It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NeoNazis, Blackwater in Ukraine and US State-Funded ‘Independent’ Media

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

In a broke country which gets funded by the US with an US puppet regime...I`m guessing it was Costa Rica who has hired them.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Oh yeah, looking at their foreign currency reserves they CLEARLY don't have enough money to hire Academi.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

OK, so ONLY the US hires mercenaries. Wow.

When you're talking the bunch from the OP then yes

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I am going to state this again. Academi has little to do with Blackwater considering Prince still owns the name and has nothing to do with Academi. The similarities are the services they provide. Security for VIPs, military installations, civil infrastructure, logistics, etc.

It drives me mad when people bring up contracters and act like they operate like Executive Outcomes did with direct action.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ancient Champion
So Russia invades Ukraine and takes Crimea from Ukraine and the US is to blame. People need to lay off the vodka.

Russia takes Crimea AFTER
US and EU finance a coup in Kiev

For some reason westerners expect Russians to be stupid and uninformed

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

You have a link showing your claim...

Last I heard these mercenary groups are hired by the people with the most money...

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: wasaka
21stcenturywire.com...
“About 400 elite mercenaries from the notorious US private security firm Academi (formerly Blackwater) are taking part in the Ukrainian military operation against anti-government protesters in southeastern regions of the country, German media reports.

“About 400 elite mercenaries from the notorious US private security firm Academi (formerly Blackwater) are taking part in the Ukrainian military operation against anti-government protesters in southeastern regions of the country, German media reports.

The story actually originates from an Interfax interview with a Russian 'diplomat' about a year ago. It's interesting that your source trumps the German media connection but instead links directly to RT. RT referred to a Bild article which cites Interfax (also, strangely, RT cites RIA Novosti citing another Bild article which doesn't appear to exist). The number of mercs changed from ~300 to ~400 somewhere along the line.

Bild added the caveat that the story is only being discussed in pro-Russian media... but since then it was mentioned in German media, the RT disinformation machine repackaged it as a German story.

deny ignorance, or whatever
edit on 10/4/15 by Soshh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Soshh

thanks for digging that out

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I don't draw the Monsanto connection. Can you elaborate at all?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
fortruss.blogspot.co.uk...

Given the fact that it is ILLEGAL to hold multiple/dual nationalities in Ukraine, if this is true, then this is a very strong indicator that they are in fact western puppets. The very people who are persecuting their own about holding Russian dual citizenships are themselves holding other citizenships.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

You have a link showing your claim...

Last I heard these mercenary groups are hired by the people with the most money...

Are you serious? It's not a secret amd may I suggest actually researching subjects before even trying to commit to the debate.

Duh, let me see, they're based in the U.S., all ex-U.S. military and if you'd even bothered to read my first post, they are currently active in Afghanistan (hired by the U.S.), all their affiliations are U.S., they must be working for Japan haha

ACADEMI serves both government and corporate clients that require elite training and security services for static site protection, executive protection, cyber and physical protection strategies, logistics planning and more.

www.academi.com...
edit on -180002015-04-10T19:35:49-05:000000004930201549042015Fri, 10 Apr 2015 19:35:49 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka
All wars are essentially created, even proxy wars like this. Even WW1 and WW2 was created then latter people received the white wash thorough education and generation, before and after. But ya! They all do that, in fact its a tag team wrestling move, there are some in the know in Russia who benefit from this and there are some in the US and other countries who benefit form it as well. Its all fake and scripted, the whole dam thing, and its always generally about 3 things, power, money, control. One generally leads to the other and not necessarily in that order. But if you follow the money things generally makes more sense.

When the overthrew the Libyan government and killed off gaddafi they used the Islamic mercenaries, because there cheaper, they have been using them for years in the middle east, so much so that now they got there own branch and they to profited from it all, and the same in Russia or any other country, they to have there own ways of doing thing. I mean it would not be all that hard to find some mercs, or anybody really, call them freedom fighters pay them some $$$, justify there orders, you know word things right, and get the whole party started, # and they no doubt got payed peanuts to bomb towns and shoot up civilians compared to what backwater gets payed, or whatever there called now. Its not a new tactic ya know, both countries and all are guilty of playing out that show.

