It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to affect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these States; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government.
Human history has shown that a people vulnerable to despotism suffer the most when the veil of secrecy is cast upon them, for it is this veil that hides the crimes and transgressions of the leadership to be carried out in the name of the people these guards are supposed to represent.
The history of the present Federal Government is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States.
Let it be known the crimes of the Federal Government:
1. They have suspended the Writ Habeas Corpus, allowing that citizen and non-citizen alike be imprisoned indefinitely without charge or trial, without the benefit of counsel, without benefit of examining evidence, and be subject to punishments cruel and unusual.
2. They have entangled the Nation in foreign conflicts, and engaged in military action without declaration of war: By committing the Armed Forces of the United States, and the National Guard of the Several States to war without legal recourse, without evidence of clear and imminent threat, without clear strategy, and without the means of finance.
3. They have engaged in a military propaganda campaign against the people of these United States in order to garner moral support for an illegal, undeclared war, by the insertion of Pentagon political operatives in nearly all media organizations.
4. They have authorized the use of covert operations to destabilize and promote dissention of the people of foreign nations for financial and political gains while placing the people of these United States at risk.
5. They have called for, and authorized, the use of torture against captives of war, and authorized various actions that could be considered war crimes under the Geneva Conventions as well as the Constitution of the United States of America.
6. They have established a proxy war on the import and export of illegal substances classified as “drugs” while promoting the trafficking of the same substances for their own financial and political gain, disregarding the will of the people of these United States.
7. They have created the Department of Homeland Security and the Expansion of Power of the National Security Agency: The creation of institutions of espionage for the purpose of spying on the people of these United States without Due Process of the Law.
8. They have promoted and aided in the establishment of a militarized police force throughout the country as well as a surveillance web against the people of these United States, creating a police state throughout the Nation.
9. They have created "acts" establishing an unconstitutional framework of "Emergency Powers" and "Executive Orders" which are dictatorial in nature.
10. They have maintained an unwarranted states of emergency since 1933 enabling "Executive Orders", which supersedes the separation of powers declared in the Constitution of the United States.
11. They have infringed, and continue to infringe, on the Right of the People to keep and Bear Arms in attempts to disarm and subjugate the people of these United States.
12. They have, by legislation, subjected the people of these United States, to unreasonable searches and seizures and gross violations of privacy that the Federal Government would never tolerate in turn.
13. They have created a “Constitution Free zone” extending 100 miles inland from all borders in an effort to subvert the Constitution as the Supreme Law of the land in nearly 2/3 of the Nation in the name of “border security”.
14. They have created laws which deny many citizens their property rights for frivolous and ill-defined reasons.
15. They have engaged in the pilfering of public funds for and from welfare programs, mandated distribution of wealth, and enforced a mandatory health care system opposed by the majority of the people of these United States.
16. They have enforced a standardized education system upon the several States using financial blackmail to ensure their solidarity with the system, while imposing excessive standards against any who would choose to seek other forms of education.
17. They have manipulated the vote of the people in regional and national elections to influence the outcome, and have taken bribes in the form of “campaign contributions” by private interests in order to influence public policy.
18. They have targeted political dissidents and publicly declared them terrorists for political purposes.
19. They have refused to enforce immigration laws leaving the Nation vulnerable to waves of illegal immigrants and potential international terrorists.
20. They have created the Federal Reserve Bank, a central banking institution that has resulted in these United States being cast into the abyss of unsustainable and unpayable debt.
21. They have used the Interstate commerce clause of the US Constitution to restrict the regular flow of goods and services through regulation intended to single out smaller competition, ceded National sovereignty to multinational-corporate interests, including the international banking and energy industries.
22. They have engaged in fraud by manipulating economic data, accounting data, and statistical data to misinform the public as to the true nature of the Nation’s finances.
23. They have established a Tax Code System so pervasive and large that it has become, in practice, taxation without representation. Today it threatens to reduce the Nation to poverty.
24. They, through various legislation, have created excessive taxation on goods, services, inheritance, land ownership, gifts, utilities, licensing, ect.
25. They have effectively destroyed the free market system by providing financial assistance to business of their choosing and manipulating the flow of money in and out of the Stock Exchange.
26. They have manipulated the Nation’s media outlets in order to provide secrecy to their actions and promote political propaganda.
27. They have maintained a shroud of secrecy around their political and financial dealings, refusing to open all accounts to the people of these United States despite countless promises to do so.
28. They have ignored threats of succession of the several States as well as any attempts at redress of grievances that have been made against them.
29. They have overstepped the powers granted to them through the Constitution of the United States, specifically the 10th Amendment, by enforcing laws upon the several States or creating organizations to do the same.
30. They have, by deciding how to interpret and reinterpret the original Constitution and legislature, voided their contract with the people of the United States they serve and can no longer be trusted to fulfill the Oaths of Office taken to ensure the liberty of the people and the servitude of the Government.
In each instance the American people, using their Constitution as a guide, have petitioned the government for a redress of grievances, be it by vote, protest, or direct contact. All attempts, peaceful in nature, have been met with contempt and answered with further injury to the Rights of the Several States and the People. Such injustices have been suffered patiently. History shows that such a patient suffering of injustices are natural to the People, as the People are often reluctant to fundamentally change or dissolve the establishments to which they are accustomed. But when these establishments become destructive to the Liberty of the People, it is their right and duty to establish new government, and new guards to their future security:
Therefore, We the Undersigned Declare our Independence from the Tyranny of the Federal Government and it’s regimes. And to this end we pledge our lives, our fortunes, and our Sacred Honor.
originally posted by: Granite
originally posted by: Shamrock6
One question: what's next?
Get involved...that's what's next.