It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thieves break into underground vault In London- This is Awsome!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAmPhoeniX07
Okay....words don't mean things. Good luck in life.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Enochstask

a lot. You can never imagine.
And by the way I can hear you..

not that I have magic nor power...
The CCTVs got audios :p

PS. This is in reply to the question of what else 8 can appreciate. Mmmmm and yeah for the latter as well

but where's the word? No word no meaning.

You guys need to meet. Coz im gonna talk to your boss later. Come prepared.

edit on 9-4-2015 by IAmPhoeniX07 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2015 by IAmPhoeniX07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAmPhoeniX07
FYI that voice in your head isn't me. I would have that looked at by a professional.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Do you have a problem with me?
I did'nt say 'twas you. 'Twas my thoughts.
thery're animated and 4D...

Bye. Im late.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Do you have a problem with me?
I did'nt say 'twas you. 'Twas my thoughts.
thery're animated and 4D...

Bye. Im late.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

This is a remake of what Albert Spaggiari did back in 1976.

Ah that one. I was thinking about it but couldn't remember his name. He escaped custody by jumping out the office window of the police chief to a waiting motorcycle.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

U sound so strict. But I dont think so your 65!
You should relax and enjoy.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19219884]Shamrock6[/post
Just make sure your counter allegations have basis and strong supporting documents else i suggest you keep it. It might kill you.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Danny ocean

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Am not that sure about posting this , on the 4 th of April , a Saturday here , I wrote to a friend ( email ) and related some stuff about going fossicking and how I liked looking for gemstones and that I once believed I found an industrial grade diamond (long since lost)

In the meantime this was going down an industrial grade heist .

This was like being in sync .

On another note , I emailed someone else on the 7th of April, and was talking about something else and said , I used to work in such and such town and from there saved enough to go overseas and the culture shock I got as about a 20 year old (27 years ago).
So the town I said and the words culture shock I used and it was all in about 2 lines.

Two days later a article shows up in the online paper about this town and how the local council wants non muslim women to wear the head covering thing for a social experiment.... that goes for about three hours today so we can see what they feel like. shocking.
That is supposed to be happening today . It's in a suburb of Melbourne.

Sorry about the not so clear post but it's hard to explain.

1%
Wanted to add we have been told police wont even go into this town/suburb after dark, as it's too dangerous.
I would do a thread but not very good at that

edit on 9-4-2015 by my1percent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I will say it loud and clear this hiest is AWESOME. I wish I was craftt enough to do something this epic but always figured if I had the time to do that its better spent doing something else.

However it would be sweet if they made a quick live series following the cops trying to catch these guys.

Events like this dont come around to often sadly.

And if someone robbed my house in an epic fashion. Like used silent helicopters and rappelled down full ninja outfits and was using diamond tipped tools to cut circles out of my mirrors . I WOULD BE DAMNED PROUD THEY CHOSE ME HAHA. Even if I was home I would simple be like " I think you have the wrong place but please continue"

Stories worth more than whatever I own.

Eta: window not mirror.
edit on 10-4-2015 by birhan because: I always say mirrors instead of windows goddam

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Dang this is my first double post. I have been tainted

edit on 9-4-2015 by birhan because: double post

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

The word 'awesome' does not necessarily have to mean something that causes joy.

Awe: an overwhelming feeling of reverence, admiration, fear, etc., produced by that which is grand, sublime, extremely powerful, or the like: in awe of beauty; in awe of great political figures; in stupefied awe at the stench of pedantry.

This is awesome!

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Oh man the antics on page two and three were hilarious. This heist was super badass. It could have been industry experts. Certainly people who have worked with similar machines before. Stupid guards that responded, they would absolutely be fired if they have not already. Anything holding that kind of cheddar should get a more thorough examination.

I get what you were attempting to express Enochstaks, you just happened to fail at doing it in an articuated manner IMO. Try again next time though, and perhaps the underlying morals and personal behavior wont contradict itself ironically next time.

It would be cool just to see a simulation of what occurred. Is anyone that good they can pop up a simulation in about a week or so?? Maybe it will renew interest and an old lady who at the very moment was watering her plants in the only occupied dwelling with a window facing an alley at the very moment the robbers were present can come up with a description???

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I don't condone theft.. But it's hard to not appreciate a professional job that doesn't get a body count.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

It seems it was a proper old style blag well planned and properly executed , gotta respect the professionals especially when the only victims are the wealthy.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
This mission has either Special forces or ex Special forces written all over it..It's wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if all the goodies have since been returned with a note stating, we told we could do it. Or, there was something in that vault more valuable than Money..ie, a High ranking Paedophile video tapes.

Whoever did it are not your average thief.
edit on 10-4-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Just makes me wonder what they were really after many of the stolen items will be hard to fence. Which makes me wonder if there was not something else they wanted. It was a major investment by someone to pull this off.

The final destination of these diamonds (and other bits and bobs) was in all likelihood worked out long before any of the robbers set foot inside that vault.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

This was really a phenomenal coup. Excellent planning and fantastic execution. It is really a delight to see, this level of pros do exist, and that they get the job done hasslefree. Not least, so that we mortals can get an even better Hollywood recap of it.

But have to admit, the level of fashion here in this case is so high, I tend to second to one ATS peer here, that the case has some MI5 feel to it. And if it was a MI5 job, then, boy, their girl friends are up for a treat.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Nothing awesome about being stolen from. UNLESS

"The robb'd that smiles steals something from the thief; " - Othello, act1, scene 3.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join