy , lots of stuff to read , serious and fun stuff for entertainment I think lol.

1%

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Thats why one should always drink beer NEVER drink koolaid and dont nick my beer .. beyond that too early in day to even attempt translating long posts .. welcome .. enjoy the insanity .. no refunds ..

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19220223]Grizzles[/post

G,day mate.
what boody state
Pat is so right but to add
never never share your beer with a sheila]
someone should be along soon to issue you with a tinfoil hat mark 1

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Welcome to Watergate Plumbing & Contracting. Our plumbers are the best experienced and high quality fixers of your urgent plumbing problems.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Hmm, so treat em mean and keep em keen you reckon? lol, it does seem to be that way.

Who knows, there all an enigma to me these days to be honest. I'm sure there's a few out there looking for a nice guy, who won't just break your heart by running off with some arse hole, I'm just yet to met them.

Anyway......... Have fun, its an interesting forum to say the least.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I got to the part about crabs and found myself laughing, mayhaps not the best analogy when talking about getting laid

Anyhoo all that aside welcome to ATS.

As a mediator you might want to get used to this

Oh and this is quite common

I'm Cody, one of the avatar artists here abouts, if you'd like a nice new shiny avatar for free just come and ask the team HERE. Just let us know what you'd like, sit back and watch the magic happen.

Enjoy your new obsession and see you around the boards.

Cody

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Welcome from OZ . Remember us Aussies Never bring up Obama or Hillary Clinton . Or ratface for that matter .
edit on 10-4-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS, from the great State of Texas!!!

Did I read that correctly, you have woken up in the last week basically?

Wow!!!!

There is so much you should know, and so much still to learn.

I suggest you Google "monsanto+ATS", just for starters.

Then you should learn a out the "Rothschild's"

Then probably "black night satellite" and "Russian cauldrons".

Then there is the whole "agenda21" thing.

Honestly, if you spend less than 2 weeks on Monsanto and the Rothschild's you are barely scratching the surface of the worlds truest villains and power brokers. That are pursuing agenda21 for nefarious reasons.

Good luck in your search for the truth that has been denied you for so long.

If you ever have any questions concerning subjects of interest to you, I am quite knowledgeable and willing to help point you in the right direction.

As well as most other ATSers and the mods and owners of this amazing site.

edit on 10-4-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Who's fond of drinking beer? Lol.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Strewth,,, that was a read and a half. Think I got the the blend of it.

Anyhow, welcome to the fray. I'm into bottling Yamba oysters meself. Looking forward to some whiting and crab followed by Coffin Bay oysters from Spencer Gulf soon. I believe they have Grafton bitter in SA too.

Thats Strayla for ya.

Cheers and beers,

Bally

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick
Weekend. I can barely read a paragraph now. Pfft

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Welcome from OZ . Remember us Aussies Never bring up Obama or Hillary Clinton . Or ratface for that matter .

Crikey mate! You brought up the subjects. Ratface,,,,,ratface???? chortle, snort, lol.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Ratface,

You know , our prime minister . Dont try to tell me he has not got rat like features . LOL .
edit on 10-4-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Ratface,

You know , our prime minister . Dont try to tell me he has not got rat like features . LOL .

Nah, I got it straight up. Just had to laugh. Never seen it in a forum before. Cracked up mate. Wouldn't him and Gillard produce good looking offspring!

Bally

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Wouldn't him and Gillard produce good looking offspring!

But with ranga hair . LOL.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Cough, spit, splutter,, spot on mate! Spot on. I won't sleep tonight haha.

Most excellent analogy in many ways.

Bally

edit on 10-4-2015 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAmPhoeniX07

Who's fond of drinking beer? Lol.

It keeps the little grey cells lubricated and working proper ... also eases the headaches caused by translating to/from english rather than using a civilised language to communicate ...

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Are you expat RL or geekmeister?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join