It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Then Jesus says: «My wife» & «I dwell with her»

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: atslagsifnotmember
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Was not the church his Bride? Wouldnt that make him married? Not nice to call people names weather you christian or not!

You mix the historical Jesus, possibly named Hoseah bar David, with the concept of the Christ. In Revelation this Christ is actually Jesus' son, his Coat of Arms is the Lamb of God and he is the Conquering Messiah, of whom Jesus says:

«The one who conquers will have this heritage, and I will be his God and he will be my son» ESV Revelation 21:7

This verse is normally mistranslated to reflect a watered out theology that essencially claims that all Christians are conquering messiahs and children of Jesus.

Just as the Christ is a concept, it is also an institution, but most of all, it is the living heir of Jesus of Nazareth and the Kingdom of David. The unwilling priest-king whom the Catholic heresy has hated and despised so much and tried to eradicate even the slightest mention of, and evidently doctoring the founding documents to hide any trace of humanity in Jesus. How do you keep up a bloodline over millennia without ladies? And how do you survive and overcome powers like Rome and the Catholic Heresy, without strong sons with steel crosses? Jesus also says: «I have not come to bring peace, but a sword» ESV Matthew 10:34

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

1600 years old Coptic manuscript, Cue Gnosis and code

Aye to this most likely belonging to the Gnostic tradition. The gnosis involved was the most pristine science of the time, we're talking of Pythagoras and Plato, plenty Hermeticism and pre-alchemical philosophy and stuff found, but this is normally not communicated for some reason. They found plenty of Hermetic books at Nag Hammadi for instance.

As for....

In about 89 anno dominei a certain christian called John whom was on exile on the Greek island of Patmos

-- I'd like you to read the few lines I have written here ==> www.abovetopsecret.com... in another thread, and consider the evidence of Revelation being written no later than the mid-60s AD.

edit on 16-4-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: quote tag

<< 1  2   >>

join