As for backwater, hey you cant fault them, they are merely the logical conclusion to what has been going on...Oh for centuries, if not ever. They see all that is going on, been in it, and they are no doubt thinking, why am I getting shot at and possibly crippled and killed for some rich a holes and there profit margins, when I can make more money going pro. So yes groups like blackwather or whatever they call themselfs now are merely the logical next step in the war machine and the direct result of what has been going on for a long long time.

But if the story is true and they actually do have 400 of them on the ground there, then its probably moved on the next step of things, and its going into the long haul. Which only means expect more propaganda coming down the pipe soon.

Bull# is a worldwide product, its mass produced by every country out there, they all just have different flavors of bull#. Its not an American thing only, like I said, its for the most part a tag team wrestling match. Like George Carlin said, you need to be prepared for a whole lot of bull# coming down your way. Its what this world is about.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Got it you have squat to show the federal govt has hired them and sent them into Ukraine.

Just your opinion...

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Got it you have squat to show the federal govt has hired them and sent them into Ukraine.

Just your opinion...

Right then, it was Japan

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Where is your proof that the United States is paying for Academi to be in the Ukraine ? Lots of money involved in this and most of it belongs to Russia and the Oligarchs who all have something at stake in the moves that have been made most recently by the Russian government.

You are very quick to accuse short of any proof then turn around and ask for proof ? Double standard or just the simple straw man argument ?

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I don't draw the Monsanto connection. Can you elaborate at all?

Ukraine is the worlds 6th largest grain producer and has not yet poisoned her black, rich soil with GMO.

As you could imagine. Cracking the Ukraine market would be a HUGE gain for Monsanto and its competitor/partner Cargill. The profits would far out weigh a small coup a few politicians, a municipal police chief and a small private army. That would be pocket change. Monsanto/Cargill would not float the bill, just the exchange of funds between one corrupt government to another. Umbrella corporations are very good at moving money.
edit on 11-4-2015 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

Where is your proof that the United States is paying for Academi to be in the Ukraine ? Lots of money involved in this and most of it belongs to Russia and the Oligarchs who all have something at stake in the moves that have been made most recently by the Russian government.

You are very quick to accuse short of any proof then turn around and ask for proof ? Double standard or just the simple straw man argument ?

Right of course, Russia hires a purely American company, currently already hired by the U.S. Government in Afghanistan, to carry out the dirty work for them in Ukraine. And all the while the U.S. Government lets them do it freely with no hassle. Yeah, all makes sense now.

That's amazing, you are an absolute genius

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I never said Russia hired anybody. You Sir are an imbecile if you do not realize that there are billionaires inside Russia with hundreds of millions of dollars at stake not only from the Crimean annexation but from the Ukraine debacle and whatever the next move will be from Mr. Putin which is most likely already has them very nervous.

The Oligarchs gravy train may be coming to an end and while they may or may not have much at stake inside Ukraine, they do have lots at stake if Putin begins to roll back some of the reforms made for more capitalistic ideas and I for one do not believe they would willingly give it up without putting up a fight.

Whats the best way for them to do this without actually opposing Putin ? Hire a group of mainly western mercenaries capable of putting up a fight and allow them time to turn the tide against Putin. The Russian people are on record in the 70 percentile of supporting not only Putin but the recent moves he has made but they are totally against more war and this is what Nemsov was stoking and perhaps caused his death.

You are such an arrogant person that you fail to look at the whole picture in your fervor to blame the US for everything when in fact it would be in their best interest to send in UN troops as Putin wouldn't have enough nerve at least not at this time to attack the UN. The Russian millionaires however can play both sides just to make sure they come out on the winning side.
edit on 4/12/2015 by DJMSN because: correction

edit on 4/12/2015 by DJMSN because: correction

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ancient Champion

Tell me, What country did the people of Crimea live in before Russia invaded? Because I'm sure it was Ukraine which makes them Ukrainians.

I dont know how it works in Ukraine...but back home...we have a right to self determination. Meaning...you can be ukrainian, russian, german...when the population is counted...they go door to door and ask you...how do you determine yourself...i can write hawaian...and i would be listed as such.

Obviously...thar does not mean i have hawain citizenship.

So...those people in Crimea are mostly Russian nationals...but with Ukranian citizenship. Well...at least they were until recently.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join