It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drunk woman wanders onto freeway in high heels Almost killing other drivers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Was she going to the bathroom?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777
so many entitled spoiled brats here
starting with the title which should read:
Drunk woman wanders onto freeway in high heels and is Almost killed by inconsiderate drivers

i get you auto worshippers wish you could just drive over people, a la DeathRace 2000;
Gods of The Macadam forbid you're 2 minutes late...
especially when most are just cruising, not really going anywhere in particular or in general in your lives.

we had a case locally a few years ago
"I'm truly sorry I killed your son, but if i'd been late getting to the beauty parlor i'd have missed my turn!"

i'm sure many have similar stories of their own. fortunately, none of those getting on this womans case [or into her pants, albeit vicariously], will be inflicting us with them,
unless you're caught of course
edit on 9-4-2015 by AdamuBureido because: correction

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Nobody there smart enough to get her to put on her 4way flashers?..lucky she did not get killed or get anyone else injured..she should take the bus.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamuBureido

Umm.ok so your saying non intoxicated car drivers going about their business bad..drunk ass stupid woman, poor victim of us nasty car people?.
Get real.
edit on 9-4-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Umm.ok so your saying non intoxicated car drivers going about their business bad..drunk ass stupid woman, poor victim of us nasty car people?.
Get real.

so the strong, sane, intelligent and healthy should
kill the weak, confused, stupid and sick?

is that what you're saying NCP?

thank you for providing A PERFECT EXAMPLE!

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

WTF are talking about..who said she should be killed????
My ex is in a wheelchair for the rest of her life due to a drunk on the road..you ok with that???

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

i get you auto worshippers wish you could just drive over people, a la DeathRace 2000;
especially when most are just cruising, not really going anywhere in particular or in general in your lives.

Not sure you're aware, but the speed limit there is 65 MPH. If she got unlucky there's just not enough time to stop. If she had been hit it would have been an accident, not on purpose. Although, after seeing a few of your posts now it seems like you intentionally post inflammatory stuff to get under people's skin, so you probably knew that.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

WTF are talking about..who said she should be killed????
My ex is in a wheelchair for the rest of her life due to a drunk on the road..you ok with that???

you picked a side, and made my point for me:
:there's 2 kinds of people in the world: drivers, and shi*."

no, I'm not ok with that; are you claiming a drunk who wandered into the road is responsible
or a drunk driver?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
A drunk driver..I have no patience for it. As for sides I pick the one that says it's wrong to drink and drive and put other peoples lives at risk..you understand what side Im on ?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Did anyone notice the reason she had stopped in the middle of the highway? She was stopped there and had urinated. A puddle there and her fastening and zipping her pants back up......PRICELESS. Forrest Gump "Mama always said , stupid is as stupid does"

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pimpish

Not sure you're aware, but the speed limit there is 65 MPH. If she got unlucky there's just not enough time to stop. If she had been hit it would have been an accident, not on purpose. Although, after seeing a few of your posts now it seems like you intentionally post inflammatory stuff to get under people's skin, so you probably knew that.

maybe if most people driving weren't texting...
or in such a rush to get nowhere in particular

and no, i do no such thing, unless you consider bursting peoples bubbles, or calling BS what it is, to be inflammatory: in which case the problem lies not with me...

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

People, send the girl love and compassion
a reply to: ugmold
Oh, sorry I wasn't singling you out, I meant people, in general.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Oh look a drunk idiot doing something dumb that is like pointing out the you will get wet if you go in the ocean.

I was going to say how long before the apologists show up for her but that has already happened.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

A drunk driver..I have no patience for it. As for sides I pick the one that says it's wrong to drink and drive and put other peoples lives at risk..you understand what side Im on ?

nor i, stiff penalties should be applied the 1st time, period, or with drivers in general.
however it seems many are forgetting something, namely:

PEDESTRIANS[whether under diminished capacity or not] HAVE THE RIGHT OF WAY.

possession of an automobile, 4K Plasma TV, or any other of the post-modern Household Gods
does not, contrary to the beliefs of the worshipers, grant one a superior status, or extra rights, than those without.

not saying dumbellina shouldn't be made to deal with her stupidity in some program.
just saying being one of the above-mentioned Neo-Calvinist elect doesn't make one better.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
All I said was she is lucky she didn't get killed or get anyone else killed..you realize she wasn't a pedestrian up until she decided to park on the freeway and take a piss, your right though there are 2 kinds of people in the world..
Those who care.. and those who don't..this woman is a selfish drunk driver and cares for nobody but her own sorry drunk ass.
Whatever happened to personal responsibility.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

Do you need someone's keys to put the car in neutral and push it? Could move it that way too.

Yes, with cars that have automatic transmissions the shifter is locked without a key in the ignition.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdamuBureido
PEDESTRIANS[whether under diminished capacity or not] HAVE THE RIGHT OF WAY.
Pedestrians most certainly do NOT have the right of way on a highway where the speed limit is 60mph+ and there are no crosswalks/sidewalks. That's like saying a pedestrian has the right of way to walk down a roller coaster track. It's dark out, she's parked in the middle of a highway, and she's lucky no one plowed into her as she nonchalantly browsed her phone like a moron.
edit on 9-4-2015 by AshOnMyTomatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I don't know who or what gave you the idea that pedestrians have the right of way anywhere on the road but you are dead...DEAD wrong.

90% of the laws involving pedestrians and right of way are in conjunction with crosswalks and intersections and I don't know of any interstates that have either.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

All I said was she is lucky she didn't get killed or get anyone else killed..you realize she wasn't a pedestrian up until she decided to park on the freeway and take a piss, your right though there are 2 kinds of people in the world..
Those who care.. and those who don't..this woman is a selfish drunk driver and cares for nobody but her own sorry drunk ass.
Whatever happened to personal responsibility.

Well vonclod, we'll just have to agree...
to agree!

just addressing where those bringing out the tar and feathers are really coming from.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I was going to say how long before the apologists show up for her but that has already happened.
a reply to: opethPA

Just curious. Do you personally know what the circumstances are in this event, besides the alleged peeing? No? Hmmm, how would you feel if you found out that this woman was just the victim of date rape and she had been heavily drugged before escaping back to her car? Oh, also, you came to realize that this "drunk idiot" turned out to be your daughter. I don't think, as an apologist, one should jump to conclusions, as they can inevitably make you like an "idiot."

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join