It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Declaration of Independence 2015 Discussion Topic

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
this is what the globalists, who are running this country and really, the whole planet, into poverty, are doing to greece and mexico. corruption is all over the place, not just in america. it's everywhere.

greece and mexican financial woes

ever ask yourself why the government tried to send guns over the border into mexico? what the flip was that all about? what about the fact, they won't let christians trying to escape genocide overseas, immigrate here, but will let muslims trying to escape genocide, immigrate here? there are like no more christians in iraq and a few other countries in the middle east. erased, from existence. and entire countries in africa have chased out or murdered all the whites and i mean, all of them. this is mass genocide.

i'm just warning you that if you try something like this, you actually have to have the backing of the government, because uh, yeah. you have nerve endings and a heart. these people i'm talking about, don't.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

Yes, the people do. We aren't dealing with some kind of super advanced race that can't be killed. They can bleed just like the rest of us and I'm not too worried about them. I do not fear death.

Ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheNewRevolution

i don't fear death, it's the getting there part i'm not a fan of. i have had some excruciatingly painful experiences, which i'm not interested in repeating. i will fuss and fume, and pitch fits about it, and try to stop it by any means at my disposal besides murder or torture of other people. trying to raise up a new revolution in today's age of high tech mass murder devices, without making smart choices (think diplomacy), doesn't sound rationale. more like suicidal.
edit on 11-4-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

Anyone care to discuss the Declaration of Independence 2015, or is this just going to fall to the wayside like a number of other important issues facing our country today?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
When I question freedom, and issues concerning right and wrong, I tend to favour the opinions of the Founding Fathers.

My relative was a signor of The Declaration, Abraham Clark.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